Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

Iron Monger Ambush

"S.H.I.E.L.D are transporting some classified Alien weaponry when they are ambushed by the Iron Monger! Using his advanced technology, he uses his suit to ambush the S.H.I.E.L.D truck. Can Tony Stark don the Mark 5 armour and stop the robbery before it's too late?"

Set Includes:

1x Highly-Detailed S.H.I.E.L.D Supply truck with opening doors, rotating wheels and opening crate with removable alien weaponry!

1x Iron Monger big-fig, 1x Iron Man Mark 5 and 1x S.H.I.E.L.D Agent with Blaster

£19.99

Iron Monger Ambush

"S.H.I.E.L.D are transporting some classified Alien weaponry when they are ambushed by the Iron Monger! Using his advanced technology, he uses his suit to ambush the S.H.I.E.L.D truck. Can Tony Stark don the Mark 5 armour and stop the robbery before it's too late?"

Set Includes:

1x Highly-Detailed S.H.I.E.L.D Supply truck with opening doors, rotating wheels and opening crate with removable alien weaponry!

1x Iron Monger big-fig, 1x Iron Man Mark 5 and 1x S.H.I.E.L.D Agent with Blaster

£19.99

Gotta say, that's a pretty good idea

Would love an Iron Monger minifig/bigfig!

I love the design from the game, but I would prefer a brick built, so it gives for more articulation

Wow, cheers for all the support with that idea guys! :classic: I have a few more based on the new game:

Deathlok Destruction (Credit to Quicksilver838 for inspiring this one)

"Deathlok is causing chaos down-town and is wrecking havock on the streets! Quick, send Agents Coulson and Daisy to save the day before it is too late!"

1x Highly Authentic Lola Car model with flick-fire side mounted missiles and rotatable wheels to convert into flying mode!

1x Destructible street piece with flying rubble.

1x Agent Coulson Minifigure with buildable destroyer canon, 1x Daisy, 1x Deathlok with Stud-Shooter

Mandarin's Maniacal Hideout

"Mandarin has captured S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Sitwell in his jail cell, and he has threatened to expose S.H.I.E.L.D's operations unless his demands are met. Can Hawkeye, Daredevil and Iron Man (Mk 40) fight their way past Crossbones and the evil henchman to get to Sitwell before the operation is compromised?"

1x Mandarin Hideout set with flickfire missile defence turret, a breakable wall, and a jail-cell for Agent Sitwell. Interior has a big computer with the ten-rings logo on it as well as some other small details.

1x S.H.I.E.L.D Car (Think from the Avengers game) with exploding feature to send the front portion flying out.

1x Hawkeye's Skycycle

1x Comic Book Hawkeye with Bow, 1x Daredevil with Fighting Sticks, 1x Iron Man Mk 40, 1x Agent Sitwell, 1x Mandarin with Blaster, 1x Crossbones with Blaster, 1x Henchman with Blaster

[Comic-based] Spider-Verse - $89.99

Includes Karn, Morlun, Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker), Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-UK, Spider-Woman (May "Day" Parker), and Superior Spider-Man

Features the Great Web, Leopardon, the Master Weaver, the Other, and the Spider-Mobile

Includes Karn, Morlun, Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker), Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-UK, Spider-Woman (May "Day" Parker), and Superior Spider-Man

Features the Great Web, Leopardon, the Master Weaver, the Other, and the Spider-Mobile

I wrote out a whole series of Spiderverse sets over the summer, I think this is almost exactly what one of them was

I'd buy :classic:

You see, this is what I wanted out of the bridge (probably less in my head). But whom would have guessed that Reilly and Ultimate Spider Woman would be blessed with the spots that could have been filed by something else

<rant over :wink: >

To be clear, I have no beef with Reilly, but all I wanted from this wave was Kaine, Gwen (both kinds), Supi Spider and Agent Venom.

Rather than 3 simultaneous Spider Man 2012 clones, Cap Stacy and Ult S-Woman

Now I promise rant over :grin:

So has anybody else seen some speculation about a supposed D2C Avengers Headquarters? I think it was proven to be a fake rumour in the end, but that could actually be quite a cool set, and an opportunity for a few New and Re-Done characters. I'd buy it!

