Sign in to follow this  
Reekardoo

Cloud Fortress - Phantasy Realms

Hello!

This is my newest MOC.

By friend request I have post it also on ideas.lego.com - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/113789

I hope you like this. It is one of my favourite :D

2057580-o_19t0h4qi611q5aq9co91jrr4gm7-full.png

2057614-o_19t0iiu06etjeakdas12qg3qi7-full.png

2057617-o_19t0ij4ir8rqae761i1u818ecc-full.png

2057620-o_19t0ijevj1u9e1djb195j1itg198gh-full.png

2057623-o_19t0ijof9i281d9psqo1bl01ra8m-full.png

And this is the context in the Phantasy Realms Universe:

The Cloud fortress was built to shelter the protectors of the world of Phantasy. When the debris and rocks that resulted from the shattered dragon moon fell upon Phantasy, several wizards and warriors gathered forces to form a league called the Guardians of the Sky. They were the most powerful beings (humans, elves ,wizards, creatures) in Phantasy and they were told to hold many powers including that of immortality which they only shared centuries later with some of the elven tribes.

They accomplished the task of defending Phantasy but they could not stop the dragons from migrating to the main planet. They knew this would later on create a caos in the balance of life but they thought the dragons were also creatures deserving of a chance to live.

During the defense process they realized they could not return down below as the need for protection was constant and they had become so powerful that siding with one or another realm would mean the utter destruction of the other. So they took the impartial role of Guardians to heart and created a home for themselves - The Cloud Fortress.

This is were the G.O.T.S. live among gryphons and eagles... and people began calling them that. With the passing of time the word evolved and nowadays people refer to them as gods because of the name given and the aura of mythology that surrounded their mystical story. Many believe them to be legend as they have not been seen in millenia.

But they are only biding their time. As the shadow approaches, the G.O.T.S. know they will be called upon once again... but will their power be enough to conquer the coming darkness?

Cheers!

Most beautiful addition to the series yet! Wow! Great colours, fantastic elegant gold detailing on the gate, windows and gate, those clouds are lovely. The figures are awesome, I wish Lego did more CMF and Licenced recolours. Though as a set, It would probably be to expensive for me. Keep up this great series Reekardoo :classic::thumbup:

Very cool build. My only criticism is the size of the pics...they are too small to zoom in and really appreciate the effort and detail you put into this.

Indeed one of the best Phantasy realms-MOCs! For some reason, i especially like the roofs

Agreeing with everybody else saying it's their favorite, and I too would love to have some larger pics to zoom in and Really look at the build proper :wink:

Wonderful architecture! It reminds me some way of the castle in Heroes Of Might And Magic III, with it's angels and archangels.

New photo of the gate in detail

20763279170_e85ed761b4_b.jpg

I will be uploading more photos when given time...

Until then help this out by supporting or merely giving me feedback. Thanks!

Great all-around, and the brick-build bits of "extra" cloud around it is lovely! I'd also love to see some more detailed picture (the close-up of the gate is awesome!). Also, what's the piece count on this? Looking forward to seeing more of the series, and this one in particular! :sweet:

This is not my favourite theme, but i must say, what a great fortress! Great detail, very nice colors, like MontyPython said, a real piece of art!