What head is the blonde woman? I need it for one of my customs

Just now, Hulk_Smash said:

What head is the blonde woman? I need it for one of my customs

60s Catwoman 

12 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Looking at the wonder twins from lego batmanmovie, i was thinking the hair might be good for spock?

Oh, my God, that is so awesome! Totally gonna pick that up just for the hair (and Green Arrow...)

So I bought a bootleg Ghostface off of Ebay. He's the killer from the Movie scream if anyone didn't know. It's my favorite movie so I'd like to make a little display with it. I'd love any help creating some of the other characters. Any ideas?

If i were to make the Original main cast of Star Trek without repeating any hair pieces, what would be the best selection?

Some are obvious:

But the other dudes are less obvious.  For Scotty, McCoy and Sulu, the classic, basic hair and the combed hair are probably the best options (obviously in different colors from each other). However, if you need variety, you can try other styles, too.

For Chapel, with her variety of hairstyles, there's a variety of pieces acceptable; these short hairstyles could work.

23 hours ago, N_Cat said:

Some are obvious:

But the other dudes are less obvious.  For Scotty, McCoy and Sulu, the classic, basic hair and the combed hair are probably the best options (obviously in different colors from each other). However, if you need variety, you can try other styles, too.

For Chapel, with her variety of hairstyles, there's a variety of pieces acceptable; these short hairstyles could work.

some great ideas in there, thanks