Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

32 minutes ago, r5-j2 said:

I`d like to see "The Question" ,Huntress and Captain AtomĀ  (just finished watching J.L.U. cartoon series)..also the Royal Flush gang..especially Ace!

Even though I'm not really that invested in them, I think the Royal Flush Gang would make for amazing minifigures

23 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Even though I'm not really that invested in them, I think the Royal Flush Gang would make for amazing minifigures

I just wish we had more complete villain teams in general. I wouldn't be opposed to a Crime Syndicate spread across multiple sets for instance. Or the Brotherhood of Evil

I wouldn't mind Giganta, Toyman, Grundy and a retail Bizarro for a proper Legion of Doom either. Or Chancer to complete the Misfits. Or Heatwave, Mirror Master, Golden Glider and Weather Wizard, just to round out the Rogues

I could go on...

Not every character from the DLC Pack has been revealed, but there are photos of CW Flash, Vibe, Supergirl, Black Lightning (same as his comic con figure), Zoom, Reign, Indigo, Prometheus, Vigilante and Vandal Savage. Honestly I really need these to be real minifigures in my life

Iā€™d be happy to see a range of faces, like some Gotham Knights, Signal, Batwing, the Gothams, old faces Booster orĀ Captain Atom, a War World set with Mongul and Jonah Hex, Red Hoods Outlaws, some comic rather than Arrowverse characters, and most of all I would like to see Sideways make the jump.

Would love to see The Question, Huntress (they'll probably use the Batwoman piece) and some new bigfigs

4 hours ago, steveholt said:

Would love to see The Question, Huntress (they'll probably use the Batwoman piece) and some new bigfigs

My thoughts for huntress exactlyĀ 

Batman set 1: Anarky Motorcycle Mayhem. Includes Anarky's weaponized motorcycle (brick built) and a brick built para glider for Batman. Comes with Batman (para glider suit), Anarky (Arkham Origins Inspired) and Azrael (Michael Lane). $19.99

Batman set 2: Catwoman Pursuit. Include's Catwoman's car (inspired by LBM concept art) and Batman's dragster. Comes with Batman and Catwoman (classic purple suit with Black panther ears/black ponytail). $29.99

Batman set 3: Batman: Two-Face Face off. Includes Two-face armored truck, ATM machine andĀ Batmobile (animated series). Comes with Two-Face (either Long Halloween version or DC Super villains version), Tweedledee &Ā Tweedledum,Ā and Batman (upgraded version of 2006 grey and black suit). $49.99

Batman set 4: Batcave Brawl. Includes two story batcave complete with relics from previous villains, redesigned 2006 Batboat, place for Batwing. Comes with Bane (video game big fig), Batman (Knightfall armored suit), Nightwing (80's version), Tim Drake. $69.99

Batman set 5: GCPD Lockup. Includes two story GCPD building and Squad car. Comes with Commissioner Gordon (DC Super villains), Bullock (DC super villains), Batman (Hush outfit), Bluebird, Zsasz, Black Mask, Riddler (DC super villains) and Hush (trench coat worn over black suit with eyes and mouth visible). $159.99

Batman set 6: Batman: Ninja Showdown. Includes Shiva's motorcycle (molded like city bikes) and Polaris Slingshot-like Bat vehicle. Comes with Batman, Huntress (LDCSV), Shiva (LDCSV), Cheshire (LDCSV, comes with wolverine claws). $39.99

Batman set 7: Harley's Hammer Smash. Includes Harley's hammer truck and Batcycle. Comes with Harley Quinn, Bud & Lou (Hyenas), Batman (same as Two-Face set Batman above). $39.99

Batman set 8: Solomon Grundy Cargo Crash. Includes cargo shipping containers, crane, bat jet pack. Comes with Batman, Constantine, Solomon Grundy, Copperhead (Arkham Origins inspired). $49.99

Batman set 9: Batman: Mad Hatter Harbor Chase. Includes air boat and jet-ski. Comes with Batman and the Mad Hatter (Penguin top hat, bow tie, medium length legs from Wizarding World sets). $12.99

Batman set 10: Joker's Circus Truck. Includes Joker's truck from LDCSV and chattering teeth. (all minifigs from LDCSV) Comes with Batgirl, Red Robin, Joker, Clayface (big fig) and Ventriloquist and Scarface. $59.99

Batman set 11: Super Son's Take Down. Includes lab and containment cell. Comes with Batman (rebirth), Robin (Damian), Super Boy (LDCSV), Metallo and Kid Amazo.

