Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

3 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

It looks really good, and if those legs at the back are blue and yellow two toned legs, then I sense a Booster Gold custom coming along.

Those are blue and yellow too. Also there's the doc ock legs (green and yellow).

20 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Those are blue and yellow too. Also there's the doc ock legs (green and yellow).

I must have this set.

10 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

It says it's going to be $40.

Awesome, thanks for the info :D

It would probably be branded Technic, but as opposed to a brick built UCS one, an RC Technic DCEU Batmobile would be great, especially since its form has a plated, Technic panel look.

I hope to see Sariel do an RC DCEU Batmobile. :sweet:

I just saw Wonder Woman and I thought of a couple of sets that I wish we got 

(Spoilers ahead)

Spoiler

Themyscira Attack (£19.99)

German boat, a piece of debris

Figures- Diana (Themyscira outfit), Hippolyta, General Antiope, German Soldier

Ares vs Wonder Woman- Final Battle (49-59.99)

Large German plane as piloted by Steve in the finale, Watchtower 

Figures- Wonder Woman, Steve, Doctor Poison, Ares (Minifigure size)

I'd like to see multiple waves which would allow us to complete various superhero/villain teams

Wave 1- Crime Syndicate vs Lex's resistance (Forever Evil based costumes for these guys but the actual builds would not be based on the book)

1. Owl-Man and Grid vs Captain Cold and Catwoman. I don't know if such a thing exists but as the build I'd like an Owl Mobile
  2. Mazahs vs Black Adam and Bizarro. Small market stands based in Kandaq
  3. Johnny Quick and Atomica vs Deathstroke. Deathstroke with a jeep like in the Justice League/Bizarro League film
  4. Power Ring and Deathstorm vs Sinestro and Black Manta. Manta has a speedboat. PR and Sinestro would also have some constructs 
  5. Ultraman and Superwoman vs Lex Luthor and Batman. Batman has a proper plane this time around

Wave 2- Justice League International vs Apokalips

1. Fire and Ice vs Lashina (Parademon included). Build is a cannon for the Parademon
  2. Mister Miracle and Big Barda vs Desaad, Granny Goodness and Darkseid. The build would be Darkseid's fortress on Apokalips
  3.  Blue Beetle and Booster Gold vs Mad Harriet, Stompa and Bernadeth. Build would be a large tank for the Furies

Wave 3- JSA vs Legion of Doom. With the already available LoD members in other sets, we'd finally have a complete roster

1. Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and Jay Garrick vs Solomon Grundy. Build would be a large car for Grundy in the same style as the Croc/Bane sets this year
  2. Mr Terrific and Power Girl vs Giganta. Build would be a brick built Giganta and some debris. a regular fig of her is also included
  3. Dr Fate and Wildcat vs Toy Man. Toy Man would be piloting a large robot based on a toy solider

I really want Battle Packs for DC, the most similar set to a DC Battle Pack would be the Justice League Atlantis one, but that is like £20. Some ideas for Battle Packs they could do are:

-Speedsters

-Bat-Family

-Amazonians

-Atlanteans

-Legion of Doom

-Bizarro League

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, and I know this would probably never happen and there would be too many unique figures to make but hey :)

I'd like to see a set with Poison Ivy as the only villain. Every set she's been included in, she's been amongst a few others. With the new Venus fly trap pieces from the City sets, we could very well get a giant plant monster for her to control. Maybe include Batgirl with a black version of her TLBM movie with an orange pony tail. 

I'm an avid hater of Teen Titans Go, but the dimensions figs have really grown on me, and seeing the screenshot of Robin and Cyborg makes me salty we aren't getting physical versions of them. Maybe we could get a $30 Juniors set of Titans Tower + them and perhaps a villain. 

The other day I put the babysitter hair on Supergirl and thought she looked phenomenal. While I don't necessarily *want* this set, a Might Micro with that variation of her vs one of the villains from her show would be very attractive.

@J3D1-T you missed a few of the best packs they could do, Lantern Packs. 

Red lanterns

Agent Orange

Sinestro Corps

Green Lanterns

Blue Lanterns

Indigo Tribe

Star Sapphire

And then of course two XL battle packs:

White Lanterns

Black Lanterns

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

@J3D1-T you missed a few of the best packs they could do, Lantern Packs. 

Red lanterns

Agent Orange

Sinestro Corps

Green Lanterns

Blue Lanterns

Indigo Tribe

Star Sapphire

And then of course two XL battle packs:

White Lanterns

Black Lanterns

Well like I said, those were all I could think of off the top of my head, these are good ideas though :)

2 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Well like I said, those were all I could think of off the top of my head, these are good ideas though :)

I know but these are my favourites and cheers :)

sets ideas i have

set idea 1: star labs rogues attack - £90

set would include and playset of star labs with the flash suits, cyborg transformation scene and various scientific equipment

minifigs

heatwave, weather wizard, mirrormaster, pied piper, barry allen, flash, kid flash, cyborg, victor stone

set idea 2: teen titans vs brotherhood of evil £50

set would include a buggy much like the buggy seen at the start of the teen titans, the judas contract, a brick built the brain and a large laser beam which can be controlled by Monsieur Mallah

minfigs

monsieur Mallah(big fig), the brain, doctor light, robin, bumblebee, speedy, raven

set idea 3: swamp battle - £40

set would include a swamp scene, with a little airboat for batman

minfigs

batman, swamp thing big fig, solomon Grundy big fig, firefly

A modular hall of justice with Batman (he's in almost every set), The Atom, Hawkgirl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick (I know these weren't the flash and lantern that were in the super friends but I feel like the super friends came out when there was little moral ambiguity among heroes both Scott & Garrick have had very little publication of being anything but moral heroes), Jayna, Zan. Basically it would just be a smaller (but to scale) version of the hall of justice with some thrown in play features or some small references to the super friends like some artifacts relating to other characters like Samurai's sword, aqua man's trident etc.

I think an interesting idea for a Daily Planet play set would be as a sixteen wide, thirty-two stud deep modular with a height of four stories. This would be done to give the modular a tall, skyscraper like stance and to keep the set within a $150-$200 price range. As far as minifigures go, a such a set would likely settle well with at least seven characters, primarily Perry White, Jimmy Olson, Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Superman, and maybe two villains. One specific detail I should mention, a plausible shortcut for the globe crowning the building could be a printed reusage of the two part globe used for the packaging of the Star Wars Planet Series used from 2012 to 2013.

Also, two another things I would like to see for the DC Super Heroes theme would first be a "Great Vehicles" subtheme, made up of $20 single vehicle builds including only one figure. Such a subtheme could include sets such as a Batmobile, a Green Lantern energy construct, a Redbird for Nightwing, various villain rides, and even some wilder character themed rides mirroring the characters' costumes, similar to those Hot Wheels Character Cars. The second thing would be a twelve inch constraction figure subtheme, only that the builds would be constructed from System bricks instead of Ultrabuild parts. These builds would offer some great printed parts for MOC reusage and even some completely new parts if needed. If successful, the building system could even be adopted for other themes.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

I would really enjoy having a minifig of Dan Cassidy  aka the honest-to-goodness Blue Devil.  And I'm talking the blue n yellow costume with the collar and cuffed wristbands n boots, not the standard t-shirt n jeans outfit that DC tried passing off as hero uniforms in the 2000's. I mean, the guy had his own damn comic book, fer crying out loud.

Throw in Zatanna and a brick-build Nebiros the demon, and there ya go. Kid Devil is basically the kid in the devil costume in that CMF wave a couple years ago. 

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I would like to see for the DC Super Heroes theme would first be a "Great Vehicles" subtheme, made up of $20 single vehicle builds including only one figure. Such a subtheme could include sets such as a Batmobile, a Green Lantern energy construct, a Redbird for Nightwing, various villain rides, and even some wilder character themed rides mirroring the characters' costumes, similar to those Hot Wheels Character Cars.

Whoa! Yes please sign me up for a Blue lantern vehicle :tongue:

We could see many of Batman's more not-so-well-known vehicles if this were to happen.

Another cool subtheme that would be nice to see for DC Comic sets would be a vignette subtheme, with offerings similar to the 2015 SDCC exclusive Action Comics #1 Superman (pictured below). Like that set, the subtheme would feature vignettes based upon classic comic covers and/or iconic scenes from DC cinematic movies, all using a 12 by 12 baseplate formula. If successful, this concept could carry over to other licensed themes such as Marvel Comics or Star Wars.

19271186595_2ac9812f82.jpg

That's a neat idea! It wouldn't work for the vignette idea, but I'd love to see a recreation of the scene where Aquaman throws the polar bear at the bad guys ... that would be fun and funny at the same time.

On 7/29/2017 at 7:45 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Another cool subtheme that would be nice to see for DC Comic sets would be a vignette subtheme, with offerings similar to the 2015 SDCC exclusive Action Comics #1 Superman (pictured below). Like that set, the subtheme would feature vignettes based upon classic comic covers and/or iconic scenes from DC cinematic movies, all using a 12 by 12 baseplate formula. If successful, this concept could carry over to other licensed themes such as Marvel Comics or Star Wars.

19271186595_2ac9812f82.jpg

I would buy the heck out of those.

You could have a whole line of "famous comic book covers."  Detective Comics #27 with Batman swinging in.  Wonder Woman #1 with her riding a horse.  And on and on...

This is more of a part recolor request of sorts, but it does relate to the DC theme.

This particular hairpiece (pictured below) I think could work well recolored in Green to don on a Joker minifigure; specifically, it would give Joker a very Arkham video game series inspired look, especially given the hairpiece's receding hairline. 

th?id=OIP.GOWI6ABm20Gtiplnf9RlpQDWEs&pid 6123037.jpg

On 7/1/2017 at 1:22 AM, saysonder said:

I'd like to see a set with Poison Ivy as the only villain. Every set she's been included in, she's been amongst a few others. With the new Venus fly trap pieces from the City sets, we could very well get a giant plant monster for her to control. Maybe include Batgirl with a black version of her TLBM movie with an orange pony tail.

I'm with you, it's about time Poison Ivy got a set. She's such a popular character and she'll be front and center in the Gotham City Sirens Movie.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:44 AM, Minecraft Architect said:

I'm with you, it's about time Poison Ivy got a set. She's such a popular character and she'll be front and center in the Gotham City Sirens Movie.

I'll third that.

I'd love to see a small wave of Elseworlds-styled sets, since DC has such cool Elseworlds potential. Here's what I'd propose:
The small, $13ish set could be a '30s Monster Movie-styled mad science lab for Lex Luthor, in mad-sciency attire and Superman in a Golden-Age inspired costume, and either a Bizarro or a metal-skull-appearance Brainiac on a Frankenstein-ish creation table.

The $20 set could be pirate themed, with Aquaman looking fairly nineties with a full beard, a hook hand, and being mostly bare-chested; Green Arrow, in green but looking somewhat shipwrecked as a continuity nod, and Ocean Master on a small ship build with "organic fish"-type details like fins or kelp.

The mid-ranged set could be a steampunk Batmobile for Batman and Cyborg, with lots of copper-looking pieces and whatnot, chasing down Joker and Harley in a horse-carriage. All the figures would be heavily stylized, of course, with Batman having the swim-goggles piece reused in altered colors, Cyborg being primarily black-and-copper colored instead of silver, and preferably some big ol' goggles printed on one side of Harley's head and a bowler cap for Joker.

The biggest set could be a Mad Max-esque car chase, with post-apoc Flash and Wonder Woman going after several villains in outlandish and spiky vehicles. Several villains could work, such as Captain Cold, Doctor Poison, Gorilla Grodd, or even Ares, and I'd say two-three villain vehicles of varying sizes would be ideal.

On 24/08/2017 at 5:43 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

This is more of a part recolor request of sorts, but it does relate to the DC theme.

This particular hairpiece (pictured below) I think could work well recolored in Green to don on a Joker minifigure; specifically, it would give Joker a very Arkham video game series inspired look, especially given the hairpiece's receding hairline. 

th?id=OIP.GOWI6ABm20Gtiplnf9RlpQDWEs&pid 6123037.jpg

I'd love an Arkham Joker, but I just don't think it will happen. The game was rated 15 in the U.K and we know how Lego won't make minifigures off anyththing above 12 (I believe). 

If Lego ever did make Arkham based figures I would love an Arkham City Black Mask.:wub:

3 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I'd love an Arkham Joker, but I just don't think it will happen. The game was rated 15 in the U.K and we know how Lego won't make minifigures off anyththing above 12 (I believe). 

Well I wasn't necessarily asking for an Arkham Joker minifigure, only that particular hairpiece recolored in Green, something that designers could consider for a future Joker figure inspired after that version.