Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

9 hours ago, Do1633 said:

DC rogues gallery. Superman has Lex, Bizarro, and Zod that are well known, Wonder Woman has Cheetah (Max isn't a villain. The writer who made him that way expresses remorse, and the creator of Max was telling me yesterday how Max in his eyes in not a villian.) The X-Men have Magneto. Flash has Captain Cold, Heatwave, Trickster, Grodd, Pied Piper, Reverse Flash, Godspeed, Zoom, Savitar, Thinker, Fiddler, Shade, The Top, Atomic Skull, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, and the list goes on. Most people who read comics agree Flash has one of the greatest rogues galleries. His is what inspired Spider-Man's rogues gallery. 

I think you’ve given some of the other galleries short shrift there, but having a lot of adversaries doesn’t necessarily mean that they make the greatest RG. A quick search puts Flash’s villains in 4th or 7th. The Shade is historically Jay Garrick’s rogue and then not fully committed to a life of crime. Atomic Skull is only a Flash villain in the TV show, otherwise he’s predominantly a Superman foil. Also an integral part of a Lego set is the build, and seeing as they seem to prefer vehicles to buildings there isn’t a lot of scope in that area. I can think of the Flash van from the JL TV series, which was solely for NSFW purposes, the Cosmic Treadmill, which isn’t much of a build challenge, or the Cosmic Motorcycle, even less so. Flash currently has the second highest number of rogues in DC Lego form already, possibly tied with Supes unless you include Lobo and Darkseid as specific Superman villains. Wonder Woman gets Cheetah, big lumbering Ares and Max Lord whether you like it or not, and the four GLs have Sinestro. Aquaman has two, and Shazam and the LoSH have no one. Even Firestorm, Nightwing, and Batgirl have villain representation. Now don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot of good customs out there showing us what we’re missing in the purist world, but there are loads of characters that are underrepresented in this line. If we got a quarter of the attention SW gets I would be happy. Stormtroopers get more love than most Super Hero figs.

Both Atomic Skulls debuted in Superman titles and is considered a Superman villain. He’s fought others including Firestorm, but that doesn’t change his primary adversary. The comics industry isn’t a monolith, and the general consensus is that Flash is 4th at best. In that Lego set Lord is a villain as he is based on the film character, who is a villain. He has a shady past, not all his fault, but retrospectively saying that he shouldn’t have been a villain doesn’t change that. Anyway, he killed Ted! It has a certain amount to do with the number of villains, otherwise you wouldn’t have listed one for the entirety of the X-Men and a whole heap for Flash. I’m not denying the range of character depth, nor whether their creation possibly inspired that of others. Gardner Fox did a heck of a lot, full stop. It’s not a contest of knowledge, and I can happily and openly say that in over thirty years of interest in the subject, I still have much to learn, mainly because I’m a fan of the more obscure corners of DC. To be honest I am struggling to find a Flash Rogue vehicle that could in any way be considered as iconic as the owner, or fit for a Lego set. The DC Super Hero line has been blessed with a bank, an energy plant, an alley, Arkham, various parts of Wayne Manor/Batcave, a very small bit of rooftop, a Lazarus Pit, Joker’s Fun House and a Fair Ground. Some of them struggle to constitute a building, and most of them fail to fulfil the basic premise of iconic location. We definitely merit more buildings. Unless I’m missing anyone there’s Cold, both Boomerangs, Grodd, Trickster II, and Reverse Flash/Zoom (it’s not clear which it definitely is). However, given the imbalance in the Trinity’s rogues, I feel that Flash has done well so far. Me, I’m character greedy and fickle with it. There’s a whole heap of untapped Western, War, and Sci-Fi characters that would translate well into minifigure form, not to mention the Ages and different Earths, and the range of builds to accompany them is really diverse. I’m slowly working on purist building them, but it’s a long haul job.

Now there I can agree. Trouble is I get carried away with who should be immortalised next. I love the notion of the All Star Squadron uniting teams like the JSA and the Seven Soldiers. Then there’s the deep cuts like the back ups in World’s Finest, with old Ghost Patrol stories, or the awkward Grim/Gay Ghost. I’m currently working on a Blackhawk Skyrocket, and mulling between a decent scale and a more Lego-based minifigure scale. It’s a toss up between looking right and overshadowing the Javelin. I’m more inclined to using the Joker Lowrider as a size reference. Haunted Tank, the Sky Rocket Racer, S.T.R.I.P.E. and Starro are in the pipeline. 

