Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

For me, it's gotta be a completion of the "classic" Justice League with Zatanna, Elongated Man, Red Tornado and classic Hawkgirl (with a hair/helmet combo) figures. I'd also take Vixen, Gypsy, Vibe and Hank Heywood Steel, and then Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Guy Gardner, Power Girl and Big Barda. Alan Scott, Wildcat, Dr. Fate, Starman, Hourman, Sandman. A Despero big fig, the Royal Flush Gang and Queen Bee. Dr. Psycho, Giganta, Silver Swan. Teen Titans like Aqualad/Tempest, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl and Speedy would be terrific, and a proper, non TTG Raven. Saturn Girl to go with Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad.  Mary Marvel. A comic accurate Mera. I like the idea about Star Sapphire, too. There is a wealth of characters they could do. 

But for the love of god, ZATANNA!!!

On 4/21/2020 at 12:16 PM, Benegiser said:

Samurai (literally the only missing Super Friend)

Not quite - there's a little remembered female character named Rima who appeared in a couple of the "Superfriends" shorts. She was, I think, a Brazilian jungle girl-type.  No, I do NOT expect to ever see her in Lego form ... but I"m not going to lie, I'd love to.

Just now, DarrellBricker said:

Not quite - there's a little remembered female character named Rima who appeared in a couple of the "Superfriends" shorts. She was, I think, a Brazilian jungle girl-type.  No, I do NOT expect to ever see her in Lego form ... but I"m not going to lie, I'd love to.

Rima’s a Public Domain character who was in a 1904 novel before being in a film, then DC Comics before Super Friends. She was meant to be hot property in the comics hence the inclusion in SF, and she was included in the First Wave storyline.

Rima is hard for me to count since she was in so few episodes and never pictured at the Hall of Justice, but she is on the Wiki lineup image so I can see where you're coming from. Though there are many female Leaguers I'd like to see before she was even considered; we don't even have official LEGO designs for Fire and Ice, for crying out loud!

Batman Returns was on free to air TV, another great movie with set potentioal 

Wayne Manor with the Batsignals 

Oswald tour bus with hijacked batmobile ride and the batmobile in it's missle form with buildings showing the narrow escape and like of crashed cop cars

Biggest set, Penguins water lair with the circus crew and the batski boat.

Would love to see a batcave connected set with all the movies showcasing a certain scene or section! 

"Rima is hard for me to count since she was in so few episodes and never pictured at the Hall of Justice, but she is on the Wiki lineup image so I can see where you're coming from. Though there are many female Leaguers I'd like to see before she was even considered; we don't even have official LEGO designs for Fire and Ice, for crying out loud!"

Oh, I completely agree. I was just responding to the post about Samurai being the last Superfriend to be made. Believe me, there are many, many other characters I'd love to see before Rima, Fire and Ice definitely included in that list. 

If we're splitting hairs, they missed the opportunity to make the Gleek design from the movie. :laugh:

6 hours ago, Benegiser said:

If we're splitting hairs, they missed the opportunity to make the Gleek design from the movie. :laugh:

Lego doesn’t like completing DC teams. We have to settle with a printed tile. I get the whole buy the series to complete the set motive, but they prefer hardball with us on this one.

Going off of Lionbear8's prompt from the spoiler thread. One of these may be a tiny bit unrealistic :tongue:

On 4/28/2020 at 4:53 PM, Lionbear8 said:

Question, what would your 4 wave dream set be?

The Rules are,

-its Batman themed, because he sells,

-3 out of the 4 sets have to have a Bat-vehicle (Land, sea, and road)

-2 out of the 4 sets can have any DC characters

Gotham Sirens’ Hideout - $30

• Blurb: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have just robbed the Gotham Bank. Help Batgirl track down two of Gotham City’s Sirens to their hideout.
  • Bat Vehicle - Air: Batgirl's Bat-Hang-Glider
  • Other Build: “Rooftop” green house.
  • 3 Minifigs: Poison Ivy (Batman: Hush), Harley Quinn (BTAS), and Batgirl (Burnside).

