Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

16 hours ago, J4ck said:

If you had deathstroke, would you prefer a new helmet or a printed minifigure head?

Hmm...it would depend. If we got an Arrow Deathstroke, a helmet would be more appropriate. If we got a New 52 version, a printed head would be better, as it’s just a cloth mask. 

On 1/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, Duncan Young said:

@Digger of Bricks Ok, spit it out, how much are you being paid to promote him? :grin:

Jokes aside, it's another good series, although there's certainly a few characters missing

Lol you'd think he is right? No but I really appreciate you sharing my work all the time @Digger of Bricks :D 

And absolutely there's some missing! There's way too many characters to only include in one series! 

44 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Lol you'd think he is right? No but I really appreciate you sharing my work all the time @Digger of Bricks :D 

Hey, as always @Ashnflash:classic:

As for @Duncan Young's suspicions ( :head_back: ), I'm just overly enthusiastic about AFOL CMF designs and artwork ever since @Robert8 started up with his own concepts for future Collectable Minifigures. :grin:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

The new Ninjago skeletons (in The Samurai Mech that came out this year) have very stylized skulls, but now fit a "normal" minifigure sized head (and as such, hats and hair). Looking at them, I think the piece would be perfect for a cool, stylized Black Mask.

On 1/4/2019 at 7:25 AM, Duncan Young said:

@Digger of Bricks Ok, spit it out, how much are you being paid to promote him? :grin:

Jokes aside, it's another good series, although there's certainly a few characters missing

Here's some further shameless promotion of @Ashnflash and @just2good's work. :tongue:

6 Batman sets

Batman: GCPD Lockup for $99.99. Includes three story building (similar to Sanctum Sanatorium Showdown) with jail cells for villains, office for Gordon and evidence room. Evidence room includes; Riddler present, Joker chattering teeth, Two-Face coin, Harley's sledge hammer, Scarecrow's fear toxin gas can and Penguin umbrella. Gordon's office includes picture of Barbara and Dick, red telephone, wanted posters on wall and case files on desk. Office would include desk, chair, magnifying glass, coffee mug and donuts. Minifigures include; Commissioner Gordon with pistol and handcuffs, Detective Bullock with pistol, Batman (Hush outfit) with batarangs and grapnel gun, Nightwing (Lego DC Super Villains) with escrima sticks, Black Mask with dynamite, Zsasz with knives and Hush with pistols.

Batman: Anarky Motorcycle Mayhem for $19.99. Includes brick built weaponized motorcycle and brick built hang glider. Minifigures includes; Batman (hang glider batsuit) with batarangs, Batgirl (Lego DC Super Villains) with grapnel gun and Anarky (Arkham Origins inspired) with dynamite.

Batman and the Ninja Showdown for $39.99. Includes motorcycles for villains and new bat-copter. Minifigures include; Batman with batarangs, Huntress with crossbow, Shiva with katanas and Cheshire with claws.

Batman: Mad Hatter Harbor Chase for $29.99. Includes two jet skis (One for Batman in black/grey and one for Red Robin in red and yellow). Minifigures includes; Batman with batarangs, Red Robin with staff, Mad Hatter (with over sized top hat, bow tie and medium legs from wizarding world sets) with pistol and Ventriloquist and Scarface (Lego DC Super Villains).

Batman: Solomon Grundy Crane Smash for $59.99. Includes large armored truck with crane like arm covered in spikes and chains with spot lights on one side and a missile shooter on the other side. Bat tank like vehicle similar missile shooters. Minifigures includes: Batman with batarangs, Etrigan the Demon, Solomon Grundy and Copperhead (Arkham Origins) with claws (Cap's claws from Infinity War).

Batman: Feral Face-Off for $29.99. Includes new bat buggy and tiger themed jeep with missile shooters. Minifigures includes; Batman with batarangs, Vixen and Bronze Tiger (Lego DC Super Villains) with claws.

