Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

I'll join the "want a UCS Milano" crowd. It would be a great D2C, and Lego has plenty of experience making UCS spaceships. Also might be a chance for some more unique GOTG minifigs, like Peter in his grey shirt with the logo on it from GOTG 2 or the pink skinned woman from the beginning of the first movie.

Perhaps there will be another window of opportunity in the future for this, but I kind of wish we ended up getting a "Noir" variant of Spiderman last year before the Ultimate Spider Man TV show ended. Although we did get a few desirable Spiderman alternates in minifigure form before the show ended, that was the one I was particularly interested in. 

th?id=OIP.kTvk1GjoDIvb_xbUQvShJgD6D5&pid

On 9/9/2017 at 2:16 PM, BlueberryWaffles said:

the pink skinned woman from the beginning of the first movie.

Her name was Bereet. I would defiantly love a UCS Milano and would love it even more if it came with a Bereet minifig (If only to add some not human, verity to my minifigs)

With the sticker in the Sanctum set of Daredevil my hope goes out for a Daredevil set. Actually two DD sets. One would be a battle between DD (in red outfit), Electra, Bullseye and Kingpin, and the other would be DD (in brown-yellow outfit) against Stiltman and the Owl (in his owl vehicle).

1 minute ago, Borex said:

With the sticker in the Sanctum set of Daredevil my hope goes out for a Daredevil set. Actually two DD sets. One would be a battle between DD (in red outfit), Electra, Bullseye and Kingpin, and the other would be DD (in brown-yellow outfit) against Stiltman and the Owl (in his owl vehicle).

Yup Daredevil would be fantastic, Kingpin is a must for a DD set also. Electra and Bullseye would be terrific as well but I don't know if they are mainstream enough for Lego to consider releasing. I can however see Lego releasing a Spider-Man teamup with Daredevil vs Kingpin much like the Hobgoblin Ghost Rider set.

15 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Yup Daredevil would be fantastic, Kingpin is a must for a DD set also. Electra and Bullseye would be terrific as well but I don't know if they are mainstream enough for Lego to consider releasing. I can however see Lego releasing a Spider-Man teamup with Daredevil vs Kingpin much like the Hobgoblin Ghost Rider set.

Yeah, or teaming-up with Punisher and his van?

But i think both Electra and Bullseye are big dd villains who are mainstream enough. Bullseye was in the movie, and Electra was in the netflix series one of the main, if not the main villain.

8 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

A lot more mainstream than Detroit Steel, thats for sure

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Iron Fist minifigure is out there but it’s comic version not Netflix.

Thanks.I will search picture of it:)

Is TLG listening to our prayers? and take this posts as guidlines on what future figs can be?

Please release a Mark 1 minifig in celebration of 10 year of MCU.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is TLG listening to our prayers? and take this posts as guidlines on what future figs can be?

Please release a Mark 1 minifig in celebration of 10 year of MCU.

Yeah, for a long time I've also been hoping some day (soon) LEGO will start making sets of MCU films before The Avengers. 

It'd be really cool to have Iron Man mk. 1 armor, and a Whiplash.

Same goes for WWII Captain America, Dum Dum Dugan, General Ross, Abomination, Thor from his first movie (perhaps the first armor/outfit with helmet, and a civilian version).

Regards,
Mitch

Aside from some more X-Men and F4, I'd like to see:

• Comic Zemo, Viper, Arnim Zola
  • Magik
  • Elsa Bloodstone
  • Comic Hank Pym
  • Kang
  • Juggernaut
  • Daredevil, Elektra, Kingpin, Bullseye
  • Enchantress, Executioner, Warriors 3, Lady Sif, Malekith, Ymir, Surtur
  • Spitfire
  • Omega Sentinel
  • Abomination
  • Crimson Cowl
  • Mysterio

On 1/19/2018 at 9:55 PM, ItamatTheGreat said:

I would love sets based on mcu tv shows! Agents of shield, the runaways (with old lace:wub:), the defenders...

When will TLG sieze the full potential of the mcu?

I asked same question, but good guy said to me that is no realistic.It is because TLG do things  for children (age rating and children demand is main goal).So, no adult movies ?.Only chance is ideas.lego.com ??

Here is my wishlist of characters i would love to see made, Spider-Ham, Spider-Gwen, Howard the Duck, Cosmo the dog, Black Bolt, Medusa, Daredevil, the Fantastic 4, X-23, A-Bomb, Devil Dinosaur, Squirrel Girl, Gwen-pool, Cable, Beast, Spider-Noir, A new deadpool, Deadpool and Cable in their X-force suits, Deadpool merged with Hybrid, Kang, Big fig Venom, Nova Prime, Wong, Silver Surfer, Red Guardian, Captain Avalon, Anti-Venom, Agent Carter, Lockjaw,Triton, Old man hulk, and my list could go on and on 

Just now, Great Ball Pit said:

I'd like to see some new Dr. Strange mini-figs or sets when Infinity War comes out.  The small sanctum set was cool, but I'd like to see more.

Have you seen/heard of the new Sanctum, it has a pizza parlor and Peter Parker's bedroom as well in one building, the outside is heavily detailed to the point it looks like a modular in detail

10 hours ago, Lego Petman said:

I asked same question, but good guy said to me that is no realistic.It is because TLG do things  for children (age rating and children demand is main goal).So, no adult movies ?.Only chance is ideas.lego.com ??

We can hope to see some of these characters in comic or cartoon based sets... We got agent Coulson and while he wasn't MAOS version I was happy to get him at all. With Marvel rebooting their animated world (finally their animated shows have been AWFUL lately) we might see more of the heroes from marvels other shows in cartoon form and thus have a chance to get them from lego

14 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Any chance of comic summer sets?

Well there really should be one or two Ant Man and the Wasp sets, so I would imagine that we could get 2 comic/cartoon based sets

with the fox deal coming, i wonder if we might see some more X-Men comic based sets... Knowing that the rights are coming back might make this more likely.

19 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

Have you seen/heard of the new Sanctum, it has a pizza parlor and Peter Parker's bedroom as well in one building, the outside is heavily detailed to the point it looks like a modular in detail

I haven't but that sounds really cool, I hope it's a real set!