Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Sign-ups!

Ooh - if you're still working on character names, would it be too late to add Rimmer to my list of favorite characters?

*If 'tis, then no problem.

Sorry, the characters and their punny names have actually been built for a month now, it's just the assignment I'm still working on. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Nothings solid till the sign ups close, but hopefully you'll like what I pick for ya! :wink::grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Whoever it is, I'm loving the pictures and looking forward to the game. :sweet::thumbup:

I'd love to play another game, but with my activity in Ragnarok, it's clear that I should probably take some time off before getting back into the swing of things. Good luck hosting DLL. :thumbup:

I hope you lads and lasses are ready for a damn good Mafia show! Anyone who's still on the fence about the game, come on down and sign up! We won't bite! DLL is having panic attacks about this game! It's very fun! Haha!

I hope you lads and lasses are ready for a damn good Mafia show! Anyone who's still on the fence about the game, come on down and sign up! We won't bite! DLL is having panic attacks about this game! It's very fun! Haha!

The panic attack had more to do with what I'm building for AG today/tonight.... SHIPs are a Seriously Huge Investment in Proper-sanity... :grin:

Yes! Please join, fence sitters! JJP doesn't bite! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The panic attack had more to do with what I'm building for AG today/tonight.... SHIPs are a Seriously Huge Investment in Proper-sanity... :grin:

There's a reason why I'm not building anything for Cat.B :tongue: If you guys all go insane building, we'll win!

:excited:

There's a reason why I'm not building anything for Cat.B :tongue: If you guys all go insane building, we'll win!

:excited:

Did you see my Cat A? (Of course you did. It's in the intro to this topic. :tongue: ) To give you some perspective.... my Cat B is bigger. :wink: Frogs.

Sign ups end in one hour. Now's your chance, people I've seen lurking in this topic but who haven't posted a sign up! Now's your chance!

Yes, that means you. You know who you are. Join us!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Ok, looks like no one else is coming! Ah well. :sad_news:

OK! Sign ups are closed now! I'll take pictures soon, and JJP and I will PM you all your character info tomorrow and we should have a confirmation page open 24 27 hours from now. :wink:

If you really want in and didn't get a chance earlier, PM me before the confirmation goes up. If I haven't already sent out PMs, then there's still a chance for me to reroll affiliation and fit you in. Maybe. Sooner the better. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Did you see my Cat A? (Of course you did. It's in the intro to this topic. :tongue: ) To give you some perspective.... my Cat B is bigger. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing it :classic:

OK! Sign ups are closed now! I'll take pictures soon, and JJP and I will PM you all your character info tomorrow and we should have a confirmation page open 24 hours from now. :wink:

Now to wait impatiently for role PM... :thumbup:

Just as a status update, Pictures were taken yesterday, and today I finished assigning characters, and have rolled for affiliation and roles. I'm waiting till 4:00 EST to send the PMs, as this is when JJP will be available to send them with me. There will be no difference between a PM from him and a PM from me, apart from that he will be messaging the "Beurocrats" and I will message the "Others" so we'll both pm roughly half of the players. :classic: you can expect a PM in little over 3 hours. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Just as a status update, Pictures were taken yesterday, and today I finished assigning characters, and have rolled for affiliation and roles. I'm waiting till 4:00 EST to send the PMs, as this is when JJP will be available to send them with me. There will be no difference between a PM from him and a PM from me, apart from that he will be messaging the "Beurocrats" and I will message the "Others" so we'll both pm roughly half of the players. :classic: you can expect a PM in little over 3 hours. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

What's a Beurocrat ?? Is it the Scum faction for this game? And what are the "Others" ? *feeling intrigued*

What's a Beurocrat ?? Is it the Scum faction for this game? And what are the "Others" ? *feeling intrigued*

Character fluff! You'll see in 2 hours! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Character fluff! You'll see in 2 hours! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

*waits at Computer, constantly refreshing page*

As long as it's not a repeat of this then I think we'll be fine.

:facepalm: What the hell was that?