Batman: Gotham City D2C set for $199.99. Includes large Gotham City playset featuring Monarch Theater, Ace Chemicals, Clock tower and several generic buildings. Gargoyles, billboards, water towers and pipes added as features. references to various villains and heroes . Minifigures include; Batman (Hush outfit) with batarangs, Robin (Damian Wayne) with sword, Ra's Al Ghul (ninja armor) with sword, Detective Montoya with gun, Joker with gun, Harley Quinn with hammer, 2 male Gotham citizens (two wearing Batman shirts), 2 female Gotham Citizens, Red Hood (Rebirth) with guns, Ratcatcher (with 2019 cop pilot mask) with lantern staff, Bluebird with stud shooting gun, Deathstroke (Lego Batman 3 helmet) with swords, Green Arrow (Rebirth) with bow and Riddler (classic lime green tight suit with question marks all over it) with question mark cane.

Anniversary Collectible Minifigures for $3.99. Minifigures include; Batman (Arkham City), Batman (First Appearance), Batman (Animated Series), Batman Beyond, Robin (Arkham Knight) with staff, Batgirl (66 tv series) with batarangs, Grey Ghost with magnifying glass, Vicki Vale with cell phone, The Creeper with cane, Clock King (animated series) with cane, The Joker (Arkham Asylum) with joy buzzer, The Carpenter with tools, Roxy Rocket with binoculars, Phantasm, Alfred (DC Super Villains) with tray, Bookworm (66 tv series) with book, Maxi Zeus with lightening staff, Azrael with sword, Two-Face (animated series) with Tommy gun, Catwoman (classic purple costume) with whip. Owlman and Clayface (Lego DC Super Villains minifigure) with microfig on himself. 

As far as Elseworlds/alternate historical variants of Batman go, I know this is definitely less likely to happen compared to Gotham by Gaslight's more well-known reimaginging of the character, but I'd like to see Batman's appearance in JSA: The Liberty Files in minifigure form.

FKP6JDAF7DWM7C3.LARGE.jpg

A few more set ideas (cause I can't get them off my mind)

Batman Energy Plant Meltdown for $69.99. Includes energy plant build (not related to the Gotham Energy Facility from TLBM) with generators and control panels (similar to the ones in the Carnage set) and breakable walls. Includes; Batman with batarangs, Bluebird with stud shooter, Clayface (big-fig) and Electrocutioner with shock gauntlets (similar to Shuri's gauntlets) and chest armor (similar to the Calculator's armor). Electrocutioner is inspired by the Arkham Origins design with chest armor that has the red "V" shaped pattern and a translucent blue tile in the center. His face is similar to Shredder's face but with scars on the opposite side (like Two-Face).

Batman GCPD Lockup for $99.99. Includes three story building (similar to Sanctum Sanatorium Showdown) with barred windows, gargoyles and statues holding torches outside the main doors. Bat signal on the roof can swivel and has a light up feature. Interior has jail cells on one side with an evidence room and Gordon's office on the other side. The evidence room includes a Riddler present, Joker chattering teeth, Two-Face's coin, Harley's sledge hammer, a top hat and Scarecrow's fear toxin in a spray can. Gordon's office includes a picture on desk of Barbara and Dick, the bat phone, wanted posters on walls and case files on desk. Furniture includes; Gordon's desk, chair, cabinets and flower pots. Desk has coffee mug and donuts on it. Minifigures include; Commissioner Gordon (DC Super Villains) with pistol, Detective Bullock (DC Super Villains) with handcuffs, Batman (Hush outfit) with batarangs, Nightwing (DC Super Villains) with escrima sticks, Black Mask (Lego Batman 2) with crowbar, Victor Zsasz (Lego Batman 2) with knives; Hush (Lego Batman games/ added trench coat) with pistols and the Penguin with umbrella. Penguin features a dark purple over sized top hat and dark purple jacket with yellow vest, red tie and medium lavender medium legs with black stripes.

Batman Anarky Motorcycle Mayhem for $19.99. Includes Brick built weaponized motorcycle and brick built hang glider. Minifigures include; Batman (hang glider batsuit) with batarangs, Batgirl (DC Super Villains) with grapnel gun, and Anarky with dynamite. Anarky is inspired by his Arkham Origins design. A dark red hoodie with yellow/orange ascot worn under a partially unzipped puffy red jacket and black hands. The jacket has a white Anarky symbol spray painted on it. Legs are dark red versions of Luke's pocketed pants from Empire Strikes Back. Head is white with theatrical looking mask printed on it.

