Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

11 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

After today's news. I'd love some sets for Young Justice season 3 (after all we already have Superboy).

If we could get sets with inspiration from.... Teen Titans Go and....   Urgghhh.... Beware the Batman.... surely we should get sets on the best animated superhero TV show ever

On 24/05/2016 at 2:12 PM, AnnaBuildsLego said:

THE FLASH:

- Blue Lantern Flash (I can dream, okay)

- Reverse Flash

- Black Flash

- Classic Kid Flash

- Impulse

- Jay Garrick

- A specific Wally West Flash variant (although you can make one using the Mighty Micros figure).

TV show specific figures:

- Flash and Reverse Flash, based on their TV show designs

- Zoom (I would be so happy)

- Harrison Wells with the new wheelchair piece, Cisco Ramon, and Caitlin Snow

- TV show Captain Cold

YOUNG JUSTICE:

- Kid Flash, although I mentioned this before

- Artemis

- Superboy

- Speedy

- Aqualad

- Miss Martian

OTHER CHARACTERS:

- Parademons

- Firestorm

- Black Canary

- ATOM

- Booster Gold

- Anti-Monitor bigfig

- The Question

- Dr. Fate

- Captain Marvel/Shazam

- Killer Frost

- Vibe

- Flashpoint Batman (again, I can dream)

- John Stewart Green Lantern

- King Shark

-Onomatopoeia

Great list – Dr Fate & Firestorm would make superb looking figures... Firestorm would be easy for Lego to produce, using the fire head-piece from Ghost Rider.

Also, cannot believe they haven't done Reverse Flash yet... bearing in mind he's simply the same basic figure design as the Flash.

Edited by dario2739

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If we could get sets with inspiration from.... Teen Titans Go and....   Urgghhh.... Beware the Batman.... surely we should get sets on the best animated superhero TV show ever

In Lego's defense, Beware the Batman was an incredibly well-written show, and the Teen Titans we got in sets were at least based on the original show, unlike the upcoming TTG Dimensions figures. I definitely agree that we should get at least some inspiration from Young Justice in the future.

3 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

In Lego's defense, Beware the Batman was an incredibly well-written show, and the Teen Titans we got in sets were at least based on the original show, unlike the upcoming TTG Dimensions figures. I definitely agree that we should get at least some inspiration from Young Justice in the future.

I can't mock the shows, I am guilty of binge watching them :laugh:

I would write down a list of what I'd love to see in Young Justice sets, but I would be happy with inspiration given from season 3

Maybe down the track, like with Star wars they can release sets based in movies . it would still be cool to see 66 series batman sets released on a yearly basis .  one set at a time. if you look  at the Batman 66 comic book series there is more then enough material fkr vehicles, hide outs and villains. 

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I want LEGO to make these versions of Batman, Robin and Batgirl

Because

Hide contents

:laugh:

You're a monster Rob and I will stop you! 

56 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

You're a monster Rob and I will stop you! 

Never! Muahahaha

:laugh:

Not gonna lie, I would totally pick up a B&R Clooney Batman. Not because it's any good, god no, but because I need a Butt Monkey in my collection! :D

On 13. november 2016 at 11:09 AM, Lionbear8 said:

Maybe down the track, like with Star wars they can release sets based in movies . it would still be cool to see 66 series batman sets released on a yearly basis .  one set at a time. if you look  at the Batman 66 comic book series there is more then enough material fkr vehicles, hide outs and villains. 

The difference is Star wars movies 4-5-6 are what people know Star Wars is. You have to get rather nerdy if you have been dealing with the Expanded Universe (besides Clone Wars which was aimed at younger audience). DC characters on the other hand has many different versions and Batman 66 is one which polarise the fanbase. I think LEGo will continue to do rather generic sets which everybody can use. I think we will se a TAS Batmobile before anything else.. Since the series has quite a fanbase and the Batmobile is viewed as one of the best.

It seems every main villain is getting its own set in the Batman Movie line

So far we are missing Two Face, Scarecrow, Bane and Harley Quinn

So, this is my wishlist for summer wave

BANE set. The tank seen in the trailer with Bane bigfig. Batman with a motorcycle. Maybe the Mad Hatter? and another character like Vicky or something.

Two Face set. Maybe a car? But Penguin and Riddler are getting one so is unlikely. Batman in a small vehicle. Maybe Batgirl. The Ventriloquist as an extra villian.

Scarecrow set. He already got the pizza set , so he will be in the Batwing set with the little copter seen in the trailer, wearing his regular costume

Harley Quinn set. A motorcycle. Batgirl with a motorcycle as well. Small set.

