indexed.gif V-LV-9C

1189918267_DISPLAY.jpg "This is my Car!"

1189918121_DISPLAY.jpg A nice roomy interior *wub* *wub* *wub*

1189918122_DISPLAY.jpg Look at the Jem *wub*

1189918123_DISPLAY.jpg Huh what this? 8-�

1189918124_DISPLAY.jpgThe Hood opens!

1189918125_DISPLAY.jpgWaht a Nice car!

1189918265_DISPLAY.jpg The Trunk opens!

1189918126_DISPLAY.jpg Look at all the space!

Well I hope you enjoyed my moc! Plz tell me what you think of this Beatifull creation. Oh and sorry about the image qaulity :'-( :'-(

EDIT: I For got to show this feature! :-$ :-$

1189918271_DISPLAY.jpg under neath the car

1189918273_DISPLAY.jpg Look at all these pieces! I wonder what they make *wacko*

1189918276_DISPLAY.jpg A HOVER CAR

1189918278_DISPLAY.jpg A better view

Edited by Phred

That is a cool car, with a cool driver to match! *sweet* He sure carries a lot of interesting things in his large boot! :-P

That is a cool car, with a cool driver to match! *sweet* He sure carries a lot of interesting things in his large boot! :-P

Dude Sinner You are one of my favorite members on eurobricks! Thank you so much for the rating my car!!!!

1189900670_DISPLAY.jpg The Trunk opens!

*vader*: We must find those stolen data tapes! You know, we have the power to destroy a planet, but we're still using TAPES? *chokes a passing engineer* Someone invent a better storage system!

Now that I have that out of my system, very nice work indeed! I'm a big fan of the 6-wide car but this makes a pretty nice argument for 8-wide, wish the roads could fit it.

Convertable On! *y*

?? *wacko* ?? Does boot mean something else in Australia? These other countries and their "words" :-|

Anyway, cool car Doug! I love six wide cars and you've got a lot of great detail in here. Sweet! *sweet* *y*

i love cars where two figs can fit side by side, they look more realistic in my opinion. The hovercar idea is pretty neat too. Hope to see more.

Excellent MOC doug7172!

I love how it converts into a hovercar! *wub*

You seemed to have packed a lot of features into one car very effectively! Well done!

Is that the same car as the one in the garage of your house?

Anyway, a beautiful MOC! *wub*

EDIT: Hinckley good chum, in Australia we call the trunk of a car "the boot". Don't ask me why but it is just how I grew up.

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

?? *wacko* ?? Does boot mean something else in Australia? These other countries and their "words" :-|

Anyway, cool car Doug! I love six wide cars and you've got a lot of great detail in here. Sweet! *sweet* *y*

To think, all this time that Sinner has been kicking people in the head with his steel toed boots, he's been using a car trunk. *wacko*

As for the car... isn't that 8-wide or have I lost my perspective on how to count?

doug7172: I love the update. *wub*

Hovercar On! *y*

A very neat car with a cool and futuristic hovercraft feature! *y*

Kicking peope with the rear panel of a car is better than shoving your luggage into your elephants nose.

Can't I do both?

Very nice! I'm off to the dealer...

God Bless,

Nathan

ppl I have been messin around with this car and I thought of a stupid err I mean great idea, Ill make a trailer! Ill try to finish and post this soon

This is a nice MOC. I especially like the hidden feature, which allows to convert it into an hovercar, since I haven't seen that too often. The only thing I don't really like is the 8-wide constructions. But on the other hand, there are details, which are at least extremly hard to do in 4-wides, if not almost impossible.

mFg Widdi

This is a nice MOC. I especially like the hidden feature, which allows to convert it into an hovercar, since I haven't seen that too often. The only thing I don't really like is the 8-wide constructions. But on the other hand, there are details, which are at least extremly hard to do in 4-wides, if not almost impossible.

mFg Widdi

Thinks for the feed back, I relly like the hidden feature also!