Batman’s Hall of Batsuits - $50

• Blurb: In the Batcave, Batman is always prepared for any scenario with a host of specialized suits, both new and old, at his immediate disposal.
  • Bat Vehicle - Land: Batcycle
  • Other Build: Basically 76125 but Batman aesthetics.
  • 2 Minifigs: Bruce Wayne and Red Robin.
  • 3 Suit Display: Batman Beyond, Flashpoint, and Gotham by Gaslight.

King Shark Attack - $70

• Blurb: King Shark has teamed up with KGBeast and the duo are raiding cargo shipments being dropped off at the Gotham City docks. Help Batman and Spoiler bring an end to their scheme.
  • Bat Vehicle - Sea: The Bat-Speedboat.
  • Other Build: Dock with a loading crane and cargo crates.
  • 4 Minifigs: King Shark (bigfig), KGBeast (Harley Quinn show), Batman (New 52 stealth suit), and Spoiler (Rebirth).

Brightest Day and Blackest Night - $100

• Blurb: Nekron rises! The DC's greatest heroes and villains must team up and join the lantern corps to defeat the leader of the Black Lanterns and stop his quest to rule the universe.
  • Build: Large, brick built Nekron. Similar to the upcoming Monkey Kid “mech”. Plus a few tombstones, a mausoleum, and dead tree.
  • 7 Minifigs: Supergirl (Red Lantern), Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern), Scarecrow (Yellow Lantern), Batman (Green Lantern), The Flash (Blue Lantern), Indigo-1, and Wonder Woman (Star Sapphires).

14 hours ago, UberCorp said:

Going off of Lionbear8's prompt from the spoiler thread. One of these may be a tiny bit unrealistic :tongue:

Gotham Sirens’ Hideout - $30

• Blurb: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have just robbed the Gotham Bank. Help Batgirl track down two of Gotham City’s Sirens to their hideout.
  • Bat Vehicle - Air: Batgirl's Bat-Hang-Glider
  • Other Build: “Rooftop” green house.
  • 3 Minifigs: Poison Ivy (Batman: Hush), Harley Quinn (BTAS), and Batgirl (Burnside).

Batman’s Hall of Batsuits - $50

• Blurb: In the Batcave, Batman is always prepared for any scenario with a host of specialized suits, both new and old, at his immediate disposal.
  • Bat Vehicle - Land: Batcycle
  • Other Build: Basically 76125 but Batman aesthetics.
  • 2 Minifigs: Bruce Wayne and Red Robin.
  • 3 Suit Display: Batman Beyond, Flashpoint, and Gotham by Gaslight.

King Shark Attack - $70

• Blurb: King Shark has teamed up with KGBeast and the duo are raiding cargo shipments being dropped off at the Gotham City docks. Help Batman and Spoiler bring an end to their scheme.
  • Bat Vehicle - Sea: The Bat-Speedboat.
  • Other Build: Dock with a loading crane and cargo crates.
  • 4 Minifigs: King Shark (bigfig), KGBeast (Harley Quinn show), Batman (New 52 stealth suit), and Spoiler (Rebirth).

Brightest Day and Blackest Night - $100

• Blurb: Nekron rises! The DC's greatest heroes and villains must team up and join the lantern corps to defeat the leader of the Black Lanterns and stop his quest to rule the universe.
  • Build: Large, brick built Nekron. Similar to the upcoming Monkey Kid “mech”. Plus a few tombstones, a mausoleum, and dead tree.
  • 7 Minifigs: Supergirl (Red Lantern), Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern), Scarecrow (Yellow Lantern), Batman (Green Lantern), The Flash (Blue Lantern), Indigo-1, and Wonder Woman (Star Sapphires).

Ahh, this sounds awesome! 

There's always the next wave to look forward to!

I would like Justice League and Justice League Dark sets. 

New gods sets and a minifig scale Darkseid to go with Thanos minifig from the mech set. 

Edited by Harkonen

With so many Batman sets, I’d be very happy with a Green Lantern Batman Set with a Bat-Vehicle - Green Lantern style.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

Wish list time!

Sets based on the Nolan trilogy.