I think the LEGO Batman Movie will have 3 waves, like TLM

After that, I'd like to see a wave of Batman sets entirely based on the animated series from the 90's

Like each set based on an iconic episode from the show. 

Here are some suggestions:

Joker's Favor

The Joker's Favor

Main build: The Joker's "Crazy Clown Catering" truck 

Minifigures: Charlie Collins, Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn wearing the police officer costume

Harley and Ivy

Harly and Ivy

Main Build: Poison Ivy's toxic garden. Maybe even her car. 

Minifigures: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Batman

On Leather Wings

Related image

Main Build: The Batmobile

Minifigures: ManBat (Not exactly a bigfig, but something like Axl from Nexo K.), Batman, Harvey Dent

Deep Freeze

Related image

Main Build: Cryogenic Chamber/Room

Minifigures: Frozen Nora Fries, Mr. Freeze, Batman, Robin

Trial

31396120072_29014c464b_n.jpg

Main build: Arkham Asylum

Minifigures: Batman, Joker (judge costume), Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist, Killer Croc (Not exactly a bigfig, but something like Axl from Nexo K.), Riddler, Two Face.

I`d like most to see Black Canary, I have a Penzora custom figure of her, but a darker looking Lego figure of her mostly like the Green Arrow TV version would be great. Also Wildcat ,Red Robin ,Donna Troy and any  Teen Titan/ Young Justice characters would be welcome along with the "Arkham Knight" and Batwing ( originally David Zavimbe from the Batman Inc comics line a few years back, but now Lucas Fox, Lucius`s son ).

Edited by r5-j2

Batman Beyond Batman.I guess it would be hard without a new mold. He can't really have the same face mask...

I'd love to see some lesser knowns, as unlikely as it may be. Doom Patrol characters would be fun. Metal Men would be cool, if they actually make them metallic. Any version of Manhunter (preferably Kate Spencer). 

Of course, I'd take an expanded villains lineup. Batman's rogues are well represented, Superman and Flash both have a decent handful, and Aquaman and Green Lantern have one. Wonder Woman is just now getting her first, and there still won't be a minifig version of any WW villains. There are plenty of villains more loosely associated with the DC universe as a whole that don't even have to be tied into a single hero, like Vandal Savage.

13 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I'd love to see some lesser knowns, as unlikely as it may be. Doom Patrol characters would be fun. Metal Men would be cool, if they actually make them metallic. Any version of Manhunter (preferably Kate Spencer). 

Of course, I'd take an expanded villains lineup. Batman's rogues are well represented, Superman and Flash both have a decent handful, and Aquaman and Green Lantern have one. Wonder Woman is just now getting her first, and there still won't be a minifig version of any WW villains. There are plenty of villains more loosely associated with the DC universe as a whole that don't even have to be tied into a single hero, like Vandal Savage.

I would really want Hugo Strange, and Black Mask

I like @Robert8's idea of a wave featured around the Animated Series. I feel like a Watchtower set is needed and probably a Hall of Justice, I feel like the use of the Wicked Witch of the West and two Flying Monkeys in the Ultimate Batmobile is a missed opportunity for some more Batman villains. I really want the comic versions of Superman and the Flash with the two coloured legs. LEGO should also make a set based on the Legion of Doom. I also really want a new design for Gorilla Grodd who could come in a set featuring Kid Flash.

9 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

I like @Robert8's idea of a wave featured around the Animated Series. I feel like a Watchtower set is needed and probably a Hall of Justice, I feel like the use of the Wicked Witch of the West and two Flying Monkeys in the Ultimate Batmobile is a missed opportunity for some more Batman villains. I really want the comic versions of Superman and the Flash with the two coloured legs. LEGO should also make a set based on the Legion of Doom. I also really want a new design for Gorilla Grodd who could come in a set featuring Kid Flash.

There's a set coming out this summer called fun at the beach and it comes with duel molded red and yellow boots. You could probably use those for the flash.

Just now, Franklinw1234 said:

There's a set coming out this summer called fun at the beach and it comes with duel molded red and yellow boots. You could probably use those for the flash.

I'll have to find an image, thanks for letting me know :D

Just now, J3D1-T said:

I'll have to find an image, thanks for letting me know :D

Just found the picture, extremely happy now, especially considering it looks fairly cheap.

Here's the picture

60153-1.jpg?201703290940

It looks really good, and if those legs at the back are blue and yellow two toned legs, then I sense a Booster Gold custom coming along.