Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

By the way, was anyone here disappointed by 2017's Pilot Captain America figure from 76076 Captain America Jet Pursuit? While I really should've loved that figure, its torso print could be been just a little less cartoonish. In lieu of the tacked-on star and stripes for what would've otherwise been an awesome, repurposable aviator jacket, they could've relegated the star as a patch printed on both upper arms, while the red stripes could've been reimagined as a parachute harness in the same color overlaying the jacket (much like Cap's First Avenger suit). 

Oh, and speaking of The First Avenger, maybe Lego could someday do a comic-based suit for Cap heavily inspired by this early concept design for the film... :wub:

MCU Avengers Endgame Bricktober 4 pack with Ronin (with twin katanas back piece from Ninjago and Rogue hood from CMF), Captain America (new movie outfit) with shield, War Machine Mk something (the one seen towards the end of the movie and in promotional art for lego sets) and Black Widow (with Elsa's hair from Disney CMF series 2 in dark red with blonde highlights on the ponytail) with escrima sticks. Just an idea. Hope they do some cool Bricktober sets for Marvel, DC, Wizarding World and Ninjago!

Edited by PremierComix

I just hope the autumn wave brings in all the missing characters from endgame. It’s unlikely we’ll see an accurate Hulk now that we have two, but we’ve got Rescue. Hopefully we’ll see Scarlett Witch, Valkyrie, Cap, Thor, Rocket, Rhodey and Captain marvel 

Marvel MCU Bricktober pack with Ronin, Captain America, Captain Marvel and War Machine. I expect with the upcoming four sets we'll be getting Cap, Ronin and War Machine in those sets (unlikely) but if not it'd be cool if they did an Endgame Bricktober pack with some exclusive characters. Still want a wave of MCU 10 Years minifigure series. Still want villains we haven't gotten before. 

With the new list announced I'm hoping we'll finally get a Daredevil figure. I'd also love to see a Baron Zemo figure based upon his design in the Marvel Superheroes 2 video game.

I hope we get this:

£30 set, the main build is a mech (since Lego love doing those)

the mech would belong to bullseye who is also a minifigure

this set would be part of a Spider-Man wave

minifigs would be Daredevil,bullseye and Spider-Man 

On 7/13/2019 at 8:36 PM, PremierComix said:

Marvel MCU Bricktober pack with Ronin, Captain America, Captain Marvel and War Machine. I expect with the upcoming four sets we'll be getting Cap, Ronin and War Machine in those sets (unlikely) but if not it'd be cool if they did an Endgame Bricktober pack with some exclusive characters. Still want a wave of MCU 10 Years minifigure series. Still want villains we haven't gotten before. 

What do you mean upcoming four sets? I thought there was only one revealed.

2 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

What do you mean upcoming four sets? I thought there was only one revealed.

Only one was revealed, at least four others confirmed, plus Spider Man sets

Marvel's X-Men

Wolverine vs. Silver Samurai. $24.99. Set contains a samurai mech, motorcycle and debris w/collapsible radio tower and plank launcher. Includes; Wolverine (90's costume), Silver Samurai (classic), Sabretooth (brown/yellow-orange outfit w/fur).

MRD Breakout. $39.99. Set contains a small compound with prison cells w/breakable cell doors. Walkway above cells and a small guard tower/control room. Includes; Professor Xavier, Jean Grey (90's costume), Beast (90's costume), MRD agent, sentinel drone (built like a probe droid) and sentinel turret.

Colossus vs. The Juggernaut. $59.99. Set contains two monster truck-like vehicles, one with X-Men logo in dark blue/black and one in dark red and black/grey. Includes; Colossus, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut and Multiple Man.

X-Men vs. The Brotherhood. $59.99. Set contains an X-Men jeep with disk shooters on roof and a Brotherhood tank-link vehicle with missile shooters. Includes; Iceman, Gambit, Rogue, Mystique, Pyro and Toad.

I'm not sure if it's ok to respond to a thread this old, but I don't want to do a new one if this one exists. 

I would love if Lego made sets based on X Men the animated series and a MCU collection with accurate sets for all the MCU movies. 

2 hours ago, Harkonen said:

I'm not sure if it's ok to respond to a thread this old, but I don't want to do a new one if this one exists. 

I would love if Lego made sets based on X Men the animated series and a MCU collection with accurate sets for all the MCU movies. 

This thread and other licensed wishlists should really be pinned like the Star Wars one

On 9/24/2019 at 8:30 PM, PremierComix said:

Wolverine vs. Silver Samurai. $24.99. Set contains a samurai mech, motorcycle and debris w/collapsible radio tower and plank launcher. Includes; Wolverine (90's costume), Silver Samurai (classic), Sabretooth (brown/yellow-orange outfit w/fur).

