gamejutzu

Can anyone make the props from Lego marvel superheroes?

By "the props", I mean the interaction points in the game, like the:

• Control panel
  • Claw switch
  • Mr.Fantastic and Loki grate
  • Electricity generator outlet
  • Rope attachment handle
  • Regular switch
  • Etc.

I tried to find anything close to this for minutes and minutes, so, I guess that no one made them yet.

If anyone could create some real life replicas of these objects, that would be really great.

I did make the hot dog cart once

Here's a refrence for the rope attachment handle:

373563363.jpg

I don't really see what you mean by Loki gate though...

The Claw switch is easy as well

I did make the hot dog cart once.

I don't really see what you mean by Loki gate though...

The Claw switch is easy as well

Loki and Mr.Fantastic are the only two playable characters that are able to use the blue grates. And Sandman.

If you or anyone else builds anything, I would like to know, maybe send a picture or something. It's just that when i saw things like the claw switch, and where clawed characters actually put their hands in, I was really mind blown.

Edited by gamejutzu

I'm keen on helping so I made a regular switch.

gAeX9vy.png?1

Not too hard and I'm certain these are all available in these colors, I'll work on some more later.

It seems like LEGO likes to cheat with the builds in-game. The grey piece should fit into the black friction hinge piece perfectly. And it seems like the lever handles should be narrower. But it seems 3 long beams was perfect. You could use a 2 long beam but there wouldn't be much space in between the grey piece and the yellow circular pieces. :thumbup:

UPDATE:

Web/Rope attachment. Kevkipo gave a good photo so I replicated it.

1FZ0y1m.png?1

The first issue with this is that the colors may not exist. I'll check BL/Brickset to make sure. The second issue is the the jumper plates from the picture make the top 5 studs wide. Without the jumper plates they can be 4 studs wide for an even build. :thumbup: (Tt Games needs to stop with these :P)

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Mr. Fantastic/Loki grates.

r9CFT9q.png?1

Simplistic really. All colors should be available. Technically it can look like this if the SNOT technique for the wall you use works. (It'll be more than fine on a floor. :tongue: ) If you can't it's really easy to put a 6x6 plate as a base. Another suggestion, in the game it's depth on a wall looks no more than 1-2 studs high. So you should fit it back into a wall if you make these for a MOC. (Which you kindly gave me an idea of what I want to build for Brickcon. :sweet: ) Sorry for the long wait between update 1 and 2. Looking for more references to the claw switch.

Another thing is that the control panel may be a bit tricky. Especially with real bricks. But I'll see what I can conjure up. Next up will be the electricity generator (hopefully). After that I may have to leave for a bit. But I will be thinking about the claw switch/control panel. I was also thinking the Captain America switch would be useful so I may try that too. :thumbup:

MOAR UPDATE:

Electricity Outlet Thingy

g7bNQKg.png?1

Here we are, this was a pain in the megabloks. It couldn't be 100% accurate in the back as something needed to hold up the outside. Now here I am almost certain the tubes aren't available in black. The rest are available. Chrome tubes may be a bit expensive but they'd without a doubt look nice. Anyways I do have a breakdown of the build. Some of the things missing that I should mention are that the dishes should be transparent blue. The back can fit on a 4x6 tile. If you plan on using this at all I recommend using my advice on the Mr. Fantastic grate. Also on the anatomy of this that is missing is that all the dishes connect to the top ball joint 1x1 fine. The 3L pipe is just for stability and keeping the bottom one in place (shown in the next photo) so here's the anatomy of it.

1d0KwK7.png?1

As you may see I tried to make the mount as sturdy as possible while accurate. The only inaccuracy I can tell is the jumper plates and the trans-blue 3L pipes. Which I explained is because there was no other way to connect them. :tongue: Hope you don't mind the bulky-ness! :grin:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Great job! Those look so accurate and on point, I can only say... Nuff said.

The control panel actually seems the easiest to make. You need to build it, piece by piece several times in the game.

I hope everyone at Brickcon likes them.. And maybe take a picture?

There is no way I can build the electric outlet with the pieces I have now. But I think I can manage the rest, it just won't be in correct color.

I Would really like to see if anyone can make real life replicas with a minifigure standing by it (to represent size). It doesn't need to be the correct colors, I just want to see how it would compare to the ones in the game.

Great job! Those look so accurate and on point, I can only say... Nuff said.

The control panel actually seems the easiest to make. You need to build it, piece by piece several times in the game.

I hope everyone at Brickcon likes them.. And maybe take a picture?

There is no way I can build the electric outlet with the pieces I have now. But I think I can manage the rest, it just won't be in correct color.

I Would really like to see if anyone can make real life replicas with a minifigure standing by it (to represent size). It doesn't need to be the correct colors, I just want to see how it would compare to the ones in the game.

Sounds good. I can't make anymore right now but I am sure to make some more in the future. My MOC will probably be a replica of a LEGO Batman/LEGO Batman 2 level though, so there may be some issues of showing all of these! The basic switch is going to show up though :tongue:

Sounds good. I can't make anymore right now but I am sure to make some more in the future. My MOC will probably be a replica of a LEGO Batman/LEGO Batman 2 level though, so there may be some issues of showing all of these! The basic switch is going to show up though :tongue:

I think it has changed since then.

That was more helping than i did xD

Hard work pays off, I shared it with Arthur Parsons and he re-tweeted it. I then told him about my MOC and he said to make sure to share pictures with the team. :classic: I love The LEGO Group for small things like this.

I think it has changed since then.

Not too much. LEGO Batman 2 had the same style but LEGO Batman did have a different variation. It had a cheese slope light above rather than the 1x2. And it wasn't a stacked brick thing, it stuck out from the wall in the photos I could check. I think I'm sticking with LEGO Batman 2 though. Those levels may even have too many functions for me to highlight. :tongue:

Thanks! I would be so happy, even if I got to see just one. And whatever you decide to build, i'm sure it will be awesome. :thumbup:

Edited by gamejutzu

Yaay.

If you're still here, can anyone make the micro builds of the areas you are briefed on before the mission?

Like the raft, Stark tower and Dr. Doom's mansion.

Yaay.

If you're still here, can anyone make the micro builds of the areas you are briefed on before the mission?

Like the raft, Stark tower and Dr. Doom's mansion.

I can try!

I can try!

Thank you! It's great that you have the time to do this just because someone asked to. It's really nice of you :laugh::thumbup: .

Thank you! It's great that you have the time to do this just because someone asked to. It's really nice of you :laugh::thumbup: .

No problem! I still have this as a priority, school is just an issue at the moment. It's fun to do these though!

No problem! I still have this as a priority, school is just an issue at the moment. It's fun to do these though!

Alright, take all the time you want. If you want, you could put even more detail then what we see in the game.

Edited by gamejutzu