nerdsforprez

Last time I try to decorate.....

It's your fault, you didn't put the B wing on its base, it seems to me that it was barely standing by the most feeble balance.

And now you know why the model was sold with a support...

Seriously, what did you expect ? -_-'

Yup, needed more bracing. A slam of the door and it's a victory for the evil Empire. :classic:

I'm actually amazed you managed to stand the model up in the first place without it falling over immediately, but yes, use the stands!

Heh. I know the feeling. My dog likes to chew up a lot of my LEGO. Recently, the Hulk from the Hulkbuster set and Lord Business from the Lair set! :sceptic: No matter how well protected they are, he somehow gets to it.

Hahaha Oh I know the feeling of this all to well. No worries though, it's lego it can be rebuilt. However for those who no the horrors of having a model plane fall from the ceiling ohhhhhhh :angry::laugh:

It's kind of funny for the fact that you have it just standing there and the base is sitting right by it, as if it's a show piece. Do no nothing of what it was intended for! You had it coming.

Would it not fit the way it would on the base?

Lol..... not a serious post guys. Com'on.... really? I didn't even pose it there as a serious decoration piece for the home. I love LEGO.... but I'm not that demented. I do not have LEGO scattered around the home for decoration.

My wife really did knock it down. It was not done b/c of neglect on my part. It was all in good fun.....like I said, I did not even place it there as a serious decoration. Try and get the sarcasm here folks........I sy I will help with the home decoration and then put up a LEGO SW model. Sarcasm. Not being serious. Just trying to get a good reaction out of someone who I have a lot of fun with............