A large 200-400 dollar Totans Tower with detailed floors and a modular closed build that can open up,  training room and several figures would be nice. A brick built Trigon set would be great too.

Figures I want:

Starfire - Big Poofy Hair mold 

Raven white suit

Raven regular suit -  using new hood piece,

Dr. Light (villain)

Beast Boy - using elves hairpiece spikey hair and in a lighter green skin tone, with his red and white suit

Wally West Rebirth

The Question

The Vixen

Animal Man

Steel

Mr. Terrific

Hawk & Dove

Fire 
Ice

Donna Troy

Cassandra Cain

Spoiler

Anarchy

Professor  Pyg

Victor Zazz

Star Sapphire

Fatality

Bleez

Atrocitus

Arkillo

Lyssa Drak

Kilowag

Blue Devil

Firestorm silver and dark red suit (leg printing)

Joker/Two-Face/Penguin Goons

Selena Kyle

Power Girl

Amanda Waller

WildCat

Jade

Kyle Rayner

Big Barda

Grandma Goodness

Terry McGuinness

Batman Beyond

Ink

Kalibak

Mantis

Mad Harriet

Lashina

comic parademons

Feel free to add on but these characters should come in sets not polybags and minifigure series. This theme could be so much more I want to go crazy over new lego sets not feel like i already own them :/

On 12/8/2020 at 2:38 AM, Hythonia said:

Lashina and Mad Harriet but not Stompa? 

Well then let me add more to the list

Desaad

Stompa

Black Racer

Kid Devil

Miss Martian

Sportsmaster

Chesire

Lady Shiva

Vibe

Mas y Menos

Metal Men

Mammoth

Jinx

Gizmo

Mother Hive

Brother Blood

Ravager

Doctor Fate

Doctor Light (hero)

Icon

Rocket

Statick Shock

Batwing

Barbara Gordon

Copperhead

Count Vertigo

Starro

Livewire

Volcana

Hush

Black Mask

cheetah WITH LEG PRINTING. She’s one of those characters that needs leg printing arm printing back printing tail printing and maybe even dual molded legs

Sets:

Brick Built Trigon

Titans Tower

WatchTower

Hall of Doom

star lab

Lexcorp 

The Daily Planet

New Javelin (bigger? Different color?)

JokerLand (NOT  a jokerized wayne manor but his own actual theme park)

Edited by cosmic

On 12/9/2020 at 12:22 AM, cosmic said:

JokerLand

We already got a couple JokerLand's but boy would I kill for a Hall of Doom set

5 hours ago, PGBQW said:

We already got a couple JokerLand's but boy would I kill for a Hall of Doom set

Well ideally I want one that does it justice (no pun intended). As a D2C or UCS set (if those even go to superheroes) a proper jokerland with a large looming clown mouth entrance and some more detailed rides and a more modular build is what I mean. The 2012 funhouse was cute and the 2015 set fell short for me but i’d like a big detailed clown park.

If a second DC minifigure series released, I’d hope they’d raise the figure count to at least 16. Licensed series should not receive small series. Here’s a rough draft of my anticipated releases 

1. Superman Red Son, printed 2 by 4 tile with the cover of the comic

2. Wonder Woman Challenge of the Gods 1987 costume (Series 10 Athena helmet/hairmold), spear, and shield

3. Batman Beyond with optional wing mold, new helmet mold. 

4. Firestorm Futures End Redesign. Blast pieces included

5. Harley Quinn  - Injustice costume with the new Pigtail piece from TLM2, and a new hyena mold, baseball bat

6.  Classic Starfire - new big poofy red hair mold, blast pieces in green

7. Ares - new helmet mold, shoulder armor, cape, and axe build

8. Bronze Tiger -  (tiger design unsure which exact universe its from) new tiger head mold, wolverine claws

9. Mr. Myzptlk - new hair mold similar to the grandpa and Crusty, side growing  grey hair on a bald cap with a hat on. Orange umbrella and the new hairy potter moveable short legs

10. Jade - white and green costume. Lantern ring and green blast pieces, Anna’s hair from Lego friends in a dark green

11. Alan Scott - classic , lantern ring and upper and lower cape pieces

12. The Question - no new pieces, hat, and gun accesories

13. Black Lightning - with Falcons hair piece, printed legs and small lightning pieces

14. Red Tornado - new tornado leg piece similar to the Sandman lower half piece used in Nexo Knights but depicting wind.

15. Wally West - Titans costume, new hair and goggles mould

16. Big Barda - new hair mold and sword piece. 

Used the first DC series as a template. Half new figures (9-16) half variants (1-8) plenty of accessories to justify the price point, 9 have new pieces, many figures here mirror ones released in the first batch.

