Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

20 hours ago, Mr No said:

This as a set. *snip*

I would be gutted if the very first Lego Swamp Thing was the dying, burnt out husk from DN:DM. The monster truck yes, but primarily I would love a Hellbat-cycle. 

If the Batman hits a billion at the box office,  can  we start a rumour for more sets lol

Sets I would like to see

Brickheadz Baan and Catwoman 

Brick sketches Batman and the Riddler 

New Bust the the Batman Cowl

Set ideas -

Batcave extension set

Wayne Tower 

Gotham Center 

Edited by Lionbear8

6 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

If the Batman hits a billion at the box office,  can  we start a rumour for more sets lol

Set ideas -

Batcave extension set

Expansions to the 2019 Batcave would be amazing! They left empty technic holes on the sides maybe they planned more but there were low sales? Who knows.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Expansions to the 2019 Batcave would be amazing! They left empty technic holes on the sides maybe they planned more but there were low sales? Who knows.

I think they left it like that for the builder at home to explore options. 

If they did have another extension would have been awesome.  

What I would love to see from Lego is a book detailing all the unreleased set design's for DC! 

31 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

I think they left it like that for the builder at home to explore options.

That crossed my mind a few times.

32 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

What I would love to see from Lego is a book detailing all the unreleased set design's for DC! 

That would be amazing.

19 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That crossed my mind a few times.

That would be amazing.

We can only dream!

Let's hope with Lego advising the technic Batmobile,  they still have some sets left for us this year. 

Hopefully the larger D2C rumour is DC.

For gods sake, Lego spread the love to DC lol 

On 3/5/2022 at 7:57 AM, Lionbear8 said:

We can only dream!

Let's hope with Lego advising the technic Batmobile,  they still have some sets left for us this year. 

Hopefully the larger D2C rumour is DC.

For gods sake, Lego spread the love to DC lol 

A $300 set and a $500 set left as well as a few $25 sets in August and September.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

A $300 set and a $500 set left as well as a few $25 sets in August and September.

Surely one is DC, and Surely they do something with the Flash,  come on  2 Batmen in one movie! 

Hopefully there is also some surprise sets. 

Dreaming big, I know!

4 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Surely one is DC, and Surely they do something with the Flash,  come on  2 Batmen in one movie! 

Hopefully there is also some surprise sets. 

Dreaming big, I know!

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll mention it again, the 1966 Batmobile set from last April was only leaked mere weeks before the reveal at best. There are probably 1 or 2 DC sets that are unheard of in the pipeline, nobody knows what will happen.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

21 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll mention it again, the 1966 Batmobile set from last April was only leaked mere weeks before the reveal at best. There are probably 1 or 2 DC sets that are unheard of in the pipeline, nobody knows what will happen.

Hope so, or at least tell us what's going on with the theme. 

On 3/4/2022 at 5:51 AM, Lionbear8 said:

Sets I would like to see

Brickheadz Baan and Catwoman 

Brick sketches Batman and the Riddler 

New Bust the the Batman Cowl

Set ideas -

Batcave extension set

Wayne Tower 

Gotham Center 

And D2C Batmobile, I want Falcone

On 3/9/2022 at 4:33 AM, TurinTheGreat said:

And D2C Batmobile, I want Falcone

He should have been in a set, God knows when the next opportunity will come to have him in anything  

I'm not a huge DC fan, but here are the couple of sets I'd want:

UCS Wayne Manor/Batcave (Nolan Trilogy) ($499.99): Just a massive Wayne Manor and batcave from the nolan trilogy, complete with Bat-pod and Tumbler. Comes with Bruce Wayne, both Nolan Batsuits, Alfred Pennyworth, Racheal, Jim Gordan, Lucius Fox, Blake, Harvey Dent, Harvey Bullock, Ra's Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Carmine Falcone, Sal Maroni, Catwoman, and Bane.

18+ Justice League display ($39.99-89.99): That shot of the League in the Snyder cut looking through the portal at Darkseid. Essentially just a nice display piece to get the League from that film. Maybe make it a larger diarama and include Steppenwolf and some Parademons.

