thomassio

[MOC] Higher Altitude - New airplanes!

Why do I get the strong urge to hum the Indiana Jones theme ??

Great MOC !!

Wow! I love this! So you modeled it after a certain plane? I'd love some build process shots, to see how it evolved in building.

Thanks for your compliments!

Wow! I love this! So you modeled it after a certain plane? I'd love some build process shots, to see how it evolved in building.

It is about time I tell you something about this model.

A few years ago a friend of mine made the instructions of an earlier version of the plane.

It was actually inspired by this plane created by Mark Stafford / Nabii.

I wish someone would ever make a sandblue version of my plane.

00-splash.jpg

Edited by thomassio

Lovely build, especially the door. :classic:

Agreed, that door is so cool as it relates to the scale of the minifig. As though he just ducked out through it.

I like all of these, but that last one is magnificent! The realistic airfoil-shaped wings and color scheme work well together. Are there instructions for her?

Nice use of tumber windshields too....is there an interior?

Thanks for commenting!

Nice use of tumber windshields too....is there an interior?

The roof can be opened but there is no interiot yet.

I like all of these, but that last one is magnificent! The realistic airfoil-shaped wings and color scheme work well together. Are there instructions for her?

The instructions for the first plane were made by a friend of mine years ago. I will have to ask him if he likes to make instructions for the trimotor.

Excellent creations! Some of my favourite recreations of classic planes I have ever seen.

Thanks! None of the planes are existing. I wanted to make a Ford Trimotor but halfway building I decided I wanted to make a Junkers Ju 52. The result is a mix of both.

Those are all really good. I'm going to try to make some similar ones and use power functions to make the props spin.

I was going to say that I really like the first one, but after looking again, I cannot decide which one is my favorite...

Steve