Edited by cosmic

The builds themselves have always played second fiddle to the minifigs, so my wishlist is entirely based around the characters.  First and foremost, I want the Crime Syndicate.  This could make for an entire wave or one very expensive set.  When they released the Lego DC Villains game I thought it was actually going to happen.  Other notable characters that are absent include Atrocitous (Minifig rather than bigfig), Black Adam, Constantine, Swamp Thing, Etrigon, Doctor Fate, Vandal Savage, Nekron, Sportsmaster, Cyborg Superman, Larfleeze, Mongul, Metallo, Eclipso, Neron, and almost the entire cast of New Gods (so far we only have Darkseid, Mister Miracle, and a not so great Steppenwolf).  Besides specific characters, I would love to see minifigures of Manhunters, White Martians, and Lantern Core members. 

My hopes for a DC Series 2 CMF (Some overlap with @cosmic):

1. Wally West Flash (Rebirth)

2. Batman Beyond (With extra head & hairpiece)

3. Troia

4. Kyle Rayner

5. Mera (Classic)

6. Captain Atom

7. Vixen

8. Black Bat

9. Heatwave

10. Ventriloquist w/Scarface

11. Circe

12. Larfleeze

13. The Question (Vic Sage)

14. Lilith Clay (Rebirth)

15. Metallo

16. Superman (New 52)

As far as new characters go, would love to see Superman and Flash get more rogues (Metallo, regular release Bizarro, Silver Banshee, Toyman, Livewire, Pied Piper, Top, Weather Wizard, etc.) as well as some more powerful league villains (like Black Adam, Vandal Savage, Doomsday) 

Future League recruits should be Captain Atom, Vixen, The Atom, Zatana, Black Lightning, and Booster Gold.

New Bat-Fam: Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, Bluebird, comics Alfred.

New Bat-Villains: Mad Hatter, Bigfig Clayface, Black Mask, Anarchy.

And Teen Titans: classic Kid Flash, Raven, Aqualad, Wonder Girl, Speedy.

Obscure wants include Ice & Fire, Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi), Orion and Mister Terrific.

I do a lot of star wars wishlists, so here's a batman/dc one in that same style, utilizing different versions of the character:

Microfighters:
The tumbler ($9.99): Bale's Batman

Batwing ($9.99): Batfleck

Batmobile vs Joker's Ice cream truck ($19.99): Batman and the joker (updated versions of 2006 designs)

"battle packs":

Villain Henchmen ($14.99): updated versions of the classic "goon" henchmen, with 2x joker goon, 1x penguin goon, and 1x two-face goon. Build is an ATM with an explode function.

GCPD ($14.99): 2x GCPD officers in beat cop uniforms, as well as 2 GCDP detectives resembling Montoya (bale films) and Bullock (batman TAS). Build is a small police car.

Duel: Bat and Clown ($19.99): A build of the final confrontation from the dark knight. Has a net-drop feature and a couple explode features. Comes with Bale Batman and Ledger Joker.

Basic System sets: 

The Batman ($29.99): Batmobile from the Batman 2022, as well as a small side build of a street corner. Comes with Pattionson batman, 2022 Riddler/hush, and 2022 Alfred.

Batboat Chase ($39.99): Batboat and small dock build. Comes with Batman (updated design of 2006 suit), Killer Croc (minifigure in LBG), Deathstroke, and Robin (Dick Grayson).

Batmobile chase ($49.99): Batman TAS batmobile and Armored car with Batman, Robin (Tim Drake), Two-face, and 2 two-face goons, all based on their BTAS designs.

Bat-tank ($59.99): Bat-Tank from the Dark Knight Returns. Comes with Batman, Mutant Leader, Joker, Robin (Carrie Kelley), and superman, all based on their Dark Knight returns designs.

Batwing vs Joker ($79.99): Callback to original 2006 set, featuring a similar joker helicopter, but a batwing more akin to the 1989 design. Comes with Batman, Joker, Vicky Vale, 2x joker goon, and Harvey Dent, all based on their Batman 1989 designs.

Helmets/Cowls:

Armored Batman ($69.99): Batfleck's BvS armored batman helmet

The Batman ($69.99): batman cowl based on the 2022 batman.

Red Hood ($69.99): Red Hood's helmet (rebirth)

UCS:

UCS Flying Fox ($299.99): Massive Flying Fox with Batmobile inside. Comes with Tactical Batman, Black Suit Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman, as well as a steppenwolf build.

