And Mr Gold too!

RIP Robin Hood lol

Thanks, I'm very proud of them :)

Now here is Rumplstltskin

image_zps3x8qcl1f.jpeg

Thanks, I'm very proud of them :)

Now here is Rumplstltskin

Ha!

That kind of reminds me of the outfit he was wearing in the Doctor Frankenstein episode

The hairpiece is perfect! haha

And the ironic thing about it is the face is Grima Wormtongue (who was played by the same guy who played the previous Dark One to Rumple)

And the ironic thing about it is the face is Grima Wormtongue (who was played by the same guy who played the previous Dark One to Rumple)

Really? I didn't know it was the guy who played Zoso

If Wizards are allowed here too?

You can update McGonnagall with the new Leia hair,

Sirius: Dastan's Hair, Bofur's Head, and the best Torso Leg combination i could find was the 11th Doctor's,

Now for Fantastic,

Queenie: Starlet Hair, Any Female face, Any Dress / Skirt

Jacob: Poe Hair, Mustache face, Suit with White arms Torso Leg combination

Now, for some of my own stuff:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/3l4jim/im_too_poor_for_most_of_the_scooby_doo_sets_but_i/ > This Redditor made some of his own Scooby Doo minifigures, and his redesign for the Black Knight is brilliant, as is his use of the CMF Prospector’s hat on the Miner Forty-Niner.

Here are the Scarecrow Robots and a partial Marcy from “A Scooby-Doo Halloween”, the sixth episode of season two from What's New, Scooby-Doo?

Scarecrow Robots:

Hat:

Head:

Body:

Weapon:

Marcy:

Hair:

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=90396&idColor=103#T=C&C=103

Torso: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb1608&idColor=5&name=Red%20Torso%20Female%20Top%20with%202%20White%20Buttons%20and%20Black%20Straps%20Pattern&category=%5BMinifig,%20Torso%5D#T=C&C=5

Legs:

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=90396&idColor=103#T=C&C=103

Thanks for the comments, Cheese. I didn't mention it in my last post, but I actually have you to thank for cracking my Skeleton Men dilemma. I was looking through your Flickr when I saw your Onomatopoeia and realized that Lego made giant eyeball heads. As soon as I saw that it all fell into place and the idea for the motorcycle helmets came almost immediately after. You're helping me even when you're not trying to.

So, this is a fun bit of coincidence, but I've known that guy for years from a completely unrelated forum having nothing to do with Legos. And we're friends on Facebook. And him posting that image on Facebook is actually what got me into this whole crazy Lego customization thing in the first place. He actually gave me some real helpful hints to get started.

And I really have to thank you for the Scarecrow Robot ideas. I was actually beginning to run out of ideas for villains. I actually hadn't had any ideas in a couple of months until happened upon the the alligator man figure at a store selling individual mini-figures and had a realization that he would be perfect for the Gator Ghoul. It probably helped that Gator Ghoul was one I'd been trying to figure out for awhile.

But I'm definitely going to have to build myself a little army of Robot Scarecrows now thanks to you.

So, I have two(six?) new figures and a couple of updated figures.

Robot Scarecrows.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43746161@N08/28104977081/in/dateposted-public/

Demon Shark

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43746161@N08/28148908676/in/dateposted-public/

Updated Gator Ghoul:(I just added a red head piece inside his mouth that I didn't have access to in my original photo)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43746161@N08/28148910416/in/dateposted-public/

Updated Old Iron Face:(I finally got my sharks, though I still need another chin, but it's basically done)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43746161@N08/28148910926/in/dateposted-public/

Thanks for the comments, Cheese. I didn't mention it in my last post, but I actually have you to thank for cracking my Skeleton Men dilemma. I was looking through your Flickr when I saw your Onomatopoeia and realized that Lego made giant eyeball heads. As soon as I saw that it all fell into place and the idea for the motorcycle helmets came almost immediately after. You're helping me even when you're not trying to.

No problem, and I'm glad that my pictures were able to help! Funny thing, I actually spent a long time debating whether or not to use those motorcycle helmets on the Onomatopoeia that inspired you to fix the Skeleton Men! :P Pretty spooky, huh?

Also, just as a concept idea, I'm curious to see what the Skeleton Men would look like with either of these bodies . . . They look perfect as is, but it's pretty cool to think that with a few modifications they could be OC's or something even greater! :D

So, this is a fun bit of coincidence, but I've known that guy for years from a completely unrelated forum having nothing to do with Legos. And we're friends on Facebook. And him posting that image on Facebook is actually what got me into this whole crazy Lego customization thing in the first place. He actually gave me some real helpful hints to get started.

That is a fun bit of coincidence and very cool, too!

And I really have to thank you for the Scarecrow Robot ideas. I was actually beginning to run out of ideas for villains. I actually hadn't had any ideas in a couple of months until happened upon the the alligator man figure at a store selling individual mini-figures and had a realization that he would be perfect for the Gator Ghoul. It probably helped that Gator Ghoul was one I'd been trying to figure out for awhile. But I'm definitely going to have to build myself a little army of Robot Scarecrows now thanks to you.

That's what the thread's for, right? :D Glad they were useful!

So, I have two(six?) new figures and a couple of updated figures.

Robot Scarecrows.

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

These look even greater than they did in my head!

Demon Shark

Nice use of the monochrome head to convey the inside of the mouth, and adapting CMF into Scooby Doo yet again!

Updated Gator Ghoul: (I just added a red head piece inside his mouth that I didn't have access to in my original photo)

See my comment on your Demon Shark.

Updated Old Iron Face: (I finally got my sharks, though I still need another chin, but it's basically done)

Looking better than ever!

Side Note:

If you're creating similar creatures in the future whose masks don't have the awesome molded teeth that these ones do, or you simply want to create the rows of teeth illusion for either the Demon Shark or the Gator Ghoul, I've used this head in a similar fashion. Personally, I love the teeth detail and all that it brings to the table.

Also, it may be a bit much, but if you have a pair of these arms, try them on The Puppetmaster and as like an extension of his gloves. I know that's not how the character's presented in canon, but I think that it might be a change for the better. :)

Happy building! - The Big Red Cheese

If Wizards are allowed here too?

You can update McGonnagall with the new Leia hair,

Sirius: Dastan's Hair, Bofur's Head, and the best Torso Leg combination i could find was the 11th Doctor's,

Now for Fantastic,

Queenie: Starlet Hair, Any Female face, Any Dress / Skirt

Jacob: Poe Hair, Mustache face, Suit with White arms Torso Leg combination

As far as I know, wizards are beyond welcome here. :P

Those Sirius and McGonagall updates sound amazing. Pardon my ignorance, but who or what are Fantastic, Queenie, and Jacob?

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

Hey all, was wondering if anyone had some custom indiana Jones minifigs. Im working on making some and converting my old ones to yellow tone!

I'm not really the biggest fan of yellow, but different strokes for different folks and all that.

So, I present, in no particular order . . .

Indiana Jones and the classic colored Lego faces!

Indiana Jones:

1. CMF Series 10 Decorator - The paint splotch on his face isn't all that good, but just pretend it's the blood of the aliens he encounters at the end of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

2. Kingdoms' Lion Knight/Pharaoh's Quest's Mac McCloud - The scar might be a bit much, but that's just me.

Irina Spalko:

1. CMF Series 13 Egyptian Warrior - I get that this is a man's face, but Spalko always looked masculine to me anyway.

Henry Jones Sr. :

1. CMF Series 15 Farmer

2. Adventurers Desert Dr. Charles Lightning/Adventurers Orient Expedition Dr. Kilroy

3. The man of a