Begins - league of shadows mountain top base - with training room, and destruction for when Bruce escapes,  mini figs ninjas, ras, and bruce 

Dark Knight - batpod v joker truck with light poles and street signs, minigifs joker, Batman, joker thug, Gordon disgused as a guard 

Rises - Batcave with rising platform water around, cave structure and Wayne manor entry point 

I feel like they can do much more sets if they do use the Nolan trilogy in the same vain as the star wars original star wars. 

I'd like to see Batman Beyond make an appearance, but if they did a justice league series of sets like they did a couple years ago and introduce new characters like Firestorm, Reverse Flash, Lobo etc again i'd be happy 

I just watched my first bit of Batman: The Aninated Series, and I love it. I wish Lego would make sets based on it. The characters designs are amazing.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:46 PM, Do1633 said:

I just watched my first bit of Batman: The Aninated Series, and I love it. I wish Lego would make sets based on it. The characters designs are amazing.

Watching Batman TAS for the first time! I’m kinda jealous ! I love the series so much, wait until you get to the ep ‘heart of ice’ 

just wow

DC Superheroes Series 2: 16 minifigures

Terry McGinnis Batman with batarangs

First Appearance Superman

Wally West Flash (Rebirth) with clear neck bracket and lightening bolts

Allen Scott Green Lantern with lantern and power ring

Big Barda (Classic comics) with mega rod (monkey king gold hilt with two studs attached to either end)

Dr. Fate (Classic comics) with yellow power blasts

Zatanna with magicians wand

Miss Martian (Lego Batman 3)

Atom (Rebirth) with micro figure

Raven (Lego games) with purple disks

Copperhead (John Doe) with claws

Metallo (Rebirth) with green power blasts

Star Sapphire (Classic comics) with ring

Clayface (DC Super Villains minifigure) with fists

Mercy Graves with pistol

Black Adam with lightening

Justice League sets: 

*Watchtower Invasion

Description: The Watchtower is under attack and it's up to Batman, Superman and Black Canary to save the day! Assemble the Bat-shuttle and blast off to defeat Steppenwolf and his Parademon henchmen.

Builds: Watchtower with screens showing multiple heroes and an alert sign for Steppenwolf. Justice League table included in build. Bat-shuttle built similar to the one from Lego Batman 3. Steppenwolf chariot designed in his color scheme with skull emblem on front.

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Superman, Black Canary (Rebirth), Steppenwolf (New 52) with battle axe and Parademon with stud shooter.

*Daily Planet Ambush

Description: Metropolis needs it's heroes to fly in and save the day! Join Superman and Superboy as they save Lois Lane from the clutches of General Zod and Bizzaro!

Builds: Daily Planet with various Superman comic book references. Perry White photo. Jimmy Olsen employee of the week placard. Kryptonian ship.

Minifigures: Superman, Superboy with power blasts, Lois Lane with camera, General Zod (Rebirth) and Bizarro (Rebirth)

*Metropolis Motorcycle Chase

Description: It's time to get speedy and join forces with Kid Flash and the Green Arrow. Build the Green Arrow's arrow cycle and fire the missiles to defeat Malcolm Merlyns dark archer cycle.

Builds: Green Arrow motorcycle with missile shooters and Malcolm Merlyn motorcycle with stud shooters.

Minifigures: Wally West Kid Flash with power blasts, Green Arrow (Rebirth) with bow, Livewire with lightening and Malcolm Merlyn with bow.

Batman sets:

*GCPD Breakout

Description: There's trouble in Gotham City! The Joker has escaped from the GCPD and it's up to Batman and his allies to catch him. Build the Batcopter and fly into battle!

Builds: GCPD building with Riddler Graffiti on left side. Joker Graffiti and "Harley & Mr. J" Graffiti is scrawled on right side. first floor includes two desks with wanted posters and a rack for handcuffs and walkies. Second floor includes two prison cells and a room full of confiscated items from other villains. Third floor includes Gordon's office with large desk. Desk has picture of Barbara and Dick and a lamp. Left wall of office has cabinet and a map of Gotham on the wall with images of Catwoman, Two-Face and Riddler over possible locations. Right wall has cabinet with the Red Telephone sitting on it and a yellow sign that reads, "Keep calm and call Batman" written on it in black. Rooftop includes helipad and Batsignal. Batcopter includes bat rope. GCPD truck includes prisoner stretcher. Brand new chattering teeth the same size as a Lego clam but assembled like the new books (Nexo Knights and Harry Potter) and includes pearl light gray wind up key on top.

