Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

We already had a batwing from TLBM.

That one is nice too but the silhouette of the wings on the one in The Lego Movie is to die for

My wishlist CMF  (comic and TV)

1: Batman Beyond
2: Raven (not TTG)
3: Red Tornado
4: Booster Gold
5: Wonder Woman (Silver Age)
6: The Mad Hatter
7: Saint Walker
8: Red Son Superman
9: Beast boy (With bright green recoloured parrot and rabbit)
10: Cheshire (Young Justice)
11: Miss Martian (Young Justice (S2))
12: Aqualad (YJ (S1))
13: Doctor Fate
14: Two Face (BTAS)
15: The Green Arrow (CW)
16: Supergirl (cw)
17: The Flash (cw)
18: Kid Flash
19: Mirror Master
20: The Music Meister (BtBatB)

Edited by Agent Kallus

I would love to get a GCPD set. I was thinking of something similar in style to the Brick Bank (10251). It could include a simple patrol car and famous members of the GCPD like Bullock or Renee Montoya alongside Gordon and a couple of regular officers.

When it comes to minifigs, I'd love to see:

- Raven (the regular one), she's way overdue

- Deathstroke (more modern outfit, maybe with an actual helmet)

- Mad Hatter

- Hush

- Ventriloquist

- Batman (Beyond)

- Owlman

- Catwoman (TDKR)

Here are some of my guesses for the CMF series...

Spoiler
  1. Batman ("Classic" Hush w/full printing)
  2. Batman (Terry McGinnis)
  3. Superman ("Classic" full printing and decorated cape)
  4. Wonder Woman ("Classic" Darwyn Cooke)
  5. Flash (Wally West, Rebirth)
  6. Green Lantern (Simon Baz)
  7. Green Arrow (Rebirth)
  8. Batgirl (Burnside)
  9. Zatanna
  10. Vixen
  11. Orion
  12. Raven
  13. Harley Quinn (Roller Derby)
  14. Deathstroke
  15. Black Adam
  16. Livewire
  17. Star Sapphire
  18. Ares
  19. Copperhead
  20. Heat Wave

I’d like to see the original Flash, Jay Garrick, in the DC Comics CMF series! Also, Arrowverse minifigures would be awesome.

As I've expressed here before, probably the only particular character I'd wish to see from this rumored CMS would be Adam Strange, primarily so such a figure can give us a proper rocket-pack/jetpack part that isn't particular to Star Wars. Besides that though, I'd most gladly welcome any Golden Age and/or Elseworlds incarnations of more predominate DC characters such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and the such! :classic:

surfing_on_a_zeta_wave_by_marclaming_d35i4mi-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEyMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMwYWNjMzJmLWQwMjctNDU0NS04MzY5LWZjNTBhODE2YTliY1wvZDM1aTRtaS1kM2MzMjg1ZS0yNGFhLTQwNzctOTk4ZS00NmRjMzNmZThjMjAuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.bTAPtogsPbWPhcapU7Xl8JlvZtli7EeJ69sbzBcwPgs

57 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

As I've expressed here before, probably the only particular character I'd wish to see from this rumored CMS would be Adam Strange, primarily so such a figure can give us a proper rocket-pack/jetpack part that isn't particular to Star Wars.

They could easily use the same helmet as the Retro Spaceman seen in your profile pic (albeit recoloured) for a Golden Age Adam Strange, since we know how much Lego loves to re-use a mould. As soon as I saw that guy in the CMF, I hoped it was a sign that Adam Strange was on his way (same as the Halloween Tiger Woman suggested a 1966 Catwoman was on her way). Fingers crossed!

Just now, Felkin said:

They could easily use the same helmet as the Retro Spaceman seen in your profile pic (albeit recoloured) for a Golden Age Adam Strange, since we know how much Lego loves to re-use a mould. As soon as I saw that guy in the CMF, I hoped it was a sign that Adam Strange was on his way (same as the Halloween Tiger Woman suggested a 1966 Catwoman was on her way). Fingers crossed!

Well, Series 17's Retro Spaceman CMF has a helmet design more fitting for Starman rather than Adam Strange, as the latter has a swept-back crest (much like the Rocketeer) atop his helmet, whereas Ted Knight's headwear has a forward-swept crest very spot-on with Lego's "Brick Rogers" helmet. :wink:

3148660-starman%20c.jpg

@Digger of Bricks they’ve now got the part necessary to make Space Ranger, too. I know Strange is the priority, but Rick Starr is still a Silver/Atomic Age sci-fi legend. I’d be happy to see either of them or Starman. Or anyone from the All-Star Squadron. Or anyone from the Golden or Silver Age. 

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

@Digger of Bricks they’ve now got the part necessary to make Space Ranger, too. I know Strange is the priority, but Rick Starr is still a Silver/Atomic Age sci-fi legend.

You're talking about Mysterio's fishbowl helmet, right? Funny, I hadn't previously heard of that character up until you mentioned him! :shrug_oh_well:

2228672-space_rnger.jpg

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

You're talking about Mysterio's fishbowl helmet, right? Funny, I hadn't previously heard of that character up until you mentioned him! :shrug_oh_well:

To be fair he was fairly short lived to begin with, his later appearances were generally one-offs and I don’t think that he has been seen since the New 52 story The Hunted. Yeah, I know he inexplicably has a gap in his space helmet (he could definitely take it off) but the Mysterio would work in the same way.

