Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes Wishlists

Gotham City Zoo Escape

OK, I'd much rather have a nice non-licensed City Zoo (or some sort of safari/wildlife subtheme) but seeing as Lego will no doubt release an umpteenth Police/Fire wave in as many years, rather anything remotely new, I suppose the Superheroes may be a decent way to get a zoo, following the inclusion of a zoo area in the Batman Game.

There would probably need to be more scary creatures on the loose to indicate a villain or two causing havoc for the Batgang (although a giraffe does appear in the game so fingers crossed). I'd personally like a hippo with the upper half detachable from the legs to give the appearance of wallowing in water.

I know there have been a lot of Batman sets but he's popular and this would also appeal to non-licensed fans much like the Prince of Persia sets were made more appealing by the ostrich and camel. It is always good to see different villains and I'd lie to see the Ventriloquist at some stage. There was a great comic strip drawing of him in Lego version with the dummy wearing a white Panama Hat but I cannot find it anywhere.

Edited by lifeinplastic

A classic Super Friends subtheme, starting with the Hall of Justice playset.

A Gorilla Grodd that's not a big fig; something more like a sandwich board mold would be good.

A minifig of any unreleased member of Teen Titans or JLA member ever.

A theme based on Smallville and the new Flash series.

A classic Super Friends subtheme, starting with the Hall of Justice playset.

A Gorilla Grodd that's not a big fig; something more like a sandwich board mold would be good.

A minifig of any unreleased member of Teen Titans or JLA member ever.

A theme based on Smallville and the new Flash series.

Also Arrow.

Can't I just say any minifig that's been animated in the Lego DC Super Heroes films or the Lego Batman games?

Okay, specifically, I'd like a Giganta, Cheetah, Reverse Flash, Batmite, Mr. Mxyzptlk and Bizarro (I know) to start. I'd also like to finish out the Teen Titans with Raven, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl. After that, I'd like the entire Captain Marvel Shazam! Family, including Cap, Mary, Junior, Black Adam and Tawky Tawny.

I'd also like to see a Hall of Justice playset, and expand out the entire JLA line, to include Firestorm, Zatanna, Vibe, Gypsy, Atom, Hawkgirl, Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Black Canary, Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Green Lantern John Stewart, Vixen, Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Power Girl, Fire and Ice.

While I'm at it, might as well add the original JSA/All-Star Squardon, including 1940s versions of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman, and then Doctor Fate, Spectre, Atom, Hourman, Johnny Quick, Liberty Bell, Dr. Mid-Nite, Sandman, Power Girl, Wildcat, Alan Scott Green Lantern and Jay Garrick Flash.

That's probably a good enough start. :)

Edited by Alpinemaps

I'm going to say the suggest the same thing I said in the Marvel thread: better to have actual sets in mind than just spouting minifigs.

Here's everything I can think of for sets based on DC TV shows. I'll make another post for comic-based wishlists in the next few days. Replies and suggestions appreciated.

Arrow - $80

Arrow: Duel of Nanda Parbat - Oliver Queen, Ras Al Ghul, Nyssa - $20 - a snowy mountain peak with a falling rocks play feature, and a sword rack.

Arrow: Prison of Nanda Parbat - Black Canary, Felicity Smoak, Diggle, The Atom, Malcolm Merlyn, Assassin x2 - $60 - Underground prison attached to the chamber of the Lazarus Pit. I'm very unsure about suggesting this one as it has lots of important characters but no Arrow, Flash, Ras Al Ghul....

The Flash - $115

Flash: Speed Trap - Reverse Flash, Barry, Cisco, Detective Thawne - $25 - large round trap for Reverse Flash in Star Labs. These CW-based sets were all pretty hard to plan because there aren't many distinctive locations or vehicles, but lots of important characters.

Flash: Battle at STAR Labs - The Flash, Reverse Flash, Firestorm, Alsa-Him - $30 - main room of Star Labs with an exterior facade and a smashed car.