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Red Robin with staff, Commissioner Gordon with revolver, Detective Bullock with handcuffs, Joker with chattering teeth (x2), Mr. Zsasz with dynamite, Hush with revolver and Black Mask with Tommy gun.

*Batcycle: Joker's Truck Pursuit

Description: Batman is once again in pursuit of the Joker and it's up to you to help him save the day! Build the Batcycle and ride into action!

Builds: Batcycle with stud shooters. The Joker's truck (DC Super Villains) with drop panels on sides of truck that reveal missile shooters.

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Robin with staff, Joker with chattering teeth (x2) and Clayface (big figure from DC Super Villains).

*Bat-Jet ski: Copperhead's Crusher

Description: Join Batman as he drives the bat-jet ski into the swamps outside Gotham to defeat the poisonous Copperhead and the monstrous Solomon Grundy.

Builds: Bat jet-ski remodel (from 2006 Batcave) and Snake vehicle (Inspiration comes from Anakondrai Crusher).

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Vixen (Rebirth) with power blasts, Copperhead (Arkham Origins) with claw gauntlets and Solomon Grundy (big figure from DC Super Villains).

*Bat-boat Harbor Chase

Description: There's trouble in Gotham as Batman and Robin speed across the harbor to catch the Mad Hatter and the Ventriloquist.

Builds: Bat-boat remodel with missile shooters. Robin's jet-ski. Mad Hatter's air-boat. Mad Hatter comes with Green version of The Lego Batman Movie Penguins top hat, orange mid-legs and red bow tie. Ventriloquist comes with Scarface puppet build.

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Robin with Staff, Mad Hatter (Lego Batman 3) with dynamite and Ventriloquist (DC Super Villains) with Scarface and revolver.

*Bat-dragster: League of Shadows Showdown

Description: Help Batman as he teams up with Cassandra Cain in a showdown against Lady Shiva and Cheshire. 

Builds: Bat-dragster remodel with stud shooters and green/yellow helicopter for Cheshire.

Minifigures: Batman with batarangs, Cassandra Cain with katanas, Lady Shiva (Rebirth) with daggers and Cheshire (Rebirth) with katanas.

Everything above that I posted last night is just ideas I had. They are NOT ideas I had for my own personal collection but rather ideas I had based on the wish lists and dreams of other DC Collectors and kids. I wanted to include as many unique minifigures in the series 2 wish list and new heroes/villains in the Justice League sets. The Batman sets were meant to include remodeled versions of the 2006 Bat vehicles. I wanted to come up with lists of sets that I hoped would (until I can come up with a second wave with more characters/vehicles I know people want) entertain and please collectors and kids alike. There are MANY more heroes and villains I would like to include in a third series wish list and sets but I'll post those ideas later when I have then sorted out. I hope whoever sees my ideas enjoys the thought and continues to dream big. For some reason, a lot of ideas I've seen on this forum and other ideas I HAVEN'T posted seem to be made into real sets by Lego (eventually) so hang in there and keep dreaming! Stay safe out there and build big!

Hopefully this can kickstart the thread:

Figures I really want to see:

• Comics Vixen
  • Captain Atom
  • Red Tornado
  • Comics Mera
  • Cassandra Cain
  • Booster Gold
  • Wally West (New Earth Kid Flash or Rebirth Flash)
  • Parasite
  • Black Adam

Also, I feel we need to see more Superman sets. Next to Batman, he's the most popular DC hero, followed by Flash and Wonder Woman, and all three of them need more sets. Something with Superman fighting Metallo, Toyman, or even Silver Banshee would be really cool, plus I'm shocked we haven't seen more supporting characters, a la Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Wonder Woman could use the same thing, maybe a re-imagining of the Ares battle set with Giganta instead of Ares, comics Steve Trevor and a Wonder Woman figure (maybe a new version of the 2012 figure), maybe add Circe for good measure.