Batman Ninja Showdown for $39.99. Includes motorcycles for villains and bat-copter. Minifigures include; Batman with batarangs, Huntress (DC Super Villains) with crossbow, Lady Shiva (DC Super Villains) with katanas and Cheshire (DC Super Villains) with claws. 

Batman Mad Hatter Harbor Chase for $29.99. Includes two jet skis (a black/grey one for Batman and red/green/yellow one for Red Robin) and an air boat. Minifigures includes; Batman with batarangs, Red Robin (DC Super Villains) with staff, Mad Hatter (Lego Batman games) with pistol and Ventriloquist and Scarface (DC Super Villains). Additional parts includes tea cups and tea pot for Mad Hatter. Mad Hatter comes with over sized top hat with yellow band and card printed on hat reading "10/6." Comes with red bow tie accessory. Green jacket with coat tails (from Alfred/Egghead) and medium legs (wizarding world) in orange.

Batman Solomon Grundy Crane Smash for $59.99. Includes large armored telehandler with spikes and swivel crane. Also includes Bat tank like eight-wheeler with missile shooters. Minifigures include; Batman with batarangs, Frankenstein (Lego Batman 3), Solomon Grundy (Dc Super Villains) and Copperhead with claw gauntlets (Cap's claws from Infinity War). Copperhead is inspired by Arkham Origins design with a blonde spiked hair piece and black makeup smeared across her eyes. She has green eyes and fangs. Outfit is a dark orange and medium nougat cropped jacket (unzipped to collarbones like Talia and cropped above the bellybutton like Tarantula). Jacket has snake scale like pattern. Legs are medium nougat with dark orange strips running down sides (printed on front of legs) with snake scale pattern continuing on dark orange strips.

Batman Feral Face-Off for $29.99. Includes bat buggy with stud shooters and tiger striped jeep with missile shooters. Minifigures includes; Batman with batarangs, Vixen (DC Super Villains and Bronze Tiger (DC Super Villains) with claws. 

Personally, I'd rather faithful, comic versions of Anarky and Electrocutioner first, even if Origins is a favourite game of mine

Trawling through my collection has reignited a desire for a bit of Jack Kirby. The Sandman, Hawk and Dove, Etrigan, a New Gods line, as well as a few others like Rip Hunter and Swamp Thing

I would love to see the helmet piece used on the Wasp and the more recent comics-based Iron Man used for characters like Deathstroke and Deadshot. It could even give an interesting head shape for someone like Red Tornado. The Firefly helmet could work well for the Arkham Knight, and potentially even for recent versions of Robotman, giving the option for Cliff Steele's surviving brain as a printed head piece below it.

Lego Batman Movie 2 set wish list (with a slight Lego Movie 2 apocalypse-style twist on characters/Gotham) comes with new Robin with a Nightwing like outfit and Jason Todd with goggles printed on red hoodie with R logo on chest and sleeve. comes with Cedric Diggory's hair and medium legs with crowbar

Batman Mech (like the Garmadon Mech)- Gothamite, Batman, Mr. Zsasz, Black Mask, new Robin and Anarky

Joker Mech (demented clown on all fours with missile shooters that come out of mouth)- Vicki Vale, Batman, Man-bat (new larger design, not a big fig though), new Joker, Harley Quinn and Commissioner Gordon

Gotham City- Batman, Joker, Robin, Batgirl, Jason Todd, Commissioner Gordon (alternate outfit), male Gothamite, female Gothamite, Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist & Scarface, Catwoman, Hush, Bane (with new design)

Robin Motorcycle Chase with new Two-Face armored monster truck- Robin, Jason Todd, Two-Face, Firefly

Blackgate break-out-Batman, Robin, Joker (straitjacket), Harley Quinn (tactical gear), Detective Bullock, Montoya, Riddler (Arkham Knight variant), Scarecrow (gas mask accessory with claw on hand), Lady Shiva, Ra's Al Ghul (armor), and Talia Al Ghul (black tactical outfit) and Cheshire

GCPD Lockup- Commissioner Gordon, Batgirl, Batman, Robin, Joker, Penguin (Arkham variant), Bronze Tiger and Mr. Freeze

Batcave (partially destroyed)- Batman, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Batman Beyond suit, Arkham City suit and First Appearance suit

A Bane big fig with a big upper torso like Axl, Deathstroke with Invincible Iron Man helmet, the Arkham Knight with Firefly helmet (Red Hood Helmet underneath), Deadshot (injustice 2, new helmet)

12 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I could see us getting a Deathstoke using the new Iron Man helmet, that'd look really good IMO.