The Dark Knight Icons ($129.99): Brick-built Nolan Trilogy Cowl, Batarang, scarred coin, and joker card.

On 3/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm not a huge DC fan, but here are the couple of sets I'd want:

UCS Wayne Manor/Batcave (Nolan Trilogy) ($499.99): Just a massive Wayne Manor and batcave from the nolan trilogy, complete with Bat-pod and Tumbler. Comes with Bruce Wayne, both Nolan Batsuits, Alfred Pennyworth, Racheal, Jim Gordan, Lucius Fox, Blake, Harvey Dent, Harvey Bullock, Ra's Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Joker, Two-Face, Carmine Falcone, Sal Maroni, Catwoman, and Bane.

18+ Justice League display ($39.99-89.99): That shot of the League in the Snyder cut looking through the portal at Darkseid. Essentially just a nice display piece to get the League from that film. Maybe make it a larger diarama and include Steppenwolf and some Parademons.

The Dark Knight Icons ($129.99): Brick-built Nolan Trilogy Cowl, Batarang, scarred coin, and joker card.

These are some great ideas!

Surprised we haven't got a bat Pod in a smaller set!  Any any more Dark Knight Triolgy sets!

Super pets Trailer! The one where we find Keanu Reeves is voicing Batman, has a quick glimpse of the Batmobile! 

We know Lego loves Batmobiles , would love to see this as a set!

Wish list set 

Diorama style 

Death of Superman from the comics 

Green Lantern, first time receiving the ring from the wounded Lantern 

Joker going into the chemicals as ace 

I wish we got more BTAS sets in the future. 

...And TNBA Batgirl too!

DC wishlist:

Green VS Red lantern Battlepack (£18.99) Kyle Rayner, Jo Mullein, Bd’g, Bleez, Rankorr and Dextarr. The builds would be an assortment of weapon constructs and energy blasts for all the characters.

Titans minifigure pack (£12.99): Nightwing (arm printing), Donna Troy and Wally west (red and silver suit).

Justice League International Minifigure pack (£12.99) Booster Gold, Captain Atom and Ice.

Justice Society of America (JSA) Minifigure pack (£12.99): Power Girl, Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and Dr Fate.

Bat-wing mech (based off Justice League vs Godzilla) £79.99: Redhood, Damian Wayne (grey Robin suit), Wonder Woman, John Stewart (arm printing and leg dual moulding) and Armoured Lex Luther. The batwing would be able to transform into a gun mech like in the Comic.

Figures that I’d like to see be chucked in random sets like with Spider-man: Injustice Superman (yellow lantern), Parallax Hal Jordan, Batman Beyond, Flashpoint Batman, Cassandra Cain Batgirl, Spoiler, New 52 Superboy and Zatanna.

McGuffin airlines transport plane (800$, ~8K pieces) - a scaled down version of the aircraft seen in the beginning of TLBM. Features retractable landing gear and full interior with pilot cockpit and cargo hold with dynamite, C4, classic bombs, flasks with chemicals and small  treaded vehicle. Figures included: Captain Dale, Pilot Bill, the Joker (disguised as pilot), Batman (disguised as the Mayor) and 2x hijackers

TNBA Batmobile (40$, ~400 pieces) - includes TNBA versions of Batman, Batgirl and Two-Face 

TNBA Batjet (50$, ~500 pieces) - features retractable landing gear and two-seat cockpit. Minifigures: TNBA versions of Batman and Robin; STAS versions of Superman and Talia al Ghul; BTAS version of Ra's al Ghul

Edited by Max_Lego

TNBA GCPD car (40$, ~400 pieces) - includes TNBA versions of Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock, Batgirl (with extra unmasked head) and Scarecrow 

Mr Freze's helicopter (100$ - ~1000 pieces) - full interior with pilot cockpit and bomb bay. Minifigures: TNBA versions of Batman, Batgirl, Mr Freeze and Alfred

Harley and Ivy's car (40$, ~400 pieces) - includes TNBA versions of Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Livewire, Supergirl and Bruce Wayne 

Nightwing's motorcycle (10$ - ~100 pieces) - includes TNBA versions of Nightwing and Catwoman