The Flash: Prison Truck Sabotage - Flash, Cisco, Captain Cold, Golden Glider, Deathbolt, Detective West - $60 - large prison truck (driven by Cisco) and motorcycle (for Cold and Golden Glider).

Super Friends - $200

Super Friends: UCS Hall of Justice - Aquaman, Batman, Robin, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zan, Jayna, Gleek (monkey) - $80 - large Hall of Justice (with interior and exterior).

Super Friends: UCS Hall of Doom - Bizarro, Black Manta, Braniac, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Giganta, Gorilla Grodd, Lex Luthor, Riddler, Scarecrow, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, Toyman - $120 - large Hall of Doom with opening rood and interior, and swamp at base.

Teen Titans Go - $173

Teen Titans Go: Robin's Redbird Cycle - Robin, Billy Numerous - $13 - Robin's motorcycle.

Teen Titans Go: Attack of the Brain - Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Brain, Monsieur Mallah - $40 - small Titans prison cell with breakable door and BRIAN mech.

Teen Titans Go: Titans Tower Attack - Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, Killer Moth - $60 - Titans Tower on small island base with giant Moth for Killer Moth.

Teen Titans Go: Hive Five Bank Robbery - Beast Boy (gorilla bigfig), Starfire, Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth (bigfig), Seemore - $60 - small modular bank with Cyborg's car

Other

Young Justice - Superboy, Miss Martian, Robin, Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad - $60 - Miss Martian's Bio-Ship, Superboy's sphere and wolf.

Constantine: The Milhouse - Constantine, Chaz, Zed, Manny - $30 - small model (mostly exterior) of the Millhouse, and small model of Chaz's taxi. I doubt this would ever get made unless they brought the show back...

Batman Beyond: Batmobile Chase - Batman Beyond, Bruce Wayne, [batman Beyond villain - probably one of the four which were in the LEGO Batman 3 "Batman of the Future" DLC] - $20 - Batman Beyond Style Batmobile with Ace the Bat Hound. I don't know much about Batman Beyond so I don't know who the most fitting villain for the set would be.

Edited by ultron32

Well, I've been the only one talking in this thread for the better part of two weeks, but here's my comic-based wishlist anyway:

Justice League - $125

Justice League: Firefly Attacks - Cyborg, Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Firefly - $20 - large mech suit for Cyborg (as seen in Lego Batman 3) and a burning building facade.

Justice League: Return of Mr Mxyzptlk - Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Superman, Mr Mxyzptlk - $20 - Blue Beetle's bug vehicle.

Justice League: Conquest of Trigon - Dr Fate, Raven, Trigon (bigfig?) - $25 - Trigon's throne in the Nether Realms with brick built Dr Fate's cross.

Justice League: Black Mask Truck Chase - Question, Huntress, Black Mask, Henchman - $25 - Black Mask's truck, Question and Huntress' sportscar and stoplight setup.

Justice League: Lobo's Escape - Wonder Woman, Lobo, Red Tornado, Adam Strange - $35 - Invisible Jet, Lobo's motorcycle.

Batman - $58

Batman: Whirly-Bat landing pad - Batman, Alfred - $13 - rocky landing platform with Whirly-Bat.

Batman: Hush Takedown - Batman, Commissioner Gordon, Hush - $20 - warehouse facade, GCPD truck.

Batman: Killer Croc's Robbery Escape - Batman, Robin, Killer Croc (bigfig) - $25 - sewer diorama with Robin's small boat.

Superman - $110

Superman: Doomsday - Superman, Lois Lane, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Doomsday (bigfig) - $50 - Daily Planet building front with lots of smashable play features.

Superman: Lexcorp Takedown - Superman, Superboy, Lex Luthor, Mercy - $60 - peak of Lexcorp tower with Lex's mech suit (as seen in Lego Batman 3), a VTOL for Mercy, and several Lexbots. This one is based on Lego Batman 2, mostly.

Green Lantern - $140

Green Lantern: Attack of the Red Lanterns - Green Lantern (Hal), Carol Ferris, Atrocitus (bigfig), Zilius Zox, Bleez - $60 - Ferris Air building with jet and green and red hardlight weapons.