The Flash is really surprising considering his sudden popularity rush, especially since, unlike Green Arrow, he's got a decent list of memorable villains. Weather Wizard, Heatwave, and the Pied Piper could all be used to great effect, heck, through in a Bat-variant (foil suit, etc), and make bank.

But what I'd really like to see is a non-Batman related D2C. Hall of Justice is the easiest choice, but a Watchtower satellite or Legion of Doom HQ would be welcome as well. Maybe Belle Reve as a counterpart to Arkham, that way we can get even more unique villains.

So many possibilities, if only they'd have the Will to experiment...

As an adult collector, I would like to see the following 

89 exclusive Batwing set (gift with purchase.

Batman cowl 89 Cowl 

Batman Art set - Batman 89 and Joker 89 themed 

Micro scale D2C Wayne Manor with the batcave.

As someone who is deeply dissatisfied with the state of this theme, both in the amount of sets it receives and the quality of sets it receives, I want to start this comment by saying Lego doesn’t have to do much to improve the quality of this theme. Much more can be done with it and they have practically endless source material to choose from. I wish someone well versed in comics could pitch some interesting structures and new vehicles for the Lego group to use, or to even take a break from all the vehicles. Lego could do a lot to diversify these sets but whatever here goes. oh and if Lego could put more parts in sets that’d be great because sometimes sets look empty and small scaled for expensive prices and it makes actual large sets from this theme feel out of reach. Boy I hate the cost of lego sets for the amount of bricks you get these days. It feels like you get less. 

Mock wave 1

$10 Plastic Man Plane

Plane build more intricate and possible larger than the one shown in Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham.  Small motorcycle build for Deadshot. 
2 mini figures Deadshot (with a new slim helmet mold that has an inverted lower shape to be reused for Deathstroke and leg printing) and Plastic Man (with the Series 6 Daredevils hair his classic speedo and goofy facial expressions. Maybe even a seperate torso with Kamala arms and tall toy story legs for variance. Printed tile of Plastic Man pizza to reference Justice League Action

$20 Starro Takedown

Bioncle Inspired build for Starro, a giant Starfish connected with the same joints used in the Hero Factory and newer Bionicle builds. Perhaps some new pieces for him but I think a smart designer could make do with existing parts in that construction theme of lego. 
3 mini figures - Superman, Kyle Rayner Green Lantern and Mr Terrific with his orbs standing on clear pegs orbiting his figure

$30 Clown Car Crash

Ice Cream truck build similar to the Lego movie set. The ice cream cone can shoot studs. Black and red and green color scheme for the gothic clown car build which admittedly would closely mirror the ice cream truck build of the lego movie. 
3 figures - Batwing Joker goon with exo force hair and a clawed hand inspired by the Arkham Games with a clown mask on and chained pants. Harley Quinn with the pigtail piece used on the minidoll space girl hero from TLM2. The one with the pink skin and blue hair forgot her name. Also her 2 hyenas with new molds for a hyena with functioning mouths like the hobbit wargs.

Teen Titans Sets

$50 Titans spaceship

build inspired by the red ship seen in the Teen Titans cartoon set

5 figures Starfire with poofy red hair piece and her comic outfits, Terra with the short minidoll hair piece, Red Robin with leg printing, Dr Light with new head piece and Brother Blood

$80 Trigon Takeover

Trigon built towering and large. Similiar to the monkey kid mech but bulkier and not a mech. New head piece and very bulky tall build. Decent size shrine with small walkway leading up to it. portal build with vortex that can be put in the shrine or built into the shrine.

7 figures - white suit raven, sports master,  Chesire, minifigure sized Trigon, Beast Boy, Nightwing, Donna Troy. Elephant and Pterodactyl molds for beast boy.

9 hours ago, Do1633 said:

He has the 2nd most iconic Rogues Gallery

Im not sure about that

I dont know a lot about comics, just a little bit....  but I think the most well-known rogues galleries in mainstream media are

1. Batman

2. Spiderman

These 2 are well above the rest, even getting solo movies like Venom, Joker, Catwoman, Morbius (and the rumored TwoFace movie) 

3. Superman

4. X-Men

5. Wonder Woman

Edited by Robert8