Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

On 6/30/2017 at 11:22 PM, saysonder said:

I'd like to see a set with Poison Ivy as the only villain. Every set she's been included in, she's been amongst a few others. With the new Venus fly trap pieces from the City sets, we could very well get a giant plant monster for her to control. Maybe include Batgirl with a black version of her TLBM movie with an orange pony tail. 

On 8/24/2017 at 8:44 AM, Minecraft Architect said:

I'm with you, it's about time Poison Ivy got a set. She's such a popular character and she'll be front and center in the Gotham City Sirens Movie.

Sounds likely we'll end up getting something involving Poison Ivy and Batgirl, as well as the other Sirens. Even if they don't make sets for the movie (LEGO only seems to do DCEU Batman or Superman), LEGO will try to cash in on the popularity unofficially, like how we conveniently got comic-based sets including characters from Suicide Squad around the time the film came out. Makes me wonder if we'll get new versions, maybe reusing/recoloring parts from the LEGO Batman Movie.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

After all the numerous variants and incarnations of Robin/Nightwing we have seen Lego do over the years recently, it certainly would be nice if we could see them level that playing field by introducing more comic based incarnations of Batgirl.

Particularly, I at least would hope to see either Barbara Gordon's classic Black and Yellow costume or her Grey/Blue/Yellow one.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

I've been looking at the cast list for LB3, as there is a healthy wish list there. My nostalgia is keen on the Gray Ghost from B:TAS, one of my favourite episodes.

After seeing the Jokerized Wayne Manor for TLGM, it really made me want a traditional Wayne Manor. I doubt we'll ever get one, seeing as playability may be limited due to Batman's rougues gallery typically not knowing his alter-ego, and the lack of play-features. 

I would love to see the following Mighty Micros:

Green Lantern vs Sinestro

Green Arrow vs Deathstroke/(Clock king Maybe?)

Aquaman vs Black Manta

Cyborg vs Darkseid (Darkseid is a Justice League villain as Cyborg doesn't really have any mainstream villains)

Batgirl vs Scarecrow

Shazam vs Black Adam

Martian Manhunter vs [insert another JL Villain here]

Batman Beyond vs Mr Freeze

Firestorm vs Killer Frost

I see all of those as a possibility because of different movies or previous sets boosting publicity and public knowledge about said characters above.

Here's another:

Hawkman/girl vs Gentleman Ghost

Edited by J4ck

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, Airbenderfreak said:

After seeing the Jokerized Wayne Manor for TLGM, it really made me want a traditional Wayne Manor.

If we can get a regular "mansion" in Jurassic World and Dr Strange's mansion in Infinity War, even though both are pretty much just facades, surely we can get a Wayne Manor.

Plenty of Bat-villains have discovered Batman's identity and "invaded" Wayne Manor over the years - that's a pretty simple "storyline" for any Wayne Manor set.

I'd love to see some of the alternate identities of several heroes show up. Cassandra Cain Batgirl, Connor Hawke Green Arrow, so on and so forth.

Does anyone wish to see Adam Strange as a minifigure someday? I never heard of the character until recently, when I read how he was suppose to play a part in SyFy's upcoming Krypton TV series. After seeing pictures of his comic counterpart, it's pretty obvious why I would want him as a minifigure. :wink:

Spoiler
Adam Strange

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Does anyone wish to see Adam Strange as a minifigure someday? I never heard of the character until recently, when I read how he was suppose to play a part in SyFy's upcoming Krypton TV series. After seeing pictures of his comic counterpart, it's pretty obvious why I would want him as a minifigure. :wink:

Hide contents

Snip

Is it the hair? It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to get Adam from the retro space guy, really. Couple of palate swaps, switch cape out for a jet pack. As for the gun, well...

6 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Is it the hair? It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to get Adam from the retro space guy, really. Couple of palate swaps, switch cape out for a jet pack. As for the gun, well...

But, their helmets in particular do have one major difference, and that is that Adam's crest is swept back, while the S17 Retro Space Hero has a forward leaning crest. Also, there's not really a proper preexisting part that can be used for a dual jetpack, unless Lego could pull off constructing a decent looking one out of smaller bricks and a neck bracket.

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

But, their helmets in particular do have one major difference, and that is that Adam's crest is swept back, while the S17 Retro Space Hero has a forward leaning crest. Also, there's not really a proper preexisting part that can be used for a dual jetpack, unless Lego could pull off constructing a decent looking one out of smaller bricks and a neck bracket.

I think one of the SW trooper helmets has the right sweep, darned if I know which one. Somehow the classic air tanks wouldn’t do it. I’m sure there’s enough suitable parts to MOC one, depending on the particular look you would be going for. 

4 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

I think one of the SW trooper helmets has the right sweep, darned if I know which one. Somehow the classic air tanks wouldn’t do it. I’m sure there’s enough suitable parts to MOC one, depending on the particular look you would be going for. 

Of course, anyone can make their own roughly purist take on any comic book character with much of Lego's preexisting part selection. I'm wishing for the character for not so much the character himself, but for the potential new parts that an official minifigure would offer. You know, more part variety as far as outfitting your army of Retro Spacemen would go. More retro space helmets, more jetpacks, more raygun recolors... 

Green Lantern: 

Atrocitus Big Fig, Arkillo Big Fig, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner(Green/White Lantern), Carol Ferris(Star Sapphire), Saint Walker(Blue Lantern), Larfleez(Orange), Black Hand, Indigo 1. Maybe more. 

Aquaman: 

Ocean Master, Mera, Murk, Tula, Atlanna, maybe more. 

The Flash:

Iris West, Joe West, Zoom, New Captain Cold, Heatwave, Wally West, and more (this is where many more could be added)

Green Arrow:

Red Arrow, Black Canary, (Same for Flash, here, many more characters here)

Legends of Tomorrow:

Heatwave(Mick Rory), Firestorm (Martin Stein), The Atom (Ray Palmer), White Canary (Sara Lance), Vixen, Rip Hunter, Nathan Heywood (Steel), Zari (Wind Totem Girl)

Others:

John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Solomon Grundy, Shazam, Black Adam, Hawkgirl, Raven, and multiverse other earth variants of existing characters. 

Another character I'd like to see as a minifigure would be of Ted Knight's Starman, who also wears a rather retro-esque helmet. Unlike Adam Strange, Starman's helmet has forward leaning crest, much more like the helmet Lego made for the S17 Retro Spaceman. Therefore, I think Lego could easily get by giving an official Ted Knight Starman minifigure an appropriate recolor of the Retro Spaceman CMF's helmet. 

Starman.jpg

On 17/03/2018 at 12:52 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Another character I'd like to see as a minifigure would be of Ted Knight's Starman, who also wears a rather retro-esque helmet. Unlike Adam Strange, Starman's helmet has forward leaning crest, much more like the helmet Lego made for the S17 Retro Spaceman. Therefore, I think Lego could easily get by giving an official Ted Knight Starman minifigure an appropriate recolor of the Retro Spaceman CMF's helmet. 

I’d like a Starman, but that’s because I’m all about the Golden Age. But yes, that helmet is proving itself to have potential as a start point. Much like the rest of the All-Star Squadron guys, good old Ted wouldn’t need much in the way of special moulding.

5 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Much like the rest of the All-Star Squadron guys, good old Ted wouldn’t need much in the way of special moulding.

Well, like I said regarding his helmet... :wink:

As a spiritual successor to 2014's UCS Tumbler, I'd hope to see an Expert scale build of Tim Burton's Batmobile next year, in the advent of both the 1989 film's thirtieth anniversary and the character's eightieth anniversary. Like the UCS Tumbler, it should come with exclusive minifigures of Michael Keaton's Batman in his Batman Returns suit and Jack Nicholson's Joker.

P.S. Also, like in 1992's Batman Returns, the Batmobile's sides would split off to become the Batmissile.

More Batman/ DC set ideas so, here we go! (first one is on DC Superheroes 2019, oops :tongue:) Also, some of them may have min figures listed in my other post (refer to the later thread mentioned before) but that's because you can never know for sure where your fav characters will appear!

Justice League Set 1: Parademon Panic set with vehicle for Parademons (like the chitauri chariots from Avengers) and a small jet or helicopter, Set includes Superman, Atom with micro figure of him, Power Girl with power blast, Steppenwolf with large axe like weapon and two Parademons with stud shooter guns.

Batman Set 1: Metropolis Meltdown set with oil truck surrounded by flame elements and includes a Bat buggy (to compliment Killer Frosts buggy). Includes Batman with batarang and grapple gun, Kid Flash with power blast, Clayface (big fig) and Heatwave (with orange gun from DC Super villains game).

Batman Set 2: Gotham City (similar to Ninjago City set) set comes with various iconic locations from all around Gotham City. Locations include; Iceberg Lounge, Monarch Theater, Hat shop, Clock Tower and several shops and small apartments stacked on top of one another with raised walkways and catwalks. Stairs up to the second level allow mini figures to explore the second level of Gotham's newer buildings. Includes, Batman with batarang, Bluebird with shock gun, Huntress with bow caster (Chewie's), Harvey Bullock with gun, Mad Hatter with gun, Ventriloquist with Scarface, Black Mask with Tommy gun, Mr. Zsasz with knives, Lady Shiva with Katana, Cheshire with claws, Two-Face with pistols, Black Lightning with bolts, Vicki Vale with cell phone, two generic male Gotham citizens, two generic female Gotham citizens.

Batman Set 3: Gotham Harbor set comes with Ace Chemicals and Wayne Tower with harbor dock and small fishing boat. Includes references to numerous villains. Includes, Batman with batarang, Red Robin with staff, Vixen with claws, Renee Montoya with radio, Bronze Tiger with claws, Joker (Arkham Asylum version) with joy buzzer and chattering teeth, Harley Quinn with hammer, Hush with guns, Copperhead with claw, Carpenter with tools, Clayface (DC Super villains, regular fig) with brown version of element burst pieces, John Constantine with flame elements, Commissioner Gordon with gun, two generic male Gotham citizens, two generic female Gotham citizens.

Justice League Set 2: Atlantis Ambush set with Atlantis ruins and various stud shooter elements hidden in rocks and other underwater features. Set also features submersible for King Shark. Includes; Aquagirl (Young Justice, Flashpoint Paradox variant) Aqualad (Young Justice), King Shark (DC super villains) and Siren.

Idea for 2019 DC Super villains video game CMF series:

Joker (rare) with joy buzzer and chattering teeth, Ventriloquist (rare) with Scarface (comprises of nine pieces), Mad Hatter with tea cup and plate, Zsasz with knives, Black Mask with Tommy gun, Hush with dual pistols, Heatwave with flame gun, Clayface, Livewire with bolts, Copperhead with claw, Owlman with silver batarang, Ultraman, Super Woman, Grid with robot arm and stud shooter, Sea King with trident, Johnny Quick with power blast, Power Ring with power ring, Grail with axe, Ares with sword and axe, Metallo with power blast, Mercy Graves with radio, Black Adam with bolts.

I'd still love to see a really good Wonder Woman set.

Ideally, it would include a new and far improved version of Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet (with TWO seats), a brick-built Giganta, Wonder Woman minifigure, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) minifigure with the new "teen" legs in her original red jumpsuit costume and ... since it's unlikely Lego would release a DC Superheroes set without a single male character Steve Trevor for Diana to rescue from the clutches of Giganta.

Some other ideas I had looking at the trailers for Lego DC Superheroes the video game

Batman Set 1: Joker's Circus Truck (or whatever it's supposed to be) with a bat vehicle. Accessories include chattering teeth, toxic spray cans and batarangs. Includes Joker, Clayface (big fig), Ventriloquist and Scarface, Batgirl and Nightwing. $69.99 (size of Joker truck combined with one big fig, bat vehicle and overall set piece count)

Batman Set 2: Untitled set comes with mini figures like Merlyn the Dark Archer, Livewire, Super Woman and Power Ring.

Batman Set 3: Untitled set comes with mini figures like Heatwave, Mercy Graves, Metallo, Steppenwolf and a Parademon.

You forgot to add the bat vehicles into sets lol. 

5 hours ago, PremierComix said:

Some other ideas I had looking at the trailers for Lego DC Superheroes the video game

Batman Set 1: Joker's Circus Truck (or whatever it's supposed to be) with a bat vehicle. Accessories include chattering teeth, toxic spray cans and batarangs. Includes Joker, Clayface (big fig), Ventriloquist and Scarface, Batgirl and Nightwing. $69.99 (size of Joker truck combined with one big fig, bat vehicle and overall set piece count)

Batman Set 2: Untitled set comes with mini figures like Merlyn the Dark Archer, Livewire, Super Woman and Power Ring.

Batman Set 3: Untitled set comes with mini figures like Heatwave, Mercy Graves, Metallo, Steppenwolf and a Parademon.

You forgot to add the bat vehicles into the sets lol 

6 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

You forgot to add the bat vehicles into the sets lol 

Lol I know I wasn't sure what to include that goes with the villains and Justice Syndicate/Apocolips cronies. If nothing else, the last two were just a wish list of minifigures.

Edited by PremierComix

I think we’ll get the following for Mighty Micros next year:

Aquaman Vs Ocean Master/Black Manta

Rebirth Batman vs rogues gallery villain

Green lantern vs sinestro

I`d like to see "The Question" ,Huntress and Captain Atom  (just finished watching J.L.U. cartoon series)..also the Royal Flush gang..especially Ace!