Green Lantern: Attack of the Manhunters - Hal Jordan, Killowag (bigfig), Tomar-Re, Guardian (x2) Manhunter (x3) - $80 - large section of Oa with main power battery, Guardians chamber, and landing pad for the Interceptor spacecraft.

Wonder Woman - $13

Wonder Woman: Attack on Paradise Island - Wonder Woman, Cheetah - $13 - small section of Paradise island with falling pillars function.

Nightwing - $13

Nightwing: The Joker's Escape - Nightwing, Joker Henchman, Joker - $20 - Jokermobile, Nightwing's motorcycle

Watchtower Modular Series - $170 - this would ideally be a line of Watchtower modules, each making up one or a few rooms of the Watchtower, which could then be modularly attached to each other.

Watchtower: room 1/2/3/4/5/6 - $20 each - each with a room of the Watchtower and three Justice Leaguers as minifigures.

Watchtower: main room - Martian Manhunter, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman - $30 - the main room of the Watchtower, located at the center, connected to all six outer sections.

Watchtower: connections - Superman (gold statue), Batman (gold statue), Wonder Woman (gold statue) - $20 - a supplementary set of long segments which can connect the seven watchtower modules in two perpendicular discs, as well as a stand for the complete model.

Edited by ultron32

So with DC movies hitting full force starting next year I doubt we'll get a Justice League wave like we got this year again for a while. Never the less this is what I would want in a wave:

1: Amazon Attack: Wonder Woman, Cheetah, Vixen, some Amazonian ruins and a tree with swinging vines.

2: Luthor's Command Shuttle: Lex Luthor, Space Batman, John Stewart Green Lantern, Blue Beetle, Power Armor Lex, a Bat-Satelite, and a spacecraft with cockpit, prison cell and lab.

3: Daily Planet Battle: Superman, Lois Lane, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, The Atom, Giganta, and a three story building that's basically a carbon copy of the daily bugle from two years ago.

4: The Watchtower: Includes Martian ManHunter, Red Tornado, Booster Gold, Shazam, Doomsday, Black Atom, Bizzaro, and the watchtower with command centre, prison, storage room and med bay.

5: The Rogue's Ambush: Includes The Flash, Firestorm, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, Reverse Flash and a S.T.A.R Labs trailer.

How about sets based on the actual Teen Titans show? Not the GO stuff CN is pulling (when will it end). :ugh:

This way, Deathstroke can have a mask instead of cloth hood. And there can be a Terra minifig.

Aaand, Robin will look good for once (excluding the one that was based off Arkham City and the New 52 one), since the Jokerland Robin isn't even original; You can make it yourself.

There isn't any proof (yet) that Lego is making these off Teen Titans GO! yet, and they will probably make Raven similar to the Lego Batman 3 version, just like Starfire looks like the LB3 version. So I still have hopes on this.

1. T-Ship chase: Features the T-ship, with a Robin Cycle that can come out of the bottom (Robin Cycle is accurate to show's). Includes Starfire, Cyborg, 2 robot commandos and Red X.

2. Slade Showdown: Features Slade's lair, with working connecting technic gear platforms. Comes with Robin, Raven, Mammoth big-fig, and Slade

(Metal mask, with minifigure head as another mask).

3. Titan Tower Ambush: Includes the Titan Tower, with a split feature. Tower is wide enough to house things like TV room, Kitchen, and room, and working pull up from behind elevator. Features Terra, Beast Boy, Jinx, Gizmo and Brother Blood.

And there you have it, all the Team, in just 3 $40-$100 sets. By the way, I forgot to mention, they must look EXACTLY like the Teen Titans characters. Otherwisse, we'd already have them in Jokerland. The Titans would have actual eyes. Now I know, They're looked down upon since The Clone Wars, but Lego HAS done decsnt looking figures with real eyes. I don't mean everyone have huge Exo Force eyes. Only Starfire, Beast Boy, Terra, Jinx and Raven need them. The rest still need real eyes, but less bigger. Robin doesn't need eyes, but he does need a different mask, to look like the one from the show.

Ahh, the suits. They would be recolored and not like Robin's from Jokerland. They obviously wouldn't be the same (Cyborg looks nothing like in Teen Titans).

And that's what's on my future wishlist.

I would like to see a lot more Superman sets. Maybe a farm set in Smallville based off the TV series. Definitely a Daily Planet building with Perry White, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Clark Kent and Superman with Lex Luthor, Bizarro and Doomsday.

Another great set would be a D2C Fortress of Solitude with Jor-El, Supergirl, Superman, Lex Luthor and General Zod. There are plenty of scenarios where they could use Kryptonite so Lego can throw in a Batman variant to help Superman since Lego can't resist the Batman

Dr Fate is one of my favorite characters. I'd buy any set just to get him. I would also buy any set based on the Superfriends show,especially the Hall of Justice and the Hall of Doom.

Edited by fordtruckin

Arkham set list:

Arkham Asylum:

Arkham Asylum: $200: Features the Arkham Asylum, with a collapsing roof feature, four split rooms with one in the center, underground holding cell, and rotating easter egg office. includes a watchtower, Amadeus Arkham statue, and gargoyles that can fit a minifigure and are grapple-compatible. Comes with Original AA Batman, 3 insane patients, 3 goons, Commissioner Gordon, Bane, and Harley Quinn. Accessories includes new batarang mold, new grappling hook mold, TITAN tubes, and assorted weapons (no guns) and new straitjacket pieces. 15+

Rooftop TITAN Battle: $50: Features the portion of the roof of Arkham Asylum where TITAN Joker and Batman fought. Features fighting floor, second floor with 4 balconies, electrified iron bars with wires running down balconies, with a feature for the middle balcony to rip down. Also features a biuildable TITAN Joker with an area to attach 3 batropes to. Comes with Armored edition AA Batman, and 3 goons. Accessories include 1 new batarang mold, several assorted weapons (no guns), and gift boxes. Can be attached to the roof of Arkham Asylum.

Arkham City:

Sionis Stell Mill: $150: Features with the Sionis steel mill with an opening at the third chimney for a minifig to drop inside, two floors, grates than can be flipped open, new gargoyle builds (grapple-compatible), door smashing feature, A TITAN container, and rails attached to walls and floor of Joker's room (for 2 trains to come through). The building hosts the room under Joker's office and his office. Comes with AC Batman, fake Joker, a TITAN, and 2 Joker goons and Harley Quinn. Accessories include batarangs, assorted weapons (no guns), new hammer piece (the metal bit of it) new REC gun mold, and beatdown armor. 15+

Subway Encounter: $60: Features the Old Gotham Subway hub, with two trains as well as two balconies (grapple-compatible), with exploding wall feature and line launcher zipline feature, with decorated Bridge. Comes with slightly damaged AC Batman, Killer Croc, 2 assassins, and Ra's Al Ghul. Accessories include assorted weapons (no guns), batarangs, New sword, and thug mask, and explosive gel.

Two-Face Final Battle: $65: Features Penguin's "artifact" room, with two floors, first floor with sturdy fossil display, and display penguins. Second floor with more artifacts, minifig-compatible gargoyles, bridge connecting 2 sides of second floor, and display curtains. Comes with armored Catwoman, 2 Two-face goons, Penguin and Two-Face. Accessories include new rocket launcher, new whip piece, silver shurikens, and Gun-brella.

Batman Vs Mr freeze: $35: Features a GCPD room, with one railing balcony (grapple-compatible) with breakable windows on the second floor's ground, as well as breakable windows on the first floor window underneath. Also comes with one electricity generator and one desk with Freeze's machinery, and a frozen gargoyle. Comes with Armored Batman and Mr. Freeze. Accessories include freeze gun, freeze drones, and Batman's ice grenades.