So has anybody else seen some speculation about a supposed D2C Avengers Headquarters? I think it was proven to be a fake rumour in the end, but that could actually be quite a cool set, and an opportunity for a few New and Re-Done characters. I'd buy it!

I remember that, can't remember if I was the one who started it or not :grin:

But anyways:

Figures: Tony Stark (AOU), Captain America, Falcon (TWS), Scarlet Witch (CW), Vision (CORRECTED), War Machine (AOU), Phil Coulson, Erik Selvig, Helen Cho, 5x Avengers Academy students (3 male, 2 female), Scientist

Includes: Tony's sport car, Asgardian lawn decoration, science lab, training room, hangar bay (for the Avengers to a---), armoury and conference room

Edited by Quicksilver838

I remember that, can't remember if I was the one who started it or not :grin:

But anyways:

Figures: Tony Stark (AOU), Captain America, Falcon (TWS), Scarlet Witch (CW), Vision (CORRECTED), War Machine (AOU), Erik Selvig, Helen Cho, 5x Avengers Academy students (3 male, 2 female), Scientist

Includes: Tony's sport car, Asgardian lawn decoration, science lab, training room, hangar bay (for the Avengers to a---), armoury and conference room

Can we throw in a Coulson for the sake of it being Coulson? :tongue:

Can we throw in a Coulson for the sake of it being Coulson? :tongue:

Hmmm... Shouldn't he be dead??

About that....I hope you still have those trading cards for me to get signed, Cap :tongue:

Actually that's a good point. If we get Coulson in any set, we need a card and the Destroyer gun

The Avengers:

[Comic-based] (A 1) A.I.M Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes four A.I.M. Agents

[Comic-based] (A 2) Hydra Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes four Hydra Agents

[Comic-based] (A 3) Kree Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes Kree Private, Kree Lieutenant, Kree Major, and Kree Colonel

[Comic-based] (A 4) S.H.I.E.L.D. Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes four S.H.I.E.L.D Agents

[Comic-based] (A 5) Skrull Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes three Skrulls and Super-Skrull

[Comic-based] (A 6) Ultron Battle Pack - $9.99

Includes four Ultron Drones

[Comic-based] A 7 - $19.99

Includes Black Panther, Klaw, and Storm

[Comic-based] A 8 - $29.99

Includes Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers), Kree General, Ronan the Accuser, and Brick-built Supreme Intelligence

Features Brick-built Kree Sentry

[Comic-based] A 9 - $39.99

Includes Big-fig Crimson Dynamo, M.O.D.O.K., Iron Man, and War Machine

[Comic-based] A 10 - $39.99

Includes Beta Ray Bill, the Enchantress, the Executioner, Loki, and Thor

Features Brick-built Midgard Serpent

[Comic-based] (A 11) The New Avengers vs. Kang the Conqueror - $59.99

Includes Iron Fist (Daniel Rand), Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Kang the Conqueror, Big-fig the Thing, and the Wolverine

[Comic-based] A 12 - $69.99

Includes Big-fig the Abomination, Big-fig the Hulk, the Leader, She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters), and Big-fig Red Hulk

[Comic-based] (A 13) Family Feud - $69.99

Includes Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Micro-fig Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Big-fig Giant-Man (Hank Pym), Jocasta, Scarlet Witch, Ultron, the Vision, and Wasp

[Comic-based] A 14 - $79.99

Includes Baron Von Strucker, Baron Zemo, Black Widow, Captain America, Falcon, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Nick Fury (Senior), the Red Skull, and the Winter Soldier

[Comic-based] (A 15) Assault on Avengers Mansion - $249.99

Includes Beast, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Emma Frost, Iron Patriot, Mister Fantastic, Namor, Professor X, and Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)

[Comic-based] The Vision Polybag - Free with Purchases of $50 or More

Includes Translucent the Vision Minifigure

Spider-Man:

[Comic-based] (SM 1) Spider-Man vs. Mysterio - $9.99

Includes Mysterio and Spider-Man

[Comic-based] (SM 2) Daredevil Team-Up - $29.99

Includes Bullseye, Daredevil, Kingpin, and Spider-Man

[Comic-based] (SM 3) Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - $39.99

Includes Firestar, Iceman, Big-fig the Juggernaut, Ms. Lion, and Spider-Man

Edited by Sir Gareth

The Avengers:

[Comic-based] A 7 - $19.99

Includes Black Panther, Klaw, and Storm

[Comic-based] A 8 - $29.99

Includes Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers), Kree General, Ronan the Accuser, and Brick-built Supreme Intelligence

Features Brick-built Kree Sentry

[Comic-based] A 9 - $39.99

Includes Big-fig Crimson Dynamo, M.O.D.O.K., Iron Man, and War Machine

[Comic-based] A 10 - $39.99

Includes Beta Ray Bill, the Enchantress, the Executioner, Loki, and Thor

Features Brick-built Midgard Serpent

[Comic-based] (A 11) The New Avengers vs. Kang the Conqueror - $59.99

Includes Iron Fist (Daniel Rand), Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Kang the Conqueror, Big-fig the Thing, and the Wolverine

[Comic-based] A 13 - $69.99

Includes Big-fig the Abomination, Big-fig the Hulk, the Leader, She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters), and Big-fig Red Hulk

[Comic-based] (A 12) Family Feud - $69.99

Includes Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Micro-fig Ant-Man (Hank Pym), Big-fig Giant-Man (Hank Pym), Jocasta, Scarlet Witch, Ultron, the Vision, and Wasp

[Comic-based] A 14 - $79.99

Includes Baron Von Strucker, Baron Zemo, Black Widow, Captain America, Falcon, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Nick Fury (Senior), the Red Skull, and the Winter Soldier

[Comic-based] (A 15) Assault on Avengers Mansion - $249.99

Includes Beast, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Emma Frost, Iron Patriot, Mister Fantastic, Namor, Professor X, and Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)

[Comic-based] The Vision Polybag - Free with Purchases of $50 or More

Includes Translucent the Vision Minifigure

Spider-Man:

[Comic-based] (SM 1) Spider-Man vs. Mysterio - $9.99

Includes Mysterio and Spider-Man

[Comic-based] (SM 2) Daredevil Team-Up - $29.99

Includes Bullseye, Daredevil, Kingpin, and Spider-Man

[Comic-based] (SM 3) Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - $39.99

Includes Firestar, Iceman, Big-fig the Juggernaut, Ms. Lion, and Spider-Man

Would buy these sets :wink:

There have been some rumors of Ego The Living Planet being the main villain in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2. In that case I would love a set that is just Ego and some minifigs. It would be like The Death Star.

There have been some rumors of Ego The Living Planet being the main villain in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2. In that case I would love a set that is just Ego and some minifigs. It would be like The Death Star.

Just one set for the wave. All Guardians, Pappa Quill, Yondu and Mantis

With all of the Sinister Six villains being created... I am in two minds for buying a classics style Electro. What are your takes on this people? I already have a Mysterio... And have had for a while, but don't want to invest if it going to get replaced soon. F it were a cheap chinese ko, it wouldn't be so bad but...

What do you think people?

With all of the Sinister Six villains being created... I am in two minds for buying a classics style Electro. What are your takes on this people? I already have a Mysterio... And have had for a while, but don't want to invest if it going to get replaced soon. F it were a cheap chinese ko, it wouldn't be so bad but...

What do you think people?

I would say, at least wait to see what 2017 winter sets will bring. If not then buy it.

I bought a Spider Man 2099 custom. Twas black not blue. When amazingbricks 'confirmed' his début, I was happy to get release. I don't ever think I'm going to get the legit copy :cry:

I Would like to see minifigure versions of:

1. Squirrel Girl

2. Anole

I would also like to see bigfig versions of:

1. Rockslide

2. The Thing

I also want Lego to release another set with Deadpool in it.