Hello everyone,

let me introduce my New Moc Mercedes-Benz Actros Tractor - Technic Figure 1:1, It has 1 XL motor for drive and 1 M motor, I have two mining machine but haven't transport tractor, Now I created a tractor for transport my mining machine, thanks for watching.

Testing Tractor video: https://www.facebook.com/shineYucorner

The official video:

145554x56y8y3pxy8rh5k5.jpg

145600ckenz7z1kkn7bzq2.jpg

145606rlqrs2p3ss23haph.jpg

145615bt6g5z2ogoerugro.jpg

145620uab77i7i54j1vz71.jpg

145625jz6af1g6oa4bbbrg.jpg

145631n3zgqbyj4liubuly.jpg

145636ijqyrh1xy6jqyqg8.jpg

Edited by shineyu

Wow ! Seen that at real and it is really good model of it ( at least for me)

Also It's Actros not Actors

Very very nice combo with white excavator!

Great design of the cab. SImilar, but then, very different than official one!

Is it wrongly spelled "Actors" on the pictures?

excellent reproduction of the arocs SLT

Uhm, so it was supposed to be an Actros or an Arocs?

Ok, first of all, front lights are placed way too high. They should be where now are those white panels, right above 3x3 liftarms.

And why does they move with doors?

actros_mp4_slt_20912.jpg

Hello everyone,

let me introduce my New Moc Mercedes-Benz Actros Tractor -...

I can see some mistakes, but on the pictures you have Actors :wink:

161324x9im57ymitbz78ii.jpg

Lego abuse! Lego abuse! lol.... you are really pushing the limits of those liftarms. I love your builds..... and also great presentations. Sure there could be some improvements as stated by others.... but IMO, overall, great job.

Uhm, so it was supposed to be an Actros or an Arocs?

Ok, first of all, front lights are placed way too high. They should be where now are those white panels, right above 3x3 liftarms.

And why does they move with doors?

Umm..... any positives? Great and valuable comments to be sure from a true master, but overall, this is not a bad build. I have seen the other posts by this OP and it seems that there is some unbalanced criticism IMO towards this guy's builds.

Umm..... any positives? Great and valuable comments to be sure from a true master, but overall, this is not a bad build. I have seen the other posts by this OP and it seems that there is some unbalanced criticism IMO towards this guy's builds.

It is just the way how I comment MOCs of other people. There are (and there will appear another) comments that say only "good work". Do they add something to the topic?

So why should I post another reply like that, when I can just say what I do not like in the model?

It is just the way how I comment MOCs of other people. There are (and there will appear another) comments that say only "good work". Do they add something to the topic?

So why should I post another reply like that, when I can just say what I do not like in the model?

Because it makes you sound arrogant and condescending. Pointing out the flaws and what can improved is nice, but also pointing out what you like makes you more likeable as a poster/person.

With that being said, I agree that it doesn't really look like an Actros to me. However the cabin looks excellent, and maybe you could call it a Merc inspired truck of your own design? Just love how clean the design is :)

I have to agree with MLobger on the lights, they are in the wrong place.

If you fix that, it would be like the real one.

Because it makes you sound arrogant and condescending. Pointing out the flaws and what can improved is nice, but also pointing out what you like makes you more likeable as a poster/person.

OK, noted.

Sooo, it really looks nice in white. I like overal shape of the cab and using 6L links as front window frame. I think that after few modifications (lights lower) it could look even better.

For example, it could use some warning lights on top of the cab.

Rear bumper is taken straight from 42043, while in real heavy haul versions of Mercedes trucks something like rear bumper does not exists. Instead, you can find some hitches on the back (and front too!) and lights placed on the mudguards.

250-tonne-rear-hitch-on-the-New-Arocs-SLT.-300x225.jpg SLT-front-hitch-is-designed-to-push-and-pull-up-to-250-tonnes.-Thats-heavy-haulage-for-you-300x225.jpg

Personally I think that this is a lovely, accurate model but then again I don't have much eye for detail :grin:

Also, can everyone stop pointing out that he made a mistake in his introduction to the model - surely you have better things to comment on like how nice a build this is?

I agree, the front lights are to high but it is a nice model. Don't like the trailer. I hope to make the same truck.

The hitches at the front and the back are not used on all slt tractors. If you don't need them why would you buy some for.

Good work and photos. :classic: Are there pics of the underside?

When an Arocs mates with an Actros, they produce an Actors. :laugh:

I've seen pictures of the real thing, I suggest going to media.daimler.com for more details about the Actros SLT, it just needs a few minor nip and tuck and this one fab looking Actros MOC

But are you going to make instructions for it????

Love it, hughe fan of the new Actros!!!!