12 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Looking at the wonder twins from lego batmanmovie, i was thinking the hair might be good for spock?

Oh, my God, that is so awesome! Totally gonna pick that up just for the hair (and Green Arrow...)

So I bought a bootleg Ghostface off of Ebay. He's the killer from the Movie scream if anyone didn't know. It's my favorite movie so I'd like to make a little display with it. I'd love any help creating some of the other characters. Any ideas?

If i were to make the Original main cast of Star Trek without repeating any hair pieces, what would be the best selection?

Some are obvious:

But the other dudes are less obvious.  For Scotty, McCoy and Sulu, the classic, basic hair and the combed hair are probably the best options (obviously in different colors from each other). However, if you need variety, you can try other styles, too.

For Chapel, with her variety of hairstyles, there's a variety of pieces acceptable; these short hairstyles could work.

23 hours ago, N_Cat said:

Some are obvious:

But the other dudes are less obvious.  For Scotty, McCoy and Sulu, the classic, basic hair and the combed hair are probably the best options (obviously in different colors from each other). However, if you need variety, you can try other styles, too.

For Chapel, with her variety of hairstyles, there's a variety of pieces acceptable; these short hairstyles could work.

some great ideas in there, thanks

39746430444_3bb181daec_z.jpg

A shorter K-9 with the 13th and 10th doctors.

On 04/10/2017 at 12:26 AM, N_Cat said:

Spock: Wait a couple months for the Wonder Twins hairs from Lego Batman.

Has anyone done this yet, now that it is out?

Edited by Agent Kallus

Hi, I wanted to show you some of my purist Doctor Who minfigs:

Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.

Here is 10th Doctor and the classic Master in Greece.

Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.

Here you can see 11th and Clara Oswald in WWII trying to stop Germans from murdering milions of people.

Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.

The next one is obviously 12th Doctor with his SJW companion. They are in a futuristic base - this Doctor spend almost all his episodes in this kind of places.

The last one is the new 13th Doctor in medieval setting. 

Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.Doctor WHO LEGO Minifigures 4 Doctors: 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th. Classic Master, Clara Oswald, Bill Potts.

I also made a Mondasian Cyberman and improved my Dalek:

IMG_20180311_172006IMG_20180311_171948

I quite like those!  I loved the Mondasian Cyberman.  I feel like it's very appropriate.

Curious to know what parts you used to make the Delgado Master.  He looks great!  I really need to make him.  

32906199537_5e0f69c48d_z.jpgStranger Things Wips by Bismuth83, on Flickr

Some Stranger Things WIPs of mine, just made with what I had to hand so they're not perfect. Jonathan could do with darker hair and a different Torso, Nancy could've done with lighter hair and dark red would be a more accurate torso colour, Steve could do with cool yellow gloves but I only had hands in bright yellow his face is also kinda generic but it works, Max's torso should be the same colour as her arms and could do with some detail, Brenner I'm happy with.

Not intending to double-post this pic across multiple boards, but since it's based explicitly on the TV version, it seemed worth sharing here too. This is the Supergirl version of Agent Liberty.

48025258268_16e25b98a8_z.jpg

On 7/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, Legoman0120 said:

Does anyone have a good idea for a jo Bennet minifigure from the office?

Hair:

* 43753 or 11256

Torso:

* Bernadette or General Leia (w/ purple arms to change the vest into a sport coat)

Head (I didn't try very hard on this, but there are many options. Here are a couple trying to get the "looking down her spectacles" look):

* Janine or Dumbledore

On 7/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, N_Cat said:

Hair:

* 43753 or 11256

Torso:

* Bernadette or General Leia (w/ purple arms to change the vest into a sport coat)

Head (I didn't try very hard on this, but there are many options. Here are a couple trying to get the "looking down her spectacles" look):

* Janine or Dumbledore

Also any idea for bob Vance? You 

John Wick and Viggo TarasovJohn Wick and Viggo Tarasov

John Wick and Viggo Tarasov from the first John wick. Viggo's hair is a fake version of quicksilver's hair from age of ultron and johns knife is from brick warriors. Other than that,purist.

sorry for crappy iPhone pics

Edited by DeCommander96

Just had a bit of an idea while looking at reviews, but the Series 19 Galactic Bounty Hunters head might be a good stand in for "Tim Shaw" from Doctor Who. Alongside perhaps the shoulder armour from that minifig, some Shadowtrooper/Deathtrooper torso and legs, it might make a good purist custom. The helmet is the only bit I'm stuck on.

As well as this, thanks to the Richard E Grant head for the Rise of Skywalker range, we should have enough parts for a Doctor Simeon/Great Inteligence. The torso from the first Lego Movie Abe Lincoln is good for the suit, though alternatively the 2010 Lucius Malfoy or 'The Penguin Faceoff' Penguin torso could work for more of a fur coat look, finished with the 2018 Snape/Nick Fury legs for the coat details. All that's needed to finish it off would either be a top hat or slicked back/Draco Malfoy hairpiece.

I'd have liked to show off figures for either idea, but unfortunately I don't have the parts. I really am sorry about this.

Anyone got ideas for Sacha Dhawan's Master from Doctor Who? The head especially since there are so few in that skin tone. Any clothes with a similar vibe would be appreciated. 

Doctor Who Season 12 The Master Coat | Sacha Dhawan Woolen Coat