MBS Batcave ($199.99): A large Batcave with Trophy room, batcomputer, and costume display similar to some of the more recent animated films (like Batman vs robin, for instance). Comes with (comic designs, mostly rebirth): Batman, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin (Damian Wayne), Batgirl (Barbara Gordan), Batgirl (Stephanie Brown), Huntress, Catwoman, Joker (stolen batsuit), Ra's Al Ghul, and Hush (classic outfit), as well as a special golden figure of the 2006 batman minifigure.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

• Arkham Asylum D2C:Price 400$:minifigures, Batman, Joker (preferably a new design, clayface bigfig, Riddler (Based off of Arkham City), Bane bigfig and mini fig, Commissioner Gordon, Barbra Gordon, Jason Todd as Red Hood, Catwoman, Tim Drake Robin, Deadshot, Harley Quinn

My wishlist for Batman/ Justice League.

DC Superheroes series 2 minifigures

-First Appearance Superman

-Wally West Flash (Rebirth) with lightening

-Allen Scott Green Lantern with lantern/ring

-Terry McGinnis Batman with red batarangs

-Dr. Fate (Rebirth) with yellow power blasts

-Miss Martian

-Atom with micro figure of himself

-Raven with spell book

-Metallo (Rebirth) with green power blasts

-Mercy Graves with gun

-Star Saphire with ring

-Black Adam with lightening

Justice League sets:

WatchTower Invasion

includes: a playset (similar to the Spider-lair) with a series of monitors in the middle of the set showing alerts for the impending invasion of Steppenwolf, incoming call from Manhunter, Batsuit power-up, Daily Planet report and key locations on Earth. extended platform serves as a placeholder for a Bat-spaceship. The left side includes two prison cells and a rack for accessories. The right side contains Batsuits on display and a platform overhead. Vehicles included are a Bat-spaceship and a space charriot for Steppenwolf. Est. Price $79.99

Minifigures included: Batman (new space suit), Superman, Guy Gardner. Steppenwolf and parademon. 

Metropolis Motorcylce Showdown

Includes: a green and lime green motorcycle with stud shooters and a black and dark grey motor trike with missle shooters. Est. Price $19.99

Minifigures included: Green Arrow (Rebirth), Wally West Kid Flash, Livewire and Malcolm Merlyn.

Daily Planet Ambush

Includes: A 76005 Daily Bugle-esk build of the Daily Planet. Includes news articles of Superman, Lex Luthor running for president, Braniac and Supergirl. Clark Kent's desk and Lois Lane's desk are next to each other. A picture of Perry White sits in his office. Jimmy Olson's camera and an employee of the month picture of him rests on a wall above Clark's desk. Vechicles includeds a Kryptonian ship. Est. Price $49.99

Minifigures included: Superman, Superboy (design from SuperSons), Lois Lane, General Zod (Rebirth) and Bizzaro (Rebirth).

Batman sets

Bat Dragster: League of Shadows Showdown

Includes: remodeled 2006 dragster with stud shooters and a green and lime green helicopter. Est. Price $19.99

Minifigures included: Batman, Robin, Lady Shiva and Cheshire.

Bat-Jetski: Copperhead's Crusher

Includes: remodeled 2006 Bat-Jetski and a snake themed vehicle. Copperhead's crusher has a snake head on the front with a wheel behind it for her to control. hidden third wheel underneath with missile shooters near the fangs. Two big spiky tires on the back with a long spiky tail. Est. Price $49.99

Minifigures included: Batman, Vixen (Rebirth), Solomon Grundy (DC Supervillains) and Copperhead (Arkham Origins).

Batcycle: Joker's Truck Take-Down

Includes: A Batcycle with a large back tire and a small front tire with stud shooters and Joker's DC Supervillains truck with drop down panels on the sides with gattling guns. $59.99

Minifigures included: Batman, Robin, Joker, Clayface (big figure).

Edited by PremierComix

Another idea Was GCPD on the scale of 76178 Daily Bugle. Price would be same or similar as 76178 Daily Bugle.

Ground level:

Far left corner would contain a Gotham Gizette newstand. News articles would reference; Superman, Lex Luthor for president, Brother eye invasion and Lucius Fox appointed as new CEO of Wayne Enterprises. Left side of the building would have Riddler graffiti. Right side of the building would have Joker face graffiti with the text; "HA-HA-HA Jokes on you Batman!" and Harley graffiti reading; "Harley and Mista J 4evr." Backside of the building would have an exit door with a dumpster next to it and a parking spot for a squad car and pipes sticking out of the building. The front facade would include a few steps leading up to the front doors with two grey hooded statues holding a spear and a lantern. The interior includes two large desks with lamps and a mug sitting on each one. There's a suspended monitor with a GCN report being delivered by Jack Ryder reporting on a plant monsters attacking Gotham. Theres a wall of wanted posters for; Joker, Harley, Black Mask, Hush, Zsasz and Clayface. Beneath the wanted posters is a rack of handcuffs and hand radios.