*Special set* Hugo Strange's observatory: $30-$40: Features the Wonder Tower's observatory in a circular buld, with two floors (grapple-compatible), boxes of gear (armor, goggles), five or so gargoyles, and a smaller circle, Hugo's observatory, on second floor. Can be opened. Comes with very damaged Batman, 2 TIGER operatives, and Hugo Strange. Accessories include TIGER gear (heat goggles, beatdown armor, sensors), and cryptographic sequencer.

Arkham knight:

Batmobile Pursuit: $70-$80: Features the Batmobile, with battle mode function (push down to activate), and other functions of the game as well as two other cars, one with an exploding function (break off pieces of the car), and a roadblock. Comes with AK Batman, Two-Face, two goons, and armored Nightwing.

Ace Chemicals Infiltration: $200: Features Ace Chemicals, with falling letters, three floors that are grapple-compatible, drawbridge, elevator, mixing chamber and two other rooms. Includes another building in Ace Chemicals, two tanks and one attack chopper. Comes with Arkham Knight, AK Batman, Catwoman, two AK soldiers, two combat masters, Scarecrow, Firefly, and one skeleton crew member. Accessories are sword gauntlet, disruptor, batman's hologram gauntlet, and drones. 15+

*Special set* Clocktower Batcave: $30-$35: Features Oracle's HQ, with an element-switching feature to customize the Batcave, the batcomputer, and references everywhere. Includes a detachable roof with rails, buildable wheelchair, and balcony in the room. Comes with Nightwing, armored Robin, Oracle, and Man-Bat. Accessories are array of gadgets and weapons, and a water bottle, as well as pictures and vases.

These sets are released in waves. AA sets released at once, AC sets are released in two waves, and AK sets are released in one.

Edited by gamejutzu

Legionnares and Dr. Fate vs Brainiac: $50

- Includes Dr. Fate, Saturn Girl, Arm-Fall-Off-Boy!, Orion, and Brainiac

-Includes section of Brainiac's brain-shaped throne room, Brainiac's throne with brick-built skull behind it, various capsules (from the Glaxay Squad theme) strewn across the throne room, and a control helmet for Brainiac attached to fiber optic tubes connecting to the capsules.

-Rescue Dr. Fate from the cosmic capsules controlled by Brainiac!

-Launch Arm-Fall-Off-Boy's arm at Brainiac throne!

Okay, I'd love to see the figures, but I really just wanted to introduce the idea of Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (you know, the hero who tried out for the Legion of Superheoes but literally fell apart during the trial?) becoming an offical Lego Minifigure! :grin:

Battle for Atlantis: The Atlantis throneroom in varying shades of blue and sea green, with sharks and maybe the octopus or eels. Minifigures would include Aquaman, Ocean Master and Mera, and maybe a henchman or two as OM's cannon fodder. (The Lagoon Creature's helmet recolored would make a near-perfect Ocean Master helmet.)

Amazo Attacks! An Amazo (bigfig, maybe?) android attacking member of the JLA - could include JLA'ers we haven't seen yet like Black Canary, Zatanna, Firestorm and Red Tornado along with Superman, or alternately, JLA Detroit members like Vixen, Gypsy, Vibe and Steel with Martian Manhunter. Maybe the setting could be a city street scape, but ravaged and broken.

With Vandal Savage getting some love in the Legends of Tomorrow show, maybe a set featuring him vs a version of the Justice Society, including Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Wildcat, Starman, Hourman, and Dr. Fate?

Classic Teen Titans set featuring Aqualad, Speedy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) and Robin. Maybe they could be foiling a bank robbery by Dr. Light.

I'd love a JLI set featuring Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi version) and Martian Manhunter. I don't know what could be in said set, but I'd love to see it anyway!

DC Superheroes set ideas?

How about a set based on a favorite DC comic of mine: BIONICLE.

My favorite DC Comics characters are Axonn and Brutaka...

Arrow:

-Mirakuru Battle: Some little setting, with some tunnel walls and a destroyed car or two. Includes the Arrow (With S1-S3 costume), Arsenal (Roy), and Black Canary (Sara) against Deathstroke and a Mirakuru Soldier. Would be a great set for minifigure collectors without being crowded with unnecessary characters like Nyssa or Lance. Between $20 and $30, depending on how large the set pieces are.

-Runaway Train: A train car, with Damien Darhk, a big bomb, and a HIVE soldier, taken on by Diggle (with dorky Magneto helmet) in the team van, and the Green Arrow (S4 costume). Also around $30, depending on the size and detail of the train car and van.

-Obligatory huge Arrowcave set with a ton of minifigures: Felicity's nerdy headquarters, a salmon ladder, big glass case for the S4 Green Arrow suit and equipment, and maybe one or two other set pieces. Includes Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow suit, Diggle, Felicity, Black Canary (Laurel), Speedy, the Atom, and perhaps Malcolm Merlyn, because he should be in at least one of these. At least $50.

Flash:

-Flash vs. Reverse Flash: Cheap set, mainly just minifigures: the Flash, Reverse-Flash, and Harrison Wells (Eobard Thawne with piece-built wheelchair) as a damsel-in-distress character. $10

-Dimensional Rift: Basically a set piece that could be used for numerous scenes with the minifigures included: Flash, Jay Gerrick, and Zoom. Perhaps Earth-2 Doctor Light or Grodd too. $20

-Legends of Yesterday: the Flash, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Cisco, and Vandal Savage with the Staff of Horus, and either a church setpiece or a warehouse one. $40

And since they're not likely to be making Suicide Squad film-based sets, either a minifigure ensemble set or a mystery bag type thing containing Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Katana, Rick Flag, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Diablo, and/or Slipknot. Maybe Amanda Waller.

Summer Batman v Superman sets

Knightmare Scene:

Minifigures- Batman (with the coat from the trailer), Superman soldier, 2x winged... Thing (Parademon?)

Includes- Military truck

Price- $19.99

Doomsday Awakens:

Minifigures- Superman, Lex Luthor, Mercy Graves, General Zod, Doomsday (big-fig)

Includes- Lexcorp lab, Superman statue (false god), stroller

Price- $49.99

Batcave:

Minifigures- Batman (costume), Robin (costume) Bruce Wayne, Alfred

Includes- Batcave

Price- $34.99

Also some set with Aquaman. Maybe...

^I would love a Superman "False God" vignette/ statue! Also, I feel the "Haha Batman jokes on you" Robin costume would make a good promo Polybag.

I think that costume on display in a set may be a bit unsettling for a kids product.

-Set features the late Robin's costume, complete with bullet holes!

Some Wonder Woman sets that I would love:

Amazon Battle Pack

Just a quartet of pivotal Amazons from the series.

Minifigs: Queen Hippolyta, Artemis, Nubia, Mala

Olympian Gods Battle Pack

Like the Amazon Battle Pack, this time featuring important Gods from the series.

Minifigs: Hermes, Apollo, Hades, Aphrodite

The Phoenix Egg

Wonder Woman finds a mythical phoenix egg which grants immortality, and Cheetah wants it. It'd be a small set with minimal builds.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Cheetah

Battle on Aeaea

Circe's lair, which was first mentioned in The Odyssey. The actual set would probably just have some pillars and maybe a scrying pool of some sort. I'd imagine it as a small to medium-sized set. It would also include a small raven to represent Circe's minion Mikos.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Circe, Bestiamorph

Rampage Through the City

This set would include a bigger build of the Invisible Jet, as well as two forms of Giganta (minifig and a much larger fig). Plus some city bits.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Giganta

The Conquer of Skartaris

Skartaris was a "land of the lost," which had primitive species and, yes, dinosaurs. In the comics, Queen Clea assembled Villainy Inc. and took over Skartaris. The set would obviously include a dinosaur or two.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Queen Clea, Doctor Poison, Trinity, Generic Skartarian

Doom's Doorway

An entryway on Paradise Island to the underworld. The Amazons were tasked with guarding Doom's Doorway and ensuring the monsters of myth would remain inside. It'd probably have to be a pretty big set. Cottus, one of the Hekatoncheires, was among the biggest threats inside, and it'd be cool if they had a brick version of him.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Philippus, Generic Amazon, Echidna, Minotaur (possibly big fig?)

