Sign in to follow this  
Elephant Knight

[MOC] Errant Venture

For all those familiar with the Star Wars Legends Expanded Universe, you will probably recognize this ship. For those of you who don't go look it up!

20176039914_5448a45989.jpgErrant Venture 004 by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

20177656193_40094b41a5.jpgErrant Venture 006 by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

20805600551_b50d65363d.jpgErrant Venture 011 by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

20789111972_91944cd413.jpgErrant Venture 013 by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy! Comments and criticism are welcome

EKnight

This is fantastic work; I'm very impressed. Booster was always one of the most entertaining EU characters. Is that Talon Karrde and Mirax in the final shot?

I wonder how one would paint an entire Star Destroyer red? It must be like painting the Forth Road Bridge. Once you get to the end, it's back to the start to paint again :grin:. Must be easer to do with Lego though :thumbup:.

This is fantastic work; I'm very impressed. Booster was always one of the most entertaining EU characters. Is that Talon Karrde and Mirax in the final shot?

That's exactly who I thought they were when I saw the pics.

Like everyone else said, Its very good! I red that only the tip of the ship was red? Or Its just way too red for my taste! Interior is really nice. I like how you finished the bottom by completing the sloping angles! A really nice upgrade! Could you post some under pictures?

Thanks for all the comments! The interior was quite simple, but I quite like it too. i want to add a bit more stuff in the "hanger bay" area.

Yes, those are Mirax and Talon Karrde. At first, yes, only the tip was red, but eventually, he got the whole thing painted.

Drooling! :drool: You have done an incredible job with this! I love how you made it red, but I also love the little details like the figs and Corran's x-wing!