That's a good set, a small mech in the style of the Thanos/Iron Man ones for Silver Samurai would be nice.

Ideas for a wave of Fantastic Four sets (I tried to use the classic villains plus some heroes which are related to the FF story and chose the current black suit with blue gloves):

1) Fantastic Sub ($30): Set comes with Namor, Scuba-spider-man and Reed (long arms, like Khamala's). Aside from a small atlantis build, the submarine has manipulating arms, where Reed's arms can fit.

2) Fantastic Car ($50): Set comes with Sue (regular), Johnny (flames), and Medusa versus Dr Doom. The build is the fantastic car Mark II, a doom-mech and two brick built doom-dogs.

3) FF v Galactus ($100): Set contains Fantastic car MKIII (it looks in shape as the Milano) versus Galactus built in Giant-man style. It comes with Silver surfer, Johnny (regular), Sue (regular) and Black Bolt

4) Negative Zone Invasion ($60): Set comes with Reed (regular), Sue (invisible), The Thing (bigfig) versus Annihilus. The build is the FF's lab, with a portal to the Negative Zone. In the style of the old AIM Lab set.

5) Giganto Battle ($40): It comes with a Giganto mech (Molten Man style) and Mole Man versus Johnny (flames) and Crystal.

18 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

That's a good set, a small mech in the style of the Thanos/Iron Man ones for Silver Samurai would be nice.

Ideas for a wave of Fantastic Four sets (I tried to use the classic villains plus some heroes which are related to the FF story and chose the current black suit with blue gloves):

1) Fantastic Sub ($30): Set comes with Namor, Scuba-spider-man and Reed (long arms, like Khamala's). Aside from a small atlantis build, the submarine has manipulating arms, where Reed's arms can fit.

2) Fantastic Car ($50): Set comes with Sue (regular), Johnny (flames), and Medusa versus Dr Doom. The build is the fantastic car Mark II, a doom-mech and two brick built doom-dogs.

3) FF v Galactus ($100): Set contains Fantastic car MKIII (it looks in shape as the Milano) versus Galactus built in Giant-man style. It comes with Silver surfer, Johnny (regular), Sue (regular) and Black Bolt

4) Negative Zone Invasion ($60): Set comes with Reed (regular), Sue (invisible), The Thing (bigfig) versus Annihilus. The build is the FF's lab, with a portal to the Negative Zone. In the style of the old AIM Lab set.

5) Giganto Battle ($40): It comes with a Giganto mech (Molten Man style) and Mole Man versus Johnny (flames) and Crystal.

Great list, though I think Iron Man would be more appropiate to come in the sub instead of Spiderman if you want other comic characters. But again, I think spiderman did introduce F4 in the comics at one point. 

Edited by Harkonen

On 5/27/2020 at 4:53 PM, Harkonen said:

Great list, though I think Iron Man would be more appropiate to come in the sub instead of Spiderman if you want other comic characters. But again, I think spiderman did introduce F4 in the comics at one point. 

Spidey did a lot of teamwork with the FF. He would fit in great. Especially if he is in the boombastic bagman outfit. 

If i may add some extra ff sets it would be sets with Molecule Man, Klaw, The Watcher, the other Inhumans, the ff kids, she-hulk in ff outfit and miss marvel thingstyle  

Edited by Borex

I think it would be really cool if LEGO took what they're doing with the City sets next year (6029060291, 60292, and 60304) and adapted it for Marvel. Like a building/road section that could be combined with other sets to easily make a city for your heroes. You could have Avengers Tower, the Sanctum Sanctorum, the Daily Bugle, a street corner, etc all in the $30-100 range and each one would have related heroes and villains just like they usually do but instead of a bunch of vehicles you'd have a city street (presumably NYC styled) for all of them to play in and you could still have vehicles too. I feel like that's something both kids and adults would appreciate.

X-Men. God I was so surprised to hear the X-Jet sold poorly. Even though I resented the design choice for Cyclops and wanted Storm to have a new hair mold I literally squealed at the news of a new X-Men set. I guess the X-Men don’t sell well with Lego but that’s a shame because they’re practically all I want at this point.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, Harkonen said:

Comic accurate Guardians of the galaxy sets would be nice. 

THIS IS ALL I WANT!! I would like, several, however. Like multiple waves. I want Gamora in her purple and white jumpsuit but maybe also in her blue and red bodysuit, I’d like a few variants of Star-lord as well as figures from the original lineup.

Characters I want in comic form:

Daredevil

Elektra

Kingpin

Punisher

Black Cat

Lizard

Gamora

Star Lord

Drax

Groot

Rocket

Mantis (!!)

Nebula

Scarlet Witch

Vision

Valkyrie

Mystique

Sue Storm

Invisible Woman

Mr. Fantastic

Johnny Storm

Human Torch

Jessica Wild Spiderwoman (we got Green Arrow and Shazam in sets so don’t tell me we can’t get Spiderwoman in a set).

Jean Grey

Ice Man

Angel

Pyro

Toad

Blob

Rhino big fig

Shocker comics

Agent Venom

The Thing as a member of the Guardians

Bishop

The Thing as a member of the Fantastic Four

Bag-Head Spiderman

Kitty Pride

Jubilee

Colossus

Emma Frost

Cable

Domino

Galactus

Silver Surfer

We’ve gotten like 4 waves now of just spiderman versus Venom and I really feel, during a time where no movie is being released, Lego should spoil us with some comic variants of unreleased characters. I‘d have thrown money at Lego these past few waves if instead of say, Spiderman in a vehicle against a villain we’ve gotten before in the exact same print, Daredevil or Punisher or Gamora versus new villains in fun new costumes. Like does Lego think a set with a useless vehicle and no new figures will bring them the revenue that an exciting build with new characters could bring? 

With a Marvel CMF being plausible this year, hope springs Eternal(s). Here's a list of some of the figs I would love to have.

Spiderman - Unlimited costume
Kitty Pryde - proper Shadowcat variant
Major Victory - the Rambo/Captain America costume
Yondu - 90s comic look
Wolverine Lord of the Vampires - can What If . . . make this a reality?
Captain Britain
Banshee

Now if only we could get Marvel and DC to cooperate again, so that Lego Amalgam could be a reality.

I want a new Sanctum Sanctorum that works as a modular building. There's many amazing mocs of the Infinity War set, but an official one would be even better. Fingers crossed for this when Dr Strange 2 comes out.

Also we need a UCS Avengers Tower. 

I am thinking of making an x men set wave with these sets 

1.  Wolverine Mech £8.99  Classic Wolverine figure. Mech similar to Thanos.

2.  Cyclops Mech £8.99

3.  Magneto Mech £8.99

4. £20 X Men Sentinel Battle. Classic Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Pyro. Buildable Sentinel and Wolverine's Bike

5. £40 Battle of Beast's Laboratory. Beast, Toad, Angel, Banshee, Mastermind, Quicksilver. Laboratory and flame mechanisms.

6. £70 Clash on the construction site. Iceman, Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Rogue, Sabretooth, Colossus, Psylocke. Frozen Construction site and a jet build.

7. X Mansion £120. Professor X, Wolverine, Silver Samurai, Juggernaut, Havoc, Iceman, Gambit, Deadpool, Dark Phoenix, Storm, Cable, Mr Sinister, Kitty Pryde Blob. X Mansion, Sentinel x3. Professor X statue. 

Lots of great wishlists over here!
Figured I'd show mine as well (again, kinda).

MCU:
WWII Cap (at least the blue military helmet and the kite shield)
Howard Stark (from CA and CA:CW, though maybe also Endgame, for the heck of it :tongue: )
Peggy Carter (military outfit)
Obediah Stane
Mk III or IV armor
Tony (bare chested with Arc Reactor) 
Rhodey (Airforce suit)
Cap's stealth suit (including blue/grey shield)
T'Challa (civilian robes)
Thor (Endgame battle armor and Fat Thor)

Comics etc:
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man armor model 49 (black with some gold, and red LEDs)
The Lizard (a lá Spider-Man animated series)
Cyclops (also from animated series)

And for the rest I'm drawing a blank, somehow :grin: I'm sure more will come up some time later.

Regards,
Mitch

2 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

Lots of great wishlists over here!
Figured I'd show mine as well (again, kinda).

MCU:
WWII Cap (at least the blue military helmet and the kite shield)
Howard Stark (from CA and CA:CW, though maybe also Endgame, for the heck of it :tongue: )
Peggy Carter (military outfit)
Obediah Stane
Mk III or IV armor
Tony (bare chested with Arc Reactor) 
Rhodey (Airforce suit)
Cap's stealth suit (including blue/grey shield)
T'Challa (civilian robes)
Thor (Endgame battle armor and Fat Thor)

Comics etc:
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man armor model 49 (black with some gold, and red LEDs)
The Lizard (a lá Spider-Man animated series)
Cyclops (also from animated series)

And for the rest I'm drawing a blank, somehow :grin: I'm sure more will come up some time later.

Regards,
Mitch

If you want I can design all of these for you I have already done stealth Cap. 

Edited by gryffindorbrickkid