While we wait to see what Nexo Knights has in store for us, I thought I would share another MOC I just made.

One of Robin Hood's Merry Men enters the village ready to give out stolen treasure . . . since his cart looks to be carrying refreshment, he is able to smuggle the treasure in without being stopped by the Sheriff of Nottingham's men!

This MOC includes a horse-drawn cart featuring a barrel full of treasure, and two minifigures: One of Robin Hood's Merry Men to steer the cart, and a village blacksmith ready to gather up the treasure (as shown in the last image).

This is also a project on Lego Ideas, if you feel inclined to support or share it: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/113997

You can also see these and additional pictures in better quality through Flickr: https://www.flickr.c...157655165310134

Feel free to add any suggestions or questions in the comments if I missed anything.

20695570906_cf3c4ff58e.jpg20695575616_de52769a5c.jpg20099244904_d011e2bbe2.jpg

Edited by ootkaman

Very nice this one! So are you also going to implement the traveling rabbi with the "nip the tip" device and barrels of wine? (from: man in tights).

Jopie K: Thank you! I am going for the public domain Robin Hood from the ballads, but I'd be curious to see your version of the MOC :D

TitusV: I appreciate it!

Thank you very much! I thought of the concept and couldn't resist making a set out of it :) I keep thinking I am done with the theme, but there is so much more that can be made around Robin Hood and his merry men. Now I am making a peddler's wagon, that I think will be one of my best.