Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Robot Head Production Facility

Hello, in these days I've been re-organizing my old photos, and I've found a lot of pics of last years creations.

So, this is just one of them: it's a Facility where humans produce the final and most important part of their big robots - the Head

robotheadfacility_1.jpg

The head design is inspired by Greek (possibly Spartan) helmets

robotheadfacility_15.jpg

and it has light-up eyes, ear-mounted weapons, neck-elevating pistons, and braids-like hairs (sorry for ba quality/blurry pic)

robotheadfacility_17.jpg

robotheadfacility_3.jpg

Hope you like it.

More pics here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276386

LuxorV

That's some very interesting work there. I like the hoverdumptruck-transportthingy at the front and having the head light up is a nice touch. Did you ever build a robot big enough for that to serve as the head of?

Beyond that... what's the deal with the hair? Rastadroid? X-D

C'mon, that's no hair. That is head bowels. :-P

That's some very interesting work there. I like the hoverdumptruck-transportthingy at the front and having the head light up is a nice touch. Did you ever build a robot big enough for that to serve as the head of?

The truck was a later thought, not included in my first idea, but that corner felt too empty... *sad* Happy you like it :-$

As for a robot big enough to have this as its head, no, I've never built one (not enough pieces at the time |-/ ). Maybe I'll rebuild the head and give it a body in the future... Who knows ;-)

C'mon, that's no hair. That is head bowels. :-P

They're hair-things I just put in to make the head larger on fornt view... But indeed the give it a Rasta look :-P

LuxorV

Cool creation. I like the mech and truck sub-MOCs. The hydraulic-ram looking neck of the robot works really well. *sweet* Shame you couldn't build it all. I have started on a dragon.... and have got as far as the head as well! :-$ :-D

Sinner: I'd really like to see your dragon's head :-$ . Have you already posted it in a topic or is it in your BS account (wait a minute ... ok, I just broused it and I've not found any dragon's heads... :'-( ).

Sure! It isn't that good though, but since it is my first I don't feel too bad. :-D To avoid spamming your thread I posted it here.

Awesome! I like the use of a Bohrok head mask thing as a door. Clever. It's all very nice. *y* *y*