Batman set 12: Batman Feral Face Off. Includes pick up truck and Batmobile (Arkham Asylum). Comes with Batman, Vixen, King Shark and Bronze Tiger. $49.99

Edited by PremierComix

Anniversary Batman collectible Minifigs (22)

Batman (Arkham City), Batman (first appearance), Batman (animated series), Batman (Green Lantern), Batman Beyond,Ā Robin (Arkham Knight), Batgirl (classic TV series), Grey Ghost, Vicki Vale, the Creeper, Clock King (animated series), Baby Doll, Professor Pyg, the Carpenter, Joker (first appearance), Roxy Rocket, Bookworm, Phantasm,Ā Sweet Tooth, Louie the Lilac, Flamingo and Cluemaster.

Lego 2019 Batman/DC Super Villains sets (excluding the Bat mech set and the Ocean Master set)

Set 1: Joker's Circus Truck Pursuit- Comes with Joker's truck with chattering teeth x2, joy buzzer, rocket launcher , escrima sticks, batarangs, coin, pistols and Harley Quinn's hammer. Includes Joker, Clayface (big fig), Two-Face, Batgirl and Nightwing. $49.99

Set 2: Batman: Earth 3 Invasion- Comes with Batmobile/buggy with space for big fig, Steppenwolf hover bike, batarangs, large battle axe, claws, and gun.Ā  Includes Batman, Solomon Grundy,Ā Copperhead, Steppenwolf, Parademon and Owlman. $59.99

Set 3: Batman: Parademon Arial Assault- Includes Batman, Malcolm Merlyn, Ultraman and Superwoman. 29.99

Other minifigures from the game I'd like to see include (29): Vixen, Ventriloquist and Scarface, Superboy, Shazam, Red Robin, Mirror Master, Metallo, Mercy Graves, Livewire, Lady Shiva, King Shark, Kid Flash, Huntress, Heatwave, Green Arrow, Grail, General Zod, Doomsday, Creeper, Constantine, Commissioner Gordon, Cheshire, Bronze Tiger, Bullock, Atrocitus, Arsenal, Ares andĀ Aqualad.

Other Batman villains I'd still like to see include (18): Mad Hatter, Hush, Zsasz, Black Mask, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Cluemaster, Azrael, Baby Doll, Professor Pyg, The Carpenter, Roxy Rocket, Flamingo, Grey Ghost, Vicki Vale, Phantasm, Anarky, Bluebird, and Bane (Comic book based big fig).

Ā 

1 hour ago, PremierComix said:

We are certainly overdue for a new Bane, Two-Face and Clayface set. With these sets some more Gotham villains would be nice to see introduced.Ā 

Definitely more! Itā€™d be amazing if we got a clay face minifigure which I canā€™t believe is still elusive!

On 11/8/2018 at 11:31 AM, PremierComix said:

Lego 2019 Batman/DC Super Villains sets (excluding the Bat mech set and the Ocean Master set)

Set 1: Joker's Circus Truck Pursuit- Comes with Joker's truck with chattering teeth x2, joy buzzer, rocket launcher , escrima sticks, batarangs, coin, pistols and Harley Quinn's hammer. Includes Joker, Clayface (big fig), Two-Face, Batgirl and Nightwing. $49.99

Set 2: Batman: Earth 3 Invasion- Comes with Batmobile/buggy with space for big fig, Steppenwolf hover bike, batarangs, large battle axe, claws, and gun.Ā  Includes Batman, Solomon Grundy,Ā Copperhead, Steppenwolf, Parademon and Owlman. $59.99

Set 3: Batman: Parademon Arial Assault- Includes Batman, Malcolm Merlyn, Ultraman and Superwoman. 29.99

Other minifigures from the game I'd like to see include (29): Vixen, Ventriloquist and Scarface, Superboy, Shazam, Red Robin, Mirror Master, Metallo, Mercy Graves, Livewire, Lady Shiva, King Shark, Kid Flash, Huntress, Heatwave, Green Arrow, Grail, General Zod, Doomsday, Creeper, Constantine, Commissioner Gordon, Cheshire, Bronze Tiger, Bullock, Atrocitus, Arsenal, Ares andĀ Aqualad.

Other Batman villains I'd still like to see include (18): Mad Hatter, Hush, Zsasz, Black Mask, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Cluemaster, Azrael, Baby Doll, Professor Pyg, The Carpenter, Roxy Rocket, Flamingo, Grey Ghost, Vicki Vale, Phantasm, Anarky, Bluebird, and Bane (Comic book based big fig).

Ā 

Nice list.Ā 

I'm surprised that there has been no Bat Rocket with the retractable wingsĀ release (it was in LB3). It would go nice with either the Joker mobile or The Joker Truck.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I want a new Superman minifigure. Weā€™ve had the same version for almost seven years now. I just want an update. The version shown in DC Super Villains looks really good, and if I could choose, Iā€™d want the Rebirth suit. I also want a Jonathan Kent Superboy and comic version of Lois Lane, as well as, Jimmy Olsen. Basically, I want more Superman-related stuff. For other characters, Iā€™d like Zatanna,Ā a new Alfred, and a Batman inspired by either Arkham Asylum or the 70sĀ suitĀ in dark bluish grey.

19 hours ago, Henry Bricklider said:

I want a new Superman minifigure. Weā€™ve had the same version for almost seven years now. I just want an update. The version shown in DC Super Villains looks really good, and if I could choose, Iā€™d want the Rebirth suit.

Not as likely as more modern variants, but a Golden Age incarnation of Superman would be cool to see.Ā :classic:

superman.jpg

30 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Not as likely as more modern variants, but a Golden Age incarnation of Superman would be cool to see.Ā :classic:

superman.jpg

I would be totally down for that. Maybe Superman could even have a new face print. Thatā€™s an awesome idea.

Seeing as Aquaman had a lack of sets around his movie, after watching it thought I'd fill in some blanks

Some spoilers may probably follow

Ā 

*Dive of the Trench

Minifigures: Aquaman (casual), Queen Atlanna, 2x Trench Monster

Build: Small boat

Price: $10

Ā 

*Black Manta Attacks

Minifigures: Aquaman (casual), Mera (casual), Black Manta, 1x Elite Atlantean Guard

Builds: Manta's sub, statue

Price: $35

Ā 

*Dual For The Throne

Minifigures: Aquaman (arena), Orm (arena), Mera, Vulko, 1x Atlantean Guard

Builds: The Ring of Fire arena, with spectators stand, Mera's ship

Price: $50

Ā 

*The Battle For Atlantis

Minifigures: Aquaman, Ocean Master, Mera, King Nereus, 2x Atlantean Guard, 1x Elite Atlantean Guard, Brine King

Builds: Seahorse creature, Atlantean Fighter Ship, Brine creature, sharks x2

Price: $90

Edited by Quicksilver838

Yeah, I know, characters from the Watchmen novel are quite unlikely to ever come to Lego in any way. But, I still think this guy in particular would cool to see as aĀ minifigure:

tumblr_naafjgYtOQ1tijkw9o6_1280.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

On 11/9/2018 at 2:49 AM, Robert8 said:

I would like an Uma Thurman Poison Ivy

Related image

I second this! Say what you will about how bad the movie was but I thought Ivy was one of the few high points of the film. Plus they did a phenomenal job at adapting her classic costume for the big screen. Easily the best take on it to date. I'd love to get a Lego version of it!

Still hoping we'll see Catwoman from Batman Returns one day as well!

Arkham Knight would top my list, now that we have Red Hood.Ā 

And another variant of Deathstroke, either from Arrow or his New 52 appearance.Ā 

4 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Arkham Knight would top my list, now that we have Red Hood.Ā 

And another variant of Deathstroke, either from Arrow or his New 52 appearance.Ā 

If you had deathstroke, would you prefer a new helmet or a printed minifigure head?