The Separatist C-9979 Craft is one of the few Star Wars ships that doesn't have a LEGO model, years ago I set out to make one, and have been updating it ever since. This model has gone through many iterations, but I'm very confident in the current design. Hope you like it!

YouTube

Instructions

Edited by JaydenIrwin

Very nice! I commend you for even trying this. The wings are done very very nicely, especially considering that they look very simple. I'm usdually one to hop on the Snot train, but I like your version here. That, and snot would be way too heavy. Do you have any intent on building this yourself?

um, 16:1?

I think it's a lot smaller scale than that if the dark brown thing is an MTT!

An MTT is 31 meters long! Yours is 6 studs long I think? That would be more than 6800:1 :)

Edited by rollermonkey

I think my micro AAT would go better with this moc!(shameless self-promoting :tongue: )

Ooh, that looks good.

I think my micro AAT would go better with this moc!(shameless self-promoting :tongue: )

They're too big, but still cute nonetheless :sweet:

I really like your Landing Craft, and especially the fact it comes with little MTT's inside it =D

It certainly captures the essence of it very well, and it looks really sleek too =D Good job!

Edited by Fuppylodders

um, 16:1?

I think it's a lot smaller scale than that if the dark brown thing is an MTT!

An MTT is 31 meters long! Yours is 6 studs long I think? That would be more than 6800:1 :)

It's 16:1 minifig scale, meaning if it were 16x bigger, it would be proportional to minifigs.

Very nice! I commend you for even trying this. The wings are done very very nicely, especially considering that they look very simple. I'm usdually one to hop on the Snot train, but I like your version here. That, and snot would be way too heavy. Do you have any intent on building this yourself?

Thank you. And no, this is too expensive for me, but I will be building some of my other models that I plan on posting here soon!

This is really awesome as it is a ship that I have always wanted a model of. That being said, are there any files or instructions for this MOC that you plan on making available?

Not a fan of the PT or any of their vehicles & sets (Lucas ruined the franchise IMO...) but that is nice. Looks simple but can appreciate the engineering that's gone into it to make it look that way.

Not a fan of the PT or any of their vehicles & sets...
Not even the Venator? Even from people who dislike the films (the mad mad people they are :tongue:) I still hear the like most of the ships and things. Edited by Mr Man

This is really awesome as it is a ship that I have always wanted a model of. That being said, are there any files or instructions for this MOC that you plan on making available?

Never thought of it, but if you or anyone else wants it, I will gladly let you have it. I just want to make sure the design is final first. I must note that I couldn't figure out how to get the doors to open on a hinge so they just rest on the plates below. And please, I would love to see photos of it when it's done! :)

Not a fan of the PT or any of their vehicles & sets (Lucas ruined the franchise IMO...) but that is nice. Looks simple but can appreciate the engineering that's gone into it to make it look that way.

"We don't serve your kind here," jk. I would agree that the prequels don't make as much sense, but they are still my favourite trilogy because of the massive expansion of characters, ships, vehicles, and planets to learn about! Thanks for the support.

Update

Front Options: Classic | Angular

I have 2 options to improve the look of the front of the ship, and would love to hear your feedback.

Edited by JaydenIrwin

Update

Technic Structure

Happy Force Friday everyone! This Force Friday update is a big one!

When I was building the original model, I was trying tons of different wing designs and somehow got it stuck in my head that there had to be studs on both sides (top and bottom). So recently I thought "why am I doing this?", and realized that I shouldn't be doing this! The new design with only studs on the top allows the wings to:

• Be stronger
  • Use larger tiles (4x4)
  • Only use parts that LEGO uses today
  • Be at the same height as each other
  • Use almost 200 less pieces

Edited by JaydenIrwin

You're the first one trying this one out I guess, and what a try oO

The structure must really be strong to support those large wings. Need the real set now :D