Good job, really good shaping on the roof of the cab :classic: I agree with VF though, the rear of the truck needs a bit more work done because it looks a bit unfinished, other than that it looks good :thumbup:

Mate awesome work. The cab is a perfect shape. I'm on the fence with the others in regards to the back. I have driven an old Merc that had no rear guards and pogo stick lights which is very similar to what you have created but to really compliment the overall truck I think adding to the back would make it even better. Overall as I said awesome work. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looks good :thumbup:

It's great that is technic fig scale :thumbup:

Thank you.

It looks really good, like the details. Have you got any pictures?

pictures only in video.

The cabin looks great :thumbup: , but don't like the chassis and back of the truck.

try to look update #1, now back is better?

Good job, really good shaping on the roof of the cab :classic: I agree with VF though, the rear of the truck needs a bit more work done because it looks a bit unfinished, other than that it looks good :thumbup:

Thank you.

Mate awesome work. The cab is a perfect shape. I'm on the fence with the others in regards to the back. I have driven an old Merc that had no rear guards and pogo stick lights which is very similar to what you have created but to really compliment the overall truck I think adding to the back would make it even better. Overall as I said awesome work. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you.

update #1

before update 73bfcb49d11ad1abcc34d7e1f445bf05.png

after update 0aa3861c4b22d8a25d093573903a7aa0.png

Edited by Zmei_gorini4

I think you need some rear mudguards. Like this. You also might want to chang the color of the front mudguard to either grey or black just to give it some color variety. But overall I like the truck!

I really like the front end of that truck and I also like the use of the eagle stickers from set 9394. However, as other people have said, the back end of the truck could do with a bit more work. Also, to make it into a proper racing truck, an RC buggy motor would not be wasted :tongue:

just finish trailer for that truck.

Very nice truck! Do you planinig to add trailer?

yes, just finish that trailer today.

Very nice vehicle and I liked the way you used http://alpha.brickli...lor=89#T=C&C=89 for decorating the front grill.

thank you.

I think you need some rear mudguards. Like this. You also might want to chang the color of the front mudguard to either grey or black just to give it some color variety. But overall I like the truck!

Yes mudguards needed but i have a problems using them with trailer. At that moment no mudguards.

Beautiful! Nice job!

Thank you!

I really like the front end of that truck and I also like the use of the eagle stickers from set 9394. However, as other people have said, the back end of the truck could do with a bit more work. Also, to make it into a proper racing truck, an RC buggy motor would not be wasted :tongue:

Thank you.