Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

Come on Lego, can we have 2 or 3 DC Comics Minifigure series?

Battle for Atlantis: The Atlantis throneroom in varying shades of blue and sea green, with sharks and maybe the octopus or eels. Minifigures would include Aquaman, Ocean Master and Mera, and maybe a henchman or two as OM's cannon fodder. (The Lagoon Creature's helmet recolored would make a near-perfect Ocean Master helmet.)

Amazo Attacks! An Amazo (bigfig, maybe?) android attacking member of the JLA - could include JLA'ers we haven't seen yet like Black Canary, Zatanna, Firestorm and Red Tornado along with Superman, or alternately, JLA Detroit members like Vixen, Gypsy, Vibe and Steel with Martian Manhunter. Maybe the setting could be a city street scape, but ravaged and broken.

With Vandal Savage getting some love in the Legends of Tomorrow show, maybe a set featuring him vs a version of the Justice Society, including Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Wildcat, Starman, Hourman, and Dr. Fate?

Classic Teen Titans set featuring Aqualad, Speedy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) and Robin. Maybe they could be foiling a bank robbery by Dr. Light.

I'd love a JLI set featuring Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi version) and Martian Manhunter. I don't know what could be in said set, but I'd love to see it anyway!

Quite a nice selection – one change I'd make is the JLA set – for the big fig I'd go for Despero or Mongol rather than Amazo. A big fig of Solomon Grundy would be cool too.

Come on Lego, can we have 2 or 3 DC Comics Minifigure series?

Solomon Grundy would be cool too.

Yes and Yes!!! :grin:

On another note, this is Wishlists, but it'd be a bit more interesting to have set ideas rather than spewing out minfigures. Everyone has favorites, but not everyone can get them all.

I would love Batman The Brave and The Bold mini figures along w/ vehicles.

Batman's Batmobile which shifts into a plane and submarine (will work well as creator 3 in 1)

Batman, Red Tornado, Fun Haus, and the presents from the Christmas themed episode (season 1's Invasion of the Secret Santas).

Plastic Man, Woozy winks, baby, Plastic Man's wife, Kite Man, and of course Batman (season 2's Long Arm of The Law)

Batman, Huntress, Plastic Man/Woozy Winks, Guy Gardner (Green Lantern), Green Arrow, Black Manta, Joker, Catwoman, Gentleman Ghost, Mogul, Mogul's champion...plus their vehicles (not all one set of course)

Blue Beetle, Kanjar roh (sp?), and the little beings Kanjar roh were abducting/invading for fuel).

I haven't thought this as thoroughly as others on this thread but there is plenty of options for designers to work with. And in addition, the Brave and The Bold is a very kid friendly show as well as having some degree of appeal to adults. Unfortunately the show's been cancelled since 2011. default_cry4.gif default_cry4.gif

I would love Batman The Brave and The Bold mini figures along w/ vehicles.

Batman's Batmobile which shifts into a plane and submarine (will work well as creator 3 in 1)

yes!

Plastic Man, Woozy winks, baby, Plastic Man's wife, Kite Man, and of course Batman (season 2's Long Arm of The Law)

Kite Man would be amazing. Ridiculous, but amazing.

Batman, Huntress, Plastic Man/Woozy Winks, Guy Gardner (Green Lantern), Green Arrow, Black Manta, Joker, Catwoman, Gentleman Ghost, Mogul, Mogul's champion...plus their vehicles (not all one set of course)

Blue Beetle, Kanjar roh (sp?), and the little beings Kanjar roh were abducting/invading for fuel).

I haven't thought this as thoroughly as others on this thread but there is plenty of options for designers to work with. And in addition, the Brave and The Bold is a very kid friendly show as well as having some degree of appeal to adults. Unfortunately the show's been cancelled since 2011. default_cry4.gif default_cry4.gif

Blue Beetle is on the top of my DC wish list for sure ... But the BTBATB Outrageous version of Aquaman could be fun too

I think Clayface is the only member of Batman's main rogues gallery that we haven't seen ever, even from the original Batman theme. I would like to see him in a $40-$50 set as a bigfig with Batman, Batgirl, Renee Montoya, and a teller. Also comes with a medium sized bank with a vault that can be ripped off its hinges, a bat-vehicle with two seats, and possibly a police vehicle.

I think Clayface is the only member of Batman's main rogues gallery that we haven't seen ever, even from the original Batman theme.

Ra's Al Ghul

Hush

Red Hood

Mad Hatter

Killer Moth

^^ Batman beyond I agree w/

Also include the min figures of Derek Powers, Max, Terry McGuiness (sp?) as a civilian, old Bruce Wayne, Terry's little brother and parents and GF, all the villains (whose names all escape me since I haven't seen that show in 8 years)...

The new flying Batmobile (black with red).

^^ Batman beyond I agree w/

Also include the min figures of Derek Powers, Max, Terry McGuiness (sp?) as a civilian, old Bruce Wayne, Terry's little brother and parents and GF, all the villains (whose names all escape me since I haven't seen that show in 8 years)...

The new flying Batmobile (black with red).

Blight

Inque

Shriek

Kobra

Stalker

Jokerz Gang

Royal Flush Gang

Spellbinder

Willie Watt (GoLeM)

Those are the major villains that I remember from the show. Would be cool to get some of them in sets for sure

My wishlist winter 2017 wave.

Shazam vs Black Adam

price: $20

figures: Superman, Shazam, Black Adam

builds: Ancient Egyptian structure with a throne and booby traps

Amazo Attack

figures: Batman, The Atom, Amazo

builds: Bat-mech, Small city sidewalk build

Terror of the Toyman

price: $50

figures: Superman, Lois Lane, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Toyman

builds: Motorcycle for Green Arrow, Giant toy-soldier robot

Battle at the Hall of Doom

price: $60

figures: Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Bizzaro, Cheetah, Solomon Grundy (big fig)

builds: Hall of Doom, swamp boat,

Fight for the Hall of Justice

price: $70

figures: Batman, The Flash, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Vandal Savage, Reverse Flash

builds: The Hall of Justice, Futuristic tank

My wishlist winter 2017 wave.

Shazam vs Black Adam

figures: Superman, Shazam, Black Adam

builds: Ancient Egyptian structure with a throne and booby traps

Amazo Attack

figures: Batman, The Atom, Amazo

builds: Bat-mech, Small city sidewalk build

Terror of the Toyman

price: $50

figures: Superman, Lois Lane, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Toyman

builds: Motorcycle for Green Arrow, Giant toy-soldier robot

Battle at the Hall of Doom

price: $60

figures: Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Bizzaro, Cheetah, Solomon Grundy (big fig)

builds: Hall of Doom, swamp boat,

Fight for the Hall of Justice

price: $70

figures: Batman, The Flash, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Vandal Savage, Reverse Flash

builds: The Hall of Justice, Futuristic tank

Nice list! But since it's unlikely the toy mech and a motorcycle would add up to $50, I'd probably add something else.

I've got a mental list of figures I desire.. primary among them is Raven to complete my Titans, but would also love a whole new range of villains; Ra's Al Ghul, Hush, Mad Hatter, etc - but I assume with the DCEU starting this year, most sets from now on will feature whatever characters are in the newest film.

I've got a mental list of figures I desire.. primary among them is Raven to complete my Titans, but would also love a whole new range of villains; Ra's Al Ghul, Hush, Mad Hatter, etc - but I assume with the DCEU starting this year, most sets from now on will feature whatever characters are in the newest film.

It is annoying when the films affect the comic sets. Prevents us from getting obscure characters.

It is annoying when the films affect the comic sets. Prevents us from getting obscure characters.

It really does - I feel that the comic sets this summer will be the last ones we get. Next year, we'll get Spoilery Batman v Superman sets in January, Wonder Woman sets in Summer. Though there is the Lego Batman movie - maybe that will finally give us Ra's and a couple other more obscures! 2018, though? Well, there's a Flash movie coming out. Maybe, just maybe, we'll finally get a Reverse Flash.

Edited by JaHawk2009

That isn't what happened with Marvel.

Because Marvel have 4 ongoing animated series that inspiration for sets is drawn from, which DC unfortunately do not have

Not sure if it hasn't been mentioned yet but if it has then here is another vote.

The Metal Men, Doctor Wil Magnus, the Gas Gang, and their lab.

Tin who is the smallest of them could be given kid legs.

The Gas Gang could be a challenge. They would have to be built with regular/transparent/custom pieces.

Pipe dream for sure unless.... I heard rumors from a YouTube video (published in 2012) that the director of Men in Black was in discussion of making a Metal Men movie. It wouldn't be that farfetched that it would happen since Marvel made a movie about lesser known characters Guardians of the Galaxy. As of this post, no newer news :cry_sad: