Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

Yeah a cheap mysterio would be awesome. I do like a lizard. But not bigfig. Maybe he became big later on but in my days he was just humansized.

Other much needed spidertypes are black cat, jack o lantern, hydroman, kingpin, etcetera etcetera

I'd really love to see a Young Avengers set with Kate, Wiccan, Hulking and America.

Kamala Khan badly needs to appear somewhere too. Combine her with Nova, Miles, Iron Man and Thor and we could have a version of the new Avengers line up.

Assuming next year is a Marvel d2c, I'm curious as to what it could be. I'm guessing a X mansion is off the table despite that and the sanctum sanctorum passing Lego ideas, so hopefully we don't get a ucs quinjet or something like that. I'd like more of a playset/location one. Shield facility? Ucs Avengers tower?

The shield facility is probably the most likely as I think it would sell better. I mean most kids know who the Avengers are because of the movies, but how many kids really know what the X-Men are called... not a lot imo.

The shield facility is probably the most likely as I think it would sell better. I mean most kids know who the Avengers are because of the movies, but how many kids really know what the X-Men are called... not a lot imo.

The X-Men have movies too

The X-Men have movies too

Yes I know that, but I just think that given the huge popularity of The Avengers they would rather go with something like that than the X-Mansion. I mean look how many set's we have had with the Avengers characters in, and then look at how many sets we have had with X-men characters in. There is a huge difference.

Yes I know that, but I just think that given the huge popularity of The Avengers they would rather go with something like that than the X-Mansion. I mean look how many set's we have had with the Avengers characters in, and then look at how many sets we have had with X-men characters in. There is a huge difference.

While I agree that kids are more familiar with the Avengers, I think that

A: Lego bases its sets on what marvel wants to promote,

B: the difference in awareness is due more to the lack of kids entertainment than anything in the movies. Kids first exposure to the teams is through animated shows, long before they are old enough to go to the movies.

C: the d2c sets are aimed more at older kids/teens and adults than other sets. These demographics are far more aware of X-Men characters than the target demo of Lego's others products.

I think the next d2c marvel set will probably be Avengers or spider man based but I believe this has far more to do with corporate politics than demographics at this point. At the same time I still hope things get better between Disney and fox (as unlikely as that may be) and that we eventually get more x-men. The door opened just a sliver with the recent marvel/fox agreement that allows for to produce some x-men television shows but I still think we're a long ways off from an x-mansion :(

I'm hoping the 4th Civil War set is a nice play-set. I would love for the figures to be Baron Zemo, Hawkeye, Spiderman, Vision, and Captain America scale armor. The actually build could be Baron Zemo's fortress. Hoping it won't be like Baron Strucker"s fortress. I don't want any vehicles.

DC had a $50 set with 3 heroes, 2 villains (minifig and bigfig) and a civilian.

Assuming the 4th set is $50...

Iron Man (battle damaged)

Captain America (chainmail)

Spider Man

Hawkeye

Baron Zemo

General Ross (minifig or bigfig ;) )

That's my guesses. Wouldn't mind Vision, but I'm not expecting him

This sounds like a good playset: The Fantastic Four vs. Galactus And The Silver Surfer

Features: the Fantastic Car, Galactus (build like Giant-Man)

Figures: The Thing (bigfig), Mr Fantastic (with long legs and one long arm), The Invisible Woman (not trans), Human Torch (trans flame-colored), The Silver Surfer (chrome and surfboard)

Price Count: 69.99€, 59.99€, 54.99£

Seeing the new X-Men: Apocalypse teaser trailer has me super disappointed we're not receiving any loose tie-in sets like this summer's DC wave :sadnew:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Seeing the new X-Men: Apocalypse teaser trailer has me super disappointed we're not receiving any loose tie-in sets like this summer's DC wave :sadnew:

X-Men Apoca--- I mean unbranded loose non tie in set for X-Men comics:

Includes: Professor X, Mystique, Jean Grey, Apocalypse (big fig), Archangel

:grin:

That would be a great set, but i would switch mystique for Nightcrawler.

:grin:

That would be a great set, but i would switch mystique for Nightcrawler.

Hey this is a wish list thread...