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Yeah, I know he inexplicably has a gap in his space helmet (he could definitely take it off) but the Mysterio would work in the same way.

Hypothetically, if Lego were to actually make a figure based upon the character, perhaps they could simulate that cut-out by printing it onto the head underneath that helmet to create the illusion of such. :shrug_oh_well:

11 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hypothetically, if Lego were to actually make a figure based upon the character, perhaps they could simulate that cut-out by printing it onto the head underneath that helmet to create the illusion of such. :shrug_oh_well:

Beats a costly new mould.

25 minutes ago, J4ck said:

If Lego was to make a £10/$10 etc. DC set that isn’t a Minifigure pack what would you like to see?

Hmmm, maybe Kal El's Kryptonian Rocketcraft could be small enough for such? :shrug_oh_well:

bUfNa.jpg

A Cosmic Treadmill, Cyborg the Washing Machine from the games, a Joker surprise box, and a scenario involving Superman, Big Barda, a certain media recording device and a particular piece of furniture. The options are slim when the budget is small.

9 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

A Cosmic Treadmill, Cyborg the Washing Machine from the games, a Joker surprise box, and a scenario involving Superman, Big Barda, a certain media recording device and a particular piece of furniture. The options are slim when the budget is small.

We haven’t seen many which is why I’m intrigued to what Lego could actually do.

20 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Hmmm, maybe Kal El's Kryptonian Rocketcraft could be small enough for such? :shrug_oh_well:

And reuse the baby mold but have it flesh covered and the Superman symbol and colour coordination. Yes!

On 8/13/2019 at 8:21 AM, J4ck said:

If Lego was to make a £10/$10 etc. DC set that isn’t a Minifigure pack what would you like to see?

An extension for the 2019 batcave set.

I know I'm really stretching here, but this is the wish list thread. I want Lego to go back and make sets for the dark knight trilogy. There are loads of things you could do.

each movie could have 1 or 2 sets as such

batman begins: "the tumbler" consists of a tumbler with this movies suit, Gordon and scarecrow. "Ras al Ghul monorail mayhem" can be a train with the same batman, and Ras al Ghul. 

dark knight: "jokers bank heist" is a bank with joker, 2 goons and a cop. Side build is a bus. The other set can be batman in the new suit, two face and Rachel the build can be the wharehouse that dent gets kidnapped in. Two face has a dent alternate face. "Joker where house attack"

rises: Pit with Bale faced  Batman, bane and the old doctor. "Escape from the pit" could be a fun build. The other can be bane, batman and catwoman and the build is the tunnels. "bane sewer attack" could be similar to the infinity war Corvus glaive thresher attack 

for those wondering by bale faced batman I meant this

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+wayne+in+the+pit&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi6tMjogJ_kAhVB66QKHXspDNcQ_AUoAXoECA8QAQ&biw=1024&bih=648#imgrc=JkFXxTrNQgAISM

Edited by DeCommander96

2020 Justice League Sets (the most honest sets I can simply think of)

Watchtower Invasion- Watchtower build similar to Avengers Hellicarrier set. Comes with Green Lantern rocket. Includes; Steppenwolf, General Zod, Superman, Kid Flash, Cyborg and Guy Gardner

Stryker Prison-break- prison small like Hydra fortress. Comes with Metallo, Solomon Grundy, Wally West Flash and Wonder Woman

Star Labs Break-In with Avengers Tower like build. Includes; Malcolm Merlyn, Livewire, Green Arrow, Batman and bat drones

Based on the details we now possess, I put forward my latest list for the CMF

1. Sinestro w/ ring and lantern 

2. Star Girl w/ cosmic rod

3. Metamorpho w/ big hand

4. Simon Baz w/ ring and lantern 

5. Dr Fate w/ new helmet and ankh piece

6. Zatanna w/ top hat and hair combo, wand

7. 1939 Batman with bigger cape 

8. Mad Hatter w/ cup and saucer

9. Atom w/ microfig of same

10. Heatwave w/ gun

11. Kid Flash w/ energy drink 

12. Black Lightning w/ new lighting piece 

13. Saturn Girl w/ Legion ring

14.  Metallo w/ kryptonite

15. Clark Kent w/ Daily Planet 2x2 tile

16. Dr Poison w/ bottles like Prof Strange 

I know some of the accessories seem a bit dull, but the IP will cost and it’s Lego.

Okay, given the few that have leaked, i’ll have a go at completing a series wish list too.

1. Sinestro

2. Star Girl

3. Simon Baz

4. Metamorpho

-

5. Dr. Fate

6. Vixen

7. Raven

8. Batman beyond 

9. Mera

10. Booster Gold 

11. Huntress

12. Black Adam

13. Zatanna

14. Kid Flash

15. Saturn Girl

16. Topless Jason Momoa Aquaman 

Edited by williejm

I'm hoping the new lantern part from the CMF will get reused to give us more Lantern Corps, Blue is my favourite but I'd love to get at least one torso for each of the main ones.