Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

For me at least, LEGO Marvel is a theme begging for expansion. So many different characters and locations could be represented, but never will. So for my wishlist, I wanted to go with more realistic options that could become reality, so most of these will be regular Marvel set options with "guest stars". 

For a hypothetical comic Spider-Man wave:

- Electro Heist- 4+. Comes with escape car, Electro (classic), Mr Negative and Spider-Man ('62). $20NZ.

- Spider-Man/Blade vs Morbius- Comes with small graveyard, Morbius, Spider-Man ('62) and Blade. $25NZ

- Kingpin's Escape- Comes with getaway vehicle, sidewalk build, Kingpin (minifig with bald cap), Spider-Man (either Superior or Ps4) and Daredevil. $50NZ. 

- Ryker's Breakout- Comes with Ryker's Island prison facade, J.J. Jameson billboard, Lizard bigfig, Shocker (classic), Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Man ('62). $100NZ.

For a hypothetical comic Avengers wave:

- Serpent Persuit- Contains small Quinjet (comic based), Iron Man (Black/Gold), Rogue and King Cobra. $50NZ

- Galactus Takedown- Contains Fantasticar, Galactus maxifig, Silver Surfer, Thor (classic), Mr Fantastic, Invisible Woman. $60NZ.

- Attack on Avengers Mansion- Contains Avengers Mansion facade, Helicopter, Baron Zemo, Black Knight, Iron Man (Black/Gold) Wasp (classic), The Thing (bigfig) and Human Torch. $100NZ.

For hypothetical standalone sets:

- X-Mansion Assault: Includes X-Mansion facade, Mister Sinister, Wolverine (X-Force), Nightcrawler, Jean Grey and Beast. $100NZ.

- C.I.T.T. attack: Includes C.I.T.T. ship, Super Skrull, Warlock, Nova, Cosmo, Star Lord (comic) and Howard the Duck. $80NZ.

Some of these are a bit obscure, but they'd be reasonable set options. I thought about putting Klaw, Professor X, Spider-Ham, Dr Doom and Darkhawk in here somewhere, but I wanted to limit myself.

On 12/2/2018 at 7:28 PM, steveholt said:

I'm just hoping for new bigfigs 

YES! More big figs to flesh out the Marvel theme!

I'd love an official Juggernaut - my full list is a mile long so I'll spare you all.

But please - no more Bruce Banner Hulks. We've had enough Bruce Banner Hulks.

3 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

I agree with you there, but there's at least ONE more Bruce Banner Hulk I absolutely NEEEED!!!;

latest?cb=20160324002359

7 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

YES! More big figs to flesh out the Marvel theme!

I'd love an official Juggernaut - my full list is a mile long so I'll spare you all.

A Hulk we need is A-Bomb, wouldn't mind a Skaar either 

9 minutes ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

Agreed! I love A-Bomb and Skaar.

I worry the ubiquity of Bruce Banner Hulk in the MCU will keep them out of sets.

Me too! Abomination would be great as well, ah so many Marvel big figs that would be amazing yet given the lack of comic based sets vs mcu sets means a large amount of heroes and villains will never be made. I hope the comic based spider-man line gets two waves a year and lasts a while maybe since the first wave redid most previous villains we'd get some new ones classic Shocker for example given we are getting a Duplo one winter 2019 wave

MCU collectible Minifigures The First 10 Years series. The Stan Lee Minifigure would be extremely rare (like Mr. Gold). All display stands would have the Avengers Logo on them.

Minifigures include; Iron Man Mk. 8 with repulsers, Captain America (Stealth Suit) with shield, Spider-Man (Homecoming outfit) with hot dog, Ego with energy blasts, Red Skull with Tesseract, Kaecilius with blades, Hydra Agent (First Avenger) with gun, Shield Agent with gun, Peggy Carter with suitcase, Jane Foster with cell phone, Lady Sif with sword, Whiplash with whips, The Collector with Aether, Malekith the Accursed with sword, Dark Elf with gun, Batroc the Leaper with radio, Nova Prime with Orb, Gamora (Guardians 1 sleeveless outfit with Elizabeth Swan hair in black/dark pink) with sword, Shuri (Battle outfit) with gauntlets, Laufey with ice blade, Falcon (Dark grey suit from Winter Soldier with dual molded grey/brown arms) with guns and Stan Lee (video game version) with black 2x3 flat tile (MARVEL STUD10S THE FIRST TEN YEARS printed on the tile).

Edited by PremierComix

This is a very specfic, obscure wish, but I'd love to see The Aviatrix from Marvel's Mystery Men as a minifigure. :classic:

1731593-mystery_men___the_aviatrix_by_pa

49 minutes ago, PremierComix said:

MCU collectible Minifigures The First 10 Years series. The Stan Lee Minifigure would be extremely rare (like Mr. Gold). All display stands would have the Avengers Logo on them.

Speaking of Marvel CMSs, have you yet seen @The Brick King's Classic Marvel CMF Draft? :wink:

1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This is a very specfic, obscure wish, but I'd love to see The Aviatrix from Marvel's Mystery Men as a minifigure. :classic:

Speaking of Marvel CMSs, have you yet seen @The Brick King's Classic Marvel CMF Draft? :wink:

No but this looks pretty cool and would go along greatly with the existing comic book themed Avengers

8 minutes ago, PremierComix said:

No but this looks pretty cool and would go along greatly with the existing comic book themed Avengers

His render of comic-styled Star-Lord in particular is my favorite amongst all his designs, as I've wished for a figure of that incarnation earlier on this topic! :sweet:

On 11/27/2018 at 4:01 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Who else here wants to see a classic, comic-styled Star-Lord minifigure?! :moar:

Starlord-Marvel-Comics-Guardians-Galaxy-

33 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

His render of comic-styled Star-Lord in particular is my favorite amongst all his designs, as I've wished for a figure of that incarnation earlier on this topic! :sweet:

It would of made sense to release a comic book themed Guardian set around the same time the first Lego Marvel Super heroes game came out or when the Avengers Assemble sets came out

Round 2 of my Hopes and Dreams

Avengers sets

Hulk Vs. Abomination for $59.99. Includes a new Hulk four wheeler and Abomination monster truck. Minifigures includes; Grey Hulk, Hank Pym Ant-Man, Abomination (MCU) and Ultron (comic book themed) with power blast.

Captain America: Hydra Showdown for $49.99. Includes Avengers VTOL Helicopter (from Lego Marvel's Avengers game) and Hydra Mech. Minifigures includes; Captain America (Marvel Now!) with shield, Daredevil with escrima sticks, Echo with katanas, Baron Zemo (Lego Marvel games) with sword, Baron Von Strucker (green and yellow Hydra suit) with gun.

Iron Man: Iron Monger Attack for $29.99. Includes Shield jeep and Iron Monger mech. Minifigures includes; Iron Man (Marvel Now!) repulsor blasts, America Chavez with power blasts and Obadiah Stane with gun.

Spider-Man sets

Spider-Man: Kingpin Bank Robbery for $59.99. Includes Bank truck and Spider jeep. Minifigures includes: Spider-Man with web blasts, The Punisher with gun, Kingpin with cane and Tombstone with gun.

Spider-Man: Shocker Smash for $19.99. Includes Spider bike and Shocker tank (like Tremor's tank from Ultra Agents). Minifigures includes; Spider-Man with spider blasts, Silk with spider blasts, Shocker.

Spider-Man: Sinister Six Showdown for $49.99. Includes Spider-buggy and Sinister Six six wheeler. Minifigures includes; Spider-Man, Sp//dr, Peni Parker, Rhino (Big-Fig), Scorpion and Electro with lightening bolts.

Spider-Man: Mysterio Mayhem for $29.99. Includes Spider-copter. Minifigures includes; Spider-Man, Spider-Woman and Mysterio.

Spider-Man: Prowler Ambush for $39.99. Includes Spider-trike and Prowler jeep. Minifigures includes; Spider-Man, Black Cat, Prowler with claws and The Lizard (Big-Fig).

If In a perfect World where Lego decided to bring the X-Men back. Minifigures inspired by 80's-90's/Ultimate Marvel designs.

X-Men Vs. The Brotherhood for $39.99. Includes X-jeep with stud shooters and Brotherhood six wheeler tank with disk shooters. Minifigures includes; Gambit with staff, Rogue with power blasts, Iceman with ice elements, Mystique with gun, Toad with rocket launcher and Pyro with flame elements.

X-Men: MRD Break-Out for $49.99. Includes Mutant Response Division base and 2 brick built Sentinels. Minifigures includes; MRD agent with gun, Professor Xavier with wheelchair, Jean Grey (90's) and Beast with claws.

X-Men: Colossus Vs. The Juggernaut for $59.99. Includes X-vehicle and Brotherhood monster truck. Minifigures includes; Colossus, Nightcrawler with sword, The Juggernaut and Multiple Man with gun.

X-Men: Silver Samurai Take-Down for $19.99. Includes motorcycle, ramp, Samurai mech. Logan with claws, Sabretooth (90's) with claws and Silver Samurai with sword.

I just want the rest of the Iron man suits. If not, just those iconic enough to be on a comic based set just like 37 & 39. I want Midas, Hotrod, Shotgun, Red Snapper, Striker, Southpaw, Casanova, Tiger, Nightclub and Shades..

Thanks for the free press, Digger! :)

Looking at the Brickset Hall of Armor review, I'm really annoyed that they have the outlines of Red Snapper and Striker in hologram form in the set, but no figures to show for them. GIVE US ALL FIFTY SUITS ALREADY, LEGO! THAT'S ENTIRELY FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE, RIGHT?

I want sets based on Captain America, The First Avenger. Specifically, the Hydra vehicles including the six-wheeled roadster, the submarine, and the fighter plane with the giant rear propeller.

8 hours ago, The Brick King said:

Thanks for the free press, Digger! :)

You're quite welcome! :sweet:

3 hours ago, Warbinator said:

I want sets based on Captain America, The First Avenger. Specifically, the Hydra vehicles including the six-wheeled roadster, the submarine, and the fighter plane with the giant rear propeller.

Most indeed! :thumbup: I'd particularly love to see a UCS rendition of Schmidt's Coupé as a set... :moar:

CaptainAmerica_DanielSimon_B_Coupe_01.jpg

On 4/13/2019 at 10:46 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Her wings are made of lego!? That's awesome! I can recognise several parts.

On 4/28/2018 at 7:32 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's a hypothetical MCU themed CMF draft by @just2good, with renders by @Ashnflash:classic:

About a week ago, @just2good and @Ashnflash had followed up the above CMF Draft with a second one for Endgame's theatrical release over the weekend. :wink:

10 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Her wings are made of lego!? That's awesome! I can recognise several parts.

Yeaaaah, I too noticed right off the bat about here wingpack, and it's just too hard to believe as mere coincidence... *huh* :oh:

Especially now that a Ghost Rider series is coming to hulu next year as well as a Helstron series, I really really want a set featuring the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and the Hellcharger! Daimon Helstrom, Blade, and Daredevil are also must-haves for me. Hopefully we'll get more comic/random Marvel sets now that the MCU will likely wind down a little bit with probably one or 2 sets for each new movie instead of entire waves until we laern more about the next big phase.