Second level:

Backside includes a sign for the Iceberg Lounge and Court of Owl graffitiand scaffolding. On the left side is a fire escape. On the Right side is a partially faded "Vote for Dent" poster. On the front facade is a large flat round plate with the GCPD sign on it. Scaffolding wraps around the upper right side of the building with ventilation ducts attached to them. The interior includes three prison cells with a rack for a mop, bucket and keys. Each cell has a toilet and bed. In one cell are tally marks, another one has question marks on it.

Third level:

Backside includes an Anarky billboard that read; "Expose the truth!" and scaffolding. The left side continues the fire escape. On the right side is an add for Arkham Asylum. Scaffolding wraps around the upper right side with ventilation ducts attached to them.  On The front facade is three large windows with one broken window that has vines growing out of it and a rope hanging down. The interior includes a room of confiscated items including; Joker's chattering teeth, Joker "bang!" gun, Harley's sledge hammer, Riddler Trophy (Arkham games), whip, Mad Hatter's Top hat, umbrella, coin and sword.

Fourth level:

A ledge wraps around this level. Scaffolding wraps around the right side with ventilation ducts attached to them. Pipes come in and out of the backside of the building mixed with scaffolding and an AC unit. Left side finishes off fire escape. Front facade has three large windows with four flagpoles beneath them with GCPD banners hanging from them. Interior includes Gordon's office with the red telephone on a cabinet on the left side. Above the phone is a yellow poster that reads; "Keep calm and call Batman." Right side of the room contains a crime board linking several villains and crimes together. Gordon's Desk has wanted posters and a mug and lamp. On the corner is a picture of Barbara and Dick.

Rooftop:

The left side includes the batsignal that lights up. The right side includes a small radio antenna and a door leading back inside. On every corner of the roof are gargoyles.

Vehicles included: Batcopter and Gordon's squad car.

Minifigures included:

Batman (current figure) with batarangs and grapnel gun

Red Robin (Rebirth) with staff

Nightwing (current figure) with eskrima sticks

Batgirl (current figure) with yellow batarangs

Booster Gold and Skeets with power blasts

Cassandra Cain with swords

Bluebird with gun

Grey Ghost with magnifying glass

Commissioner Gordon (current figure) with revolver

Detective Bullock (DC Supervillains) with hand radio

Detective Montoya (DC Supervillains) with handcuffs

Viki Vale with cell phone

The Joker (current figure)

Harley Quinn (current figure)

Catwoman (current figure)

Riddler (current figure)

Mr. Zsasz with dynamite

Black Mask with tommy gun

Hush with pistols

Clayface (with head of Slime Singer and the design of DC Supervillains minifigure) with fists

Black Canary (Rebirth)

The Creeper

Zatanna with wand

Alfred Pennyworth with umbrella

Detective Chimp with sword

Edited by PremierComix

With my ideas I wanted to try and create a series 2 list that would be liked by as many DC fans as possible. I created these ideas with the fans in mind (these are things I really want to, among other characters/sets/locations) and tried to come up with sets that would be fun and creative. The GCPD was clearly modelled (in my mind from the bottom up) after Daily Bugle with the most amount of references and unique characters as possible. Daily Bugle featured a nice combination of exsisting minifigs with civilians and some new faces. I just wanted to try and follow that format and include characters I hoped others would like to see. These are just my ideas and not something that fans have to like. Looking at other posts it's clear that fans want other characters not included in my ideas and that's both acceptable and great. I hope to see something like these sets released next year or the near future. 

Edited by PremierComix

My prediction for DC 2022 summer and fall wave:

-2 Batman Beyond sets

-4 Aquaman 2 sets

-2 Black Adam sets

-3 The Flash sets

-2 Batman TAS sets

Edited by Mr No

On 12/20/2021 at 2:29 PM, Mr No said:

My prediction for DC 2022 summer and fall wave:

-2 Batman Beyomd sets

-4 Aquaman 2 sets

-2 Black Adam sets

-3 The Flash sets

-2 Batman TAS sets

I think it is also not that unlikely that we will get another popular vehicle from the past. At least at my place the minifig Tumbler seems to be more than successfull.