Sign in to follow this  
SSchmidt

MOC: Lands of Roawia BFVA Collaboration, "Locklear's Siege&#34

Had a lot of fun this year at Brickfair Virginia. It was an absolute blast. In addition to all the great loot, MOC's, and friendship, I was the head collaborator for the Lands of Roawia MOC's.

Lands of Roawia, is a free, online, fantasy based LEGO Roleplaying game found on http://www.merlins-beard.com

The story revolves around 4 factions that are constantly at odds with one another. It has a pretty nice following and is a lot of fun.

At Brickfair VA, a group of us thought to make a big collaboration. The end result is this massive battle, "Locklear's Siege."

Two factions (Lenfald and the Outlaws) are besieging a Loreesi (faction is Loreos) port city. Unfortunately the Garhims (faction Garheim) had an embassy built in the city which is caught in the crossfire.

The battle is taking place at land and see, with the Lenfels and Outlaws easily ransacking the city.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure! There are over 40 pictures altogether. Please check them out.

You can see all of them here, in this FLICKR album:

https://www.flickr.c...157657618523305

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

The main Battle

20602502240_a64f1fb48d_z.jpgLands of Roawia BFVA2015 Collab by Schmidt, on Flickr

Outlaws in Formation

20764565946_519b454368_c.jpgLands of Roawia BFVA2015 Collab by Schmidt, on Flickr

The embassy is under attack.

19612249224_54f8b0ba37_c.jpgLands of Roawia Display by Schmidt, on Flickr

The battle at sea.

20764512736_12d5f54b87_c.jpgLands of Roawia BFVA2015 Collab by Schmidt, on Flickr

Imagine how much this would cost to buy... :grin:

That's one huge MOC, I love giant mass-battles! Excellent Job! :thumbup:

It's a phenomenal MOC with some great builds in there, the Metal (if I remember correctly) Golem and Lighthouse are my favorite parts.

20602487088_ffff3977c9_z.jpg

From left to right:

Spencer (button up, skinny jeans, Mark of Falworth wannabe) aka Lord Mercat

Nick (black shirt, glasses, RPG nerd like me, Loreesi traitor now Garhim) aka Nightstalker

Gary (blue shirt, master builder, everyone envies him and his amazing historical armies, totally not jealous, history nut) aka Sir Caelan Munro

Zack (gray shirt, GTA freak, owner of the drunkest sigfig in LoR) aka Zach Bean

Devin (glasses, yellow shirt, wouldn't eat my pulled pork because he is a vegetarian or something like that, much more health conscious than me) aka Drakkvonlego

Justin/Jordan (blue shirt, kneeling with glasses, 10 feet tall Goliath with dark blue in back how are these guys twins?) aka General JJ

Daniel (olive shirt, Fabio hair that the women love, Supreme Troll overloard of LoR) aka High General Mythrog

Hunter (8 feet tall too, black shirt, standing behind fat green shirt guy, has a freakish obsession with Brickarms, loser Loreesi loyalist) aka Hunter Erickson

Sam (green Kentucky Wildcats shirt, super fat, big belly, unattractive, heartthrob, Head collaborator, has way too many minifigs) aka Schmidt

Charlie (gray beanie, tied with Joshua and Daniel for having the 2nd coolest dad in the world (right behind my son Luke)) aka Ser Hamlock Of Stonewald

Joshua (also 20 feet tall, wielding the sword of a thousand nightmares, has a thicker beard than his father, lots of facial hair) aka Sir Haymar Glen

I always enjoy when great builders come together to pull off something incredible. Excellent collab!