Sign in to follow this  
Bricksonwheels

Harley Davidson Ratted Bagger 1/10

I love Harley Davidsons, especially the tricked out baggers. I have made a few of them as scale models, mostly heavily chromed and customized. After my last build I had some special chromed parts lying around for another bike, and decided to make a fresh one, but in a different style.

I saw some nice new customs with special fairings, big front wheel, and low and agressive stand. I replicated this style into this bike, and it has a more ratted apeal, not being totally ratted. Hope you like it!

It was build in 4 weeks, using a combination of retro-chromed parts, classic Lego parts and fresh ones. The scale is 1/10.

20801718012_dfdb73da71_b.jpg

20801718642_53b9b9dfaf_b.jpg

One of the hardest shapes to achieve via bricks, but again very nice and recognisabke look. I really love motorcycles, but these type of bikes are my least favourite.

Again, great capture of the real life bike.

Next HD in your recognisable style, reminds me your Orange HD :)

:thumbup:

I think we waiting for some photo with Your collection of HD standing all together :)

Next HD in your recognisable style, reminds me your Orange HD :)

:thumbup:

I think we waiting for some photo with Your collection of HD standing all together :)

Funny, I was thinking about this today.. Some old wooden saloon style building with a couple of bikes parked.... That would be great.

harley-davidson-motorbike-parked-outside-an-old-western-style-building-D2K9WT.jpg

Edited by Bricksonwheels

I am a fan of Lego motorbikes and this one is possibly the best I have ever seen. Once again you have astounded me with the detail and the easily recognisable shape of your moc. Keep on building.