Sign in to follow this  
BobThePom

[MOC] Very fast, Very dangerous

Coruscant.

3643BBY

Very fast, Very dangerous

15.jpg

Something this poor fool is about to learn.

1.jpg

Chakur avoids one person, only to hit another.

20.jpg

A square slice of life on Coruscant, after the treaty.

2.jpg

The senator from Cato Neimoidia is greeted by Master Oscar Wolfsbane, Consular Jes'al and Commander Artikan. Jedi and civilians watch on from park benches on the senate plaza. The hum of speeder engines softly passes through the air, drifting down from the busy skylanes.

3.jpg

4.jpg

The Neimoidians are on Coruscant to make a deal for Republic protection on their trade routes.

5.jpg

Two republic troopers watch the proceedings as they relax between missions.

13.jpg

Meanwhile, at Alkar's Parts Shop raised voices are heard as Vilkochi demands a refund.

12.jpg

Rak'cuk'kun'al'tikai peruses the store for a new hyperdrive.

14.jpg

The over head cooling system hums loudly as it struggles to cope with the underground heat.

10.jpg

Coruscant Maintenance man Leedo was hired for his stature.His lack of skill was overlooked.

11.jpg

Alkar stores his spare merchandise in the ventilation duct causing the audible hum in the shop below. Leedo's going to have a hard time removing this.

17.jpg

Across the street from Alkar's Parts Shop. Lomgunglo tries to make a drunk Weequay leave his diner. Dlo Ruhn sets about forcibly removing the offender.

16.jpg

Two spacers share a pizza between jobs, ignoring the Weequays drunken yelling behind them.

18.jpg

Upstairs, in the converted maintenance space, the insulated walls keep out the shouts from below. A lone hologram breaks the silence with its neglected buzz.

19.jpg

Empty drinks litter the abandoned tables.

6.jpg

Out in the street a bounty hunter walks towards Lomgunglo's Diner as the podracer roars past.

7.jpg

Lomgunglo's Diner

9.jpg

Currently in the lead, Chakur is faced with a difficult choice. With a pedestrian on either side of the street he can't avoid hitting someone. On one side is a battle scared Mandalorian, on the other, a helmeted Sniper from Ringo Vinda. He chooses the sniper.

8.jpg

Oblivious to everything but his mission Alkar's GNK droid makes its way to Lomgunglo's to pick up a pizza for Alkar.

Over, Bob

This is amazing, I love the amount of story and life you managed to fit in this relatively small-sized MOC.

Well done! :thumbup:

Look, a Star Wars MOC which is not a vehicle. :grin:

No seriously, I love all the details in this build, really captures the feel of Coruscant!

Even if dont know whats going on, I LOVE IT!!

Hahaha its based on the time period of The Old Republic online game spliced with my own characters and shops. I'm glad you like it :)

Look, a Star Wars MOC which is not a vehicle. :grin:

No seriously, I love all the details in this build, really captures the feel of Coruscant!

I agree! There aren't enough cool locations as LEGO sets! (Aside from echo base and Jabba's palace!) Thank you, I really tried to imitate the feel you get from playing SWTOR.

This is really great, lots going on, and easy to get a feel of Coruscant from all the different scenes. The black sphere has evolved into Purple Parallel, and grants you title Black Bisector! well done!

This is really great, lots going on, and easy to get a feel of Coruscant from all the different scenes. The black sphere has evolved into Purple Parallel, and grants you title Black Bisector! well done!

Thanks!I now feel orange sphere!:p