Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

My set idea:

Spider-Buggy Street Chase

The Spider-Buggy was always this kind of cheesy vehicle from the comics that people love to make fun of. I think its about time it gets the respect it deserves, in LEGO form!!

Build:

Large four wheeler vehicle with a big hood and a big trunk, with a windshield similar to the piece used in 76015 Doc Ock's truck heist. The buggy uses mainly red and blue, with some white stickers on the hood and sides (I hate stickers like most people but I want to make this as realistic as possible) It can fit two minifgures, with one in the regular chair and one in the ejector seat, which is the main feature of this set. When you push down on a panel in the middle-back area, it launches the seat upwards. Since there are no studs, the minifig that would be sitting there would be flung out. There are also some stud shooters on the hood.

The second build is a small device for the villain of this set, Mysterio. You place Mysterio on a 2x4 gray plate, and then, twisting the knob on the side, Mysterio falls backwards. Attached to the other side is a black 1x4x6 black wall element with a white smoke sticker on it, and a bunch of white elements to imitate a smoky effect. With this simple contraption, you can make Mysterio disappear!

Minifigures:

Spider-Man (normal)

Mysterio (Standard green scale-like torso, gold hands, green legs, and a purple cape, along with the helmet piece that was used on the old Mr. Freeze figure and a blank white head)

The Punisher (Black arms, face similar to the Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne head, but in a perfect world at least a little different, and black Mutt Williams hair. Also has classic skull printing on torso and then black legs with overmolded white boots. Includes rocket launcher similar to the one used by Deadshot in 76053)

I know it'll probably never happen, but I'd really like to see The Dark World's Malekith and Kurse at some stage. They weren't terrific villains on film and fans probably would prefer to see their comic variants, but the designs they're given for the video game are excellently detailed.

I mainly collect the DC heroes, but i really would like to see Fantastic 4 minifigs. And Silver Surfer. Not to mention Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. minifigs.

Edited by Lazer

I think I already mentioned it but I'll say it again since it's something I am passionate about - I am all for more S.H.I.E.L.D vehicles in the Marvel sets, to be displayed alongside our Superheros and Villains. They have a plethora of characters to choose from - any of the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D cast, Coulson, the S.T.R.I.K.E style soldiers, more conventional Comic Designs and characters, the generic MCU uniform designs, etc. They also have a plethora of vehicles which already exist through the games - things like the S.H.I.E.L.D Car and Cargo Truck, and even The Bus, which is going to be a vehicle featuring in some LEGO Avengers DLC later in the year. All of these existing designs feel like perfect potential for me, as a big army builder and S.H.I.E.L.D fan.

I just saw that preorders are up for Diamond Select Giant-Sized X-Men minimate sets - Wolverine, Storm, Banshee, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Colosus, Sunfire, and Thunderbird. Granted, just because they're for preorder doesn't mean anything with Lego necessarily, but it does look hopeful anytime Marvel lets companies do any kind of X-Men merchandise.

I REALLY want a Ms. Marvel (Kamela Khan) Fig. They could make her team up with the young members of the current avengers from the comics (Miles Moralis Spider-Man and Nova)

An Agents of SHIELD set with Lola and Coulson so we can finally get Agent Coulson to add to our original Avengers collections :classic:

id love this...

there is soo many i would want but Hemidall would be top of my list

Alright I just saw X-Men - Apocalypse and am really needing more X-Men LEGOs... hear me out

I'm thinking of a 90's cartoon styled sewer base for Lady Deathstrike and perhaps 1 or 2 cyborg henchman she was lugging around with her in the series. Wolverine & Jubilee would also be included with a Psylocke for good measure. The base would have play features like a hidden door leading to Deathstrike's cyborgy tech room where she would store her weapons, and spare parts. As well as have a chamber for her to create and upgrade more cyborgs as she pleases. Jubilee could have a buildable firework launcher that could knock down columns in the base, similar to the Hulk Lab Smash set.

Another 90's inspired set I'd like to see is the cathedral Nightcrawler was raised in, being attacked by The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants. Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit & Colossus would be up against Mystique, Toad, Quicksilver and Juggernaut. The build would be the main bell tower of the cathedral surrounded in snowy rock. Think Arkham Asylum Breakout mixed with Hydra Fortress Smash only the build being much more vibrant in color with the light blues and whites standing out against the dark grey and browns. Colossus and Juggernaut ideally would be big figs going up against each other, with Rogue and Gambit facing off against Toad and Quicksilver ( who would have his green costume here). Mystique and Nightcrawler would be fighting a top the tower, (fans of the comics why I matched them up is clear plus it has potential to be somewhat emotional/ intense if it were an actual scene).

Obviously one couldn't leave out an X-Mansion set, but rather than having a glorious huge mansion that would cost an absurd amount of money, I'm thinking something similar to the TMNT sewer base where the top layer is the mansion and beneath is the X-Men hideout complete with the danger room. Yellows, translucent light blues and silver for the majority of the set (because this should live and breathe X-Men) with the swampy brown and pale yellow for the rest of the actual mansion. Professor X (in his floating chair) and Magneto, could be calmly be playing chess as chaos devastates the rest of the set. With an updated Cyclops and storm, Jean Grey, Iceman and Beast going up against Blob & Pyro. Emma Frost and Havok could easily be included and put on either side as they do swap sides frequently enough. I really like the idea of Cerebro being the focus of the set with removable flames and ice on either side of the main platform.

Finally I have wanted a Weapon X set since the first Wolverine Chopper Showdown set way back in 2012. So I purpose a jungle base similar to the Wolverine Vs. Hulk, taking on almost an Imperial Endor base vibe, as it should be very technological mixed in with jungle vines and dirt. Only I think I can one up that idea. It's not any Jungle. It's Genosha. Imagine outside of the base itself leaning up against a tree under vines and rocks, a huge buildable sentinel head. The rest of the body being scattered around the set really breathing life into the surroundings. Inside the base would be the restraints and machinery used to experiment on Wolverine along with silver or chrome pieces under the grates or in vats to resemble adamantium. With printed tiles of his skeleton. Our heroes would be Wolverine and Kitty Pryde with Angel, while our villainous team-up would consist of Omega Red, Deadpool and Domino lead by the one and only Sabretooth.

Some of my all time favorite X-Men have been Nightcrawler, Jubilee and Psylocke so it was really good seeing them shine on film, hopefully sooner rather than later they can shine in a LEGO set too, as well as X-Men in general getting it's due when it comes to sets. However I do know this is unlikely, so while this just remains a wishlist, hopefully I've given cool enough ideas for someone to take inspiration and make a kick-megablocks MOC.

Edit: I left out my idea for an Apocalypse set!!! Basically another playset set in Tokyo, the X-Men are being attacked by the Four Horsemen, Archangel, Mister Sinister, Silver Samurai and Dark Phoenix (I know Silver Samurai and Dark Phoenix aren't great choices for the horsemen however the line-up consists of really whoever Apocalypse chooses and I want those minifigures so he is choosing them dammit). Banshee, Bishop, X-23 and Professor X (In a regular Wheelchair) in a modified blackbird, that has a play function where Apocalypse can destroy it. Has a lot of rubble with those giant TV screens with neon colors amongst the grim colors of the base. Apocalypse would be based off his 90's appearance and yeah. Nothing too crazy about the set other than the figures...

Edited by Coca-Cola

KINGPIN PENTHOUSE SHOWDOWN:

Within the luxurious penthouse of the notorious Wilson Fisk, AKA the Kingpin, superheroes Spider-man and Daredevil have come to rescue their friend Elektra! But, upon their arrival, they find that the Kingpin is not alone! He is accompanied by master assassing and arch-enemy of Daredevil, Bullseye! Between Bullseye's ability to turn any object into a throwing weapon, and Kingpin's massive size and strength, will the two villains be too much for our heroes? Includes crumbling pillar, breaking table, flinging walkway, and five minifigures.

BUILD

This set would be a playset, similar to 76018 Hulk Lab Smash. It would be a tan colored structure, with a curving staircase on one side and a crane holding a dangling prison cell on the other, which could be lowered with a simple gear function. Inside the cage would be Elektra, in her classic red outfit. There would be a long walkway between the stairs and the prison cell, and, if you push down on the middle section of the railing, you could launch a minifig off of the walkway, like a catapult.

Beneath the walkway would be a panel that could slide away revealing an armory for Bullseye, including three playing card pieces, two stud shooters, and two sai.

Along the walkway, there would be an outcropping balcony held up by a tall pillar. There would be nothing connecting the pillar to the top of the balcony, the balcony would just rest there loosely. On top of the balcony could be a couple barrels of toxic waste or something LEGO-y.

The pillar consists of 2x2 cylinder pieces as well as a 1x1 piece on the bottom with a hole in it. When a pin is removed, the pillar would fall over, causing the balcony, which is attached to the walkway by two 2x2 pieces with holes in the bottom, to fall over, dropping the toxic waste barrels.

Beneath it is also a fancy table that has an axle running along the bottom of the actual table part, and all four legs are attached to 1x1 pieces with holes in the bottom. When a grey axle is pulled out of the middle of the table part, the table falls in on itself, simulating a cracking feature.

The final part of the build would be a massive minigun like build, fitting in the hands of bigfig kingpin. It has four or six flick fire missiles on it, and the barrel could rotate so that they could each be fired individually.

If this is going to be realistic, it would also have a dumb Spider-vehicle, so just for fun lets say it has a Spider-hang-glider with a flick missile attachment.

MINIFIGS

1. Spiderman in the same outfit as all the other sets. He'll get one of the new web-shooting pieces

2. Daredevil in the classic bright red outfit like in Lego Marvel Superheroes. He holds two red lightsaber blades, simulating his billy clubs

3. Elektra in her red outfit with the red bandana like thing. In the minifig roster at the bottom, she has her two sai, but in the box art she doesn't (Because prisoners don't get to keep their weapons!)

4. Bullseye in his classic black and white outfit, preferably with overmolded white boots on his black legs. He'd have a sneering face and holds two playing cards in the box art.

5. Kingpin is a big fig and has his well-known white suit with ascot, a large, round, bald head, and a frowning/neutral face. Besides his large minigun, he'd have a cane with a diamond attached to a lightsaber hilt.

COST

$59.99

So I just finished playing the LEGO Avengers Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D Level Pack (Cool level, by the way, lots of nice nods to the show!) and afterwards, there is The Bus available in free-roam, but it is a scaled down version of it, sized similar to the Avenegrs S.H.I.E.L.D Quinjet as in-game it uses the same mechanics as the Quinjet. The design, however, does not look too bad, and makes for a pretty awesome looking vehicle! There are also quite a few new character designs for S.H.I.E.L.D in the game, so I think now is more time for a set than ever!

S.H.I.E.L.D Deathlok Attack

1x S.H.I.E.L.D Bus design from the game with accessible cockpit, opening rear cargo ramp, moving engines, firing stud shooting turrets and a fold-down rope feature on the ramp similar to the Quinjet in Airport Battle.

1x Small Structure with exploding feature and catapult to flick explosive barrels at the jet.

1x Agent Coulson (Either Original Outfit or S3 Outfit), 1x Agent May, 1x Agent Daisy, 1x Agent Morse, 1x Deathlok, 1x Grant Ward

£69.99

Just got back from seeing the latest X-Men movie - was such a wasted opportunity for Lego not to release another comic based tie-in set like they did for Days of Future Past. Would have loved to have gotten minifigures of Jean, Apocalypse, Nightcrawler and Mystique.

I do hope we get a couple of sets for Thor: Ragnarok next year. There's so many awesome characters appearing in the next film and Hela would no doubt make an epic minifigure. I also wouldn't mind Loki getting a new face print either. The current one isn't weasel-ish enough.

I also wouldn't mind Loki getting a new face print either. The current one isn't weasel-ish enough.

Yeah a new Loki sounds good. I personally never liked the original. Was just too grey for Loki to me.

Anyone else think the Mr t hairpiece could be recoloured for yondu next year?

I thought it was just a short black flat stud. But I could see that happening

hey guys- with Disney Infinity being gone, does anyone think there's a possibility for Dimensions Marvel fun packs in the future? If so, that could give us Banner and Coulson and so much more!

hey guys- with Disney Infinity being gone, does anyone think there's a possibility for Dimensions Marvel fun packs in the future? If so, that could give us Banner and Coulson and so much more!

I doubt that we would get a Bruce Banner. LEGO would probably make a Hulk minifigure instead.

Although if they do make Marvel in Dimensions, I would love a Spiderman pack.

Edited by PickleManDan

Yes, this is being talked about in other threads, as well. With Disney dropping Infinity and all the other IPs jumping on board with Dimensions, it would be foolish for Disney not to allow their IPs to compete in that arena. This also creates a great work around to all the action figure contracts that have restricted Lego from releasing minifigures in he past.

Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of this thread [The Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion]! I think it started because the Civil War sets were confirmed. Maybe this means Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 sets will be confirmed soon.

Wow, Wow guys, we are going a bit fast heh :grin: , we just know about the Doctor Strange set!

Altough i'd love to hear what the Guardians 2 sets are going to be... I liked the first so...

I feel like we will probably get yondu next year! James gunn has said he has a much prominent role in the sequel.