I agree, I’d prefer that over a normal minifigure head being used for the head.

Characters that I would like to see in TLBM2:

1. Dr Double X

2. Planet Master

3. Ventriloquist & Scarface

4. Mad Hatter

5. Spellbinder

6. Fox

7. Vulture 

8. Shark

9. Gaggy 

10. Humpty Dumpty

11. Composite Superman 

12. Maxie Zeus

13. Sportsmaster 

14. Bronze Tiger

15. Solomon Grundy

16. Copperhead 

17. Cavalier 

18. Dr No Face

19. Tattooed-Man

20. Music Meister

21. Black and White Bandit

22. Black Spider 

23. Captain Stingaree

25. Cluemaster

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

6. Fox

Lucius Fox? 

I want Detective Chimp.

Characters that I would like to see in the CMF

1. Ted Kord Blue Beetle 

2. Booster Gold

3. Count Vertigo 

4. The Question 

5. Huntress

6. Heat Wave

7. Saturn Girl

8. Larfleeze

9. Saint Walker 

10. Amanda Waller

11. Mr Miracle 

12. Big Barda

13. Orion

14. Aqualad 

15. OMAC

16. Hawk 

17. Dove

18. Donna Troy

19. Cheshire 

20. Guy Gardner

21. Kid Flash

22. Simon Baz 

4 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Lucius Fox? 

I want Detective Chimp.

Of the Terrible Trio with Shark and Vulture :thumbup:

You guys have terrific lists! So many of these characters you all mentioned would be great additions to the DC collection! I'm all for a minifig Clayface and it is time for the Mad Hatter.

16 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

1. Dr Double X

2. Planet Master

3. Ventriloquist & Scarface

4. Mad Hatter

5. Spellbinder

6. Fox

7. Vulture 

8. Shark

9. Gaggy 

10. Humpty Dumpty

11. Composite Superman 

12. Maxie Zeus

13. Sportsmaster 

14. Bronze Tiger

15. Solomon Grundy

16. Copperhead 

17. Cavalier 

18. Dr No Face

19. Tattooed-Man

20. Music Meister

21. Black and White Bandit

22. Black Spider 

23. Captain Stingaree

25. Cluemaster

I'd take all of them and then some!

I was actually thinking about the sequel, and had the idea that they'd use all the "cool, extreme" villains, to up the ante from Kite-Man and the like. Like maybe they try to lead Robin astray?

That way you would get characters like Anarky, KGBeast, Black Spider, Tally Man, Mekros, Prometheus and the likes of Azrael Batman

I'd just be happy with more Bat-Rogues, especially Signal Man, The Spinner, Meltdown and the Clock (the 40s Batman villain, not Tockman) 

56 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I'd take all of them and then some!

I was actually thinking about the sequel, and had the idea that they'd use all the "cool, extreme" villains, to up the ante from Kite-Man and the like. Like maybe they try to lead Robin astray?

That way you would get characters like Anarky, KGBeast, Black Spider, Tally Man, Mekros, Prometheus and the likes of Azrael Batman

I'd just be happy with more Bat-Rogues, especially Signal Man, The Spinner, Meltdown and the Clock (the 40s Batman villain, not Tockman) 

See, I thought about putting Flamingo on the list, but it depends how easily Lego/FOLs could get over his methods, like they did Tarantula. He’s easy to parody, like Taserface in GotGv2. Same with the other dark ones. I knew I was missing a couple of the Golden Age crew, especially Signal Man. If any of them show up I will properly nerd out.

Speaking of accessories in the main thread, I was thinking how great it would be for Deathstroke to come with a 2x2 tile representing the literal Judas Contract