Final Battle with Ares

The set would represent the Areopagus, Ares's lair. It would be the largest set, featuring the most Grecian style of build, as it's basically a crumbling tower.

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Ares, Silver Swan, Deimos, Generic Warrior x2

Sets based off Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow:

Lian Yu Amazo Battle:

Minifigures- Oliver Queen, Slade Wilson, Sara Lance

Imcludes- Island beach, Amazo ship cell

Price- $9.99

Nanda Parbat Duel:

Minifigures- Arrow, Ra's Al Ghul, Nyssa Al Ghul, League of Assassin member

Includes- Lazarus Pit, Castle area, dungeon

Price- $34.99

Arrow Lair (Season 4):

Minifigures- Oliver Queen, Green Arrow, Felicity Smoak, Black Canary, Malcolm Merlyn

Includes- Arrow lair with cases for the suits

Price- $49.99

H.I.V.E Base Infiltration:

Minifigures- Green Arrow, Diggle, Atom (with microfigure), Damian Darhk, Ghost Soldier

Includes- Laboratory, Van

Price- $49.99

Team Arrow vs Deathstroke:

Minifigures- Arrow, Arsenal, Deathstroke (includes mask and hair piece), Brother Blood, 2x Mirikuru soldier

Includes- Arrow bike, Prison bus

Price- $49.99

Starling City Police Station:

Minifigures- Cap Lance, Black Canary (Sara), Mirikuru soldier

Includes: Interrogation room, Office

Price- $9.99

Blood Lust:

Minifigures- Speedy, League of Assassin soldier, Malcolm Merlyn

Includes- Nanda Parbat bed chamber

Note- can combined with Nanda Parbat Duel

Price- $9.99

The Undertaking:

Minifigures- The Hood, Roy Harper, Moira Queen, Tommy Merlyn, Dark Archer

Includes- Bomb, Roy's house

Price- $39.99

Huntress Robbery:

Minifigures- Black Canary, Huntress, Laurel Lance

Includes- Bank

Price- $9.99

Suicide Squad:

Minifigures- Amanda Waller, John Diggle, Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Cupid

Includes- ARGUS cells ARGUS control room

Price- $49.99

Star Labs:

Minifigures- Barry Allen, Flash, Jay Garrick, Harrison Wells, Weather Wizard, Rainbow Raider, Pied Piper, Martin Stein, Iris West

Includes- Star Labs- Cosmic treadmill, control room, Cisco's lab, Dr Wells secret room, Pipeline with 3 cells, Grodd's empty cell

Price- $119.99

Rogues Team Up:

Minifigures- Flash, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Joe West

Includes- Museum with paintings and jewels

Price- $34.99

Trickster Bombing:

Minifigures- Flash, Trickster I, Trickster II

includes- Tricksters lair

Price-$9.99

Reverse Flash Battle:

Minifigures- Al Sa-him, Firestorm, Reverse Flash

Includes: 2x Car

Price- $9.99

Metahuman Escape:

Minifigures- Flash, Cisco Ramon, Golden Glider, Mist, Deathbolt

Includes: Truck with prison cells, Golden Gliders bike

Price- $49.99

Zoom Attack:

Minifigures- Flash (Season 2), Dr Light, Zoom, Atom Smasher

Includes- Docks, portal, brick built Atom Smasher large figure

Price- $34.99

Grodd Rescue:

Minifigures- Flash, Caitlin Snow, Grodd, Joe West

Includes: Sewer system, train, tracks, smashable wall

Price- $24.99

Time Pod:

Minifigures- Reverse Flash, Flash, Henry Allen, Eddie Thawne

Includes- Wells's Time Pod, Pipeline cell

Price- $19.99

Rip Hunters Ship:

Minifigures- Rip Hunter, Firestorm (LoT costume), White Canary, Vandal Savage, Hawkman, Hawkgirl

Includes- Staff of Horuz, Rips space ship

Price- $59.99