Rick

10249 Winter Toy Shop

20430504949_ae9f8b5972_b.jpg

10249 Winter Toy Shop

Ages 12+. 898 pieces.

US $79.99 - CA $99.99 - DE 69.99€ - UK £59.99 - DK 599.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Enjoy the holiday season with the Winter Toy Shop!

Welcome to the Winter Toy Shop! The holiday season has arrived and the toymaker is busy finishing off his latest creations! Outside, children ski and snowboard, and a freshly built snowman sparkles in the light that shines from the toyshop tower. Help decorate the huge tree that stands at the center of the square, play with the curious kitten on the cozy wooden bench or join in with the carolers beneath the ornate streetlamp. This charming set also features a ladder, trees in various sizes, jack-in-the-box, a toy biplane, helicopter, rocket, train, race car, truck, robot, tugboat, teddy bear and a wrapped gift. Have fun building this enchanting winter wonderland! Includes a snowman and 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: a male caroler, female caroler, a woman, 2 men, 2 boys and a girl.

• Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: a male caroler, female caroler, a woman, 2 men, 2 boys and a girl
  • Features a toyshop, large Christmas tree with decorations, ladder, bench, ornate streetlight, carrot-nosed snowman and a cat
  • Toyshop features a LEGO® light brick, cash register, clock, chair, table, tools and a ladder
  • Accessories include a wrapped gift, snowboard, skis, 5 wreaths, 2 sets of strings lights, 2 top hats, 2 carol songbooks and 10 toys, including a jack-in-the-box, a toy biplane, helicopter, rocket, train, race car, truck, robot, tugboat and a teddy bear element
  • Also includes trees in various sizes and snow elements
  • Light up the toyshop tower with the LEGO® light brick!
  • Decorate the Christmas tree!
  • Enjoy the holiday season with this fun, festive model!
  • Winter Toy Shop measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
  • Christmas tree measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning

October 2015 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:

US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346

European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111

LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.

20429229260_3afaf84a18_b.jpg

20590942876_01c9c88354_z.jpg20429215718_39ef9c5426_z.jpg

19994675914_bb40cd0c2b_z.jpg20430516949_218cc049a5_z.jpg

20608158572_1d977d5cdc_z.jpg20430510189_2a8d3eede0_z.jpg

20608159552_dc3d4333e5_z.jpg20623848841_b6a6a314cb_z.jpg

20429251580_6b51b640b6_z.jpg20608156532_d8b951c4d1_z.jpg

19994672974_3839aca56d_z.jpg20623846641_4ed7de6930_z.jpg

19994663754_28578b912d_z.jpg20429224538_d78346e9c7_z.jpg

20429235820_d51b2b70bf_z.jpg20590969316_747e8afe4d_z.jpg

19994648554_4a591e0fa1_z.jpg20430490019_d1654164f3_z.jpg

19996334043_5dbdc33689_z.jpg20429243370_c74af4a042_z.jpg

Oh. It literally is a rehash. An updated rehash! That's sort of a shame.

Thanks for the pictures, Rick! :sweet:

for me having missed out in the first one (and not willing to pay for the inflated prices the market currently has) this is great. it fills a hole in my sets quite well.

As someone who missed out on the original version, I will most definitely be picking this up, it looks like a fantastic introduction into the Winter Village sets. Am fully expecting a lot of dissappointment from those that have the previous version though.

Huh. Well, I guess this will be my third year in a row of not buying a winter village set. It looks great, of course--the details are definitely an improvement over the original. But I have the original, and it's not enough of an improvement to warrant an $80 purchase. Too bad those flags will probably be pretty expensive.

Edited by Mariko

Wow, as someone who has all the Winter Village sets... I'm really let down. However, it is good for people who missed out on it originally, but I still think a different building would've been better, since this is updated, so it's not like you're getting the same set either way...

To be fair, they did change a few colours, and the 2x2 round plates are now toilet seats...

Hmm, I had no idea it was April fools day today...

Very much my feeling when I saw this. :laugh:

It does seem to be an improvement, but really, couldn't we have at least changed up the color-scheme a bit?

Very much my feeling when I saw this. :laugh:

It does seem to be an improvement, but really, couldn't we have at least changed up the color-scheme a bit?

Or the entire building? :tongue:

At least we have an actually exciting set reveal coming extremely soon :wink:

Edited by CM4Sci

This is extremely disappointing. For those that missed out, then this is great, but I already have the original. A new design would have been so much better. A few new prints and pieces is not enough for me to buy this. I've been collecting every single winter set, so to see this really frustrates me. It would have been so much better for them to make a brand-new set and simply re-release the exact original toy shop. Knowing myself, though, I'll probably still get this for completion's sake, but still. This really angers me. I've never been so disappointed in a LEGO set before.

Edited by EZNetwork

As someone who missed out on the original version, I will most definitely be picking this up, it looks like a fantastic introduction into the Winter Village sets. Am fully expecting a lot of dissappointment from those that have the previous version though.

I was just thinking the same. I am happy but it really does seem like a shame though for everyone who has the original, what a let down. Any chance there could be two sets to offset the disappointment?

While disappointing that it isn't a new set, I appreciate those that don't have the original will really enjoy this. It's just too bad they haven't announced a new set to release at the same time for those of us that already have the first one. However, it isn't all that different from all the other re-releases we see in various themes I suppose!

Or the entire building? :tongue:

Hey, they made a complete mirror image of the building by the looks of it, what more does one want?

In all seriousness -and I am genuinely happy for anyone who has missed the previous one- if this is the real deal, this is quite outrageous.

Edited by Withacee

Sincerely, I'm a bit disappointed. I agree with just2good; it's a great set, ok, but anyway, it's really worring that LEGO has started making come backs..

My first reaction upon seeing the set: OMG I can make a choir!!!! Now where can I get lots of carolers' faces? :D

PS

This really makes me dread the next modular...

Next modular is a corner building.. Cafe Corner remake? :sceptic:

I'm glad i sold all my Winter Village sets for a good price, a month ago.... I think it is pretty rediculous to bring out the first set again.... :sick: I could understand it if they would bring out the Toy Shop again, as well as a new set...but this is a bad choice... Obviously i saw it coming as i got rid of the Winter series about a month ago....?? For me it would be a let down if i had to add this to my 6 previous sets...

Edited by LegoSjaak

Comparison pics for everyone

SNIP

That top picture (the old model) is flipped. The building has it's door on the exact same side as the new one, just so you know.