Why not both :grin:

That would be amazing. I think that's literally the best X-Men set I can imagine. Obviously Mystique would have to be comics based, though I wouldn't be that broken up about that.

I feel like the new LEGO Marvel: Avengers video game really sets the bar for what I personally enjoy seeing from my Comic Book sets - things which are tailored around the Comic Universe but would be able to function well in an MCU display. Take, for example, our recent Avenjet - it can easily be used in a facility as a prototype that Stark was working on. As such, there are a few vehicles in the new Avengers game which I feel would make great sets:

S.H.I.E.L.D Cargo Truck - this is like an updated build of the Indiana Jones Cargo truck seen in the chase set, and a S.H.I.E.L.D stylized cargo truck would be insanely cool, especially if it contained the MCU styled S.H.I.E.L.D Agent now we have the Comic Book variant. Make it a simple £20 set and include the truck as the main build, with a bad guy attempting to rob a weapon or something from the back, and a superhero coming in to save the day.

Lola - Coulson is my favourite character, we have a design for his minifig and now a design for his car - need I say more?

Avengers VTOL - This was a cool design in the game and something un-expected but definitely something similar to the Avenjet where I feel as though it could fit in as one of Stark's experimental builds. Just something I personally would enjoy having as a Comic transport vehicle.

S.H.I.E.L.D Car - Dark blue is a nice colour, okay? ;p

Then perhaps HYDRA AND A.I.M agency vehicles too. As a predominantly MCU fan, I personally love sets that bring us agency troops and vehicles so we can amass a greater variety of forces. :)

I feel like the new LEGO Marvel: Avengers video game really sets the bar for what I personally enjoy seeing from my Comic Book sets - things which are tailored around the Comic Universe but would be able to function well in an MCU display. Take, for example, our recent Avenjet - it can easily be used in a facility as a prototype that Stark was working on. As such, there are a few vehicles in the new Avengers game which I feel would make great sets:

S.H.I.E.L.D Cargo Truck - this is like an updated build of the Indiana Jones Cargo truck seen in the chase set, and a S.H.I.E.L.D stylized cargo truck would be insanely cool, especially if it contained the MCU styled S.H.I.E.L.D Agent now we have the Comic Book variant. Make it a simple £20 set and include the truck as the main build, with a bad guy attempting to rob a weapon or something from the back, and a superhero coming in to save the day.

Lola - Coulson is my favourite character, we have a design for his minifig and now a design for his car - need I say more?

Avengers VTOL - This was a cool design in the game and something un-expected but definitely something similar to the Avenjet where I feel as though it could fit in as one of Stark's experimental builds. Just something I personally would enjoy having as a Comic transport vehicle.

S.H.I.E.L.D Car - Dark blue is a nice colour, okay? ;p

Then perhaps HYDRA AND A.I.M agency vehicles too. As a predominantly MCU fan, I personally love sets that bring us agency troops and vehicles so we can amass a greater variety of forces. :)

On your last point, battlepacks like from Star Wars and Chima would be amazing.

3x Hydra vs Cap America

3x AIM vs Iron Man

3x Chitauri vs Thor

3x Sakaarans vs Star Lord

3x SHIELD vs Taskmaster

3x Venom vs Spider Man

3x Nova Corps vs Titus

Also Lola could mean great figures...

Phil Coulson

Skye

Mockingbird

Deathlok

Edited by Quicksilver838

On your last point, battlepacks like from Star Wars and Chima would be amazing.

3x Hydra vs Cap America

3x AIM vs Iron Man

3x Chitauri vs Thor

3x Sakaarans vs Star Lord

3x SHIELD vs Taskmaster

3x Venom vs Spider Man

3x Nova Corps vs Titus

Also Lola could mean great figures...

Phil Coulson

Skye

Mockingbird

Deathlok

I swear to god your ideas always get my love dude :tongue: Battlepacks would be such a cool idea and they would be able to create a lot of different variations within the same pack - i.e. a comic book S.H.I.E.L.D Agent, a male MCU S.H.I.E.L.D Agent and a female MCU S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.

Don't forget the Kree and the Skrulls!

And the Spider-Man one should be 3x Mysterio, instead of Venom.

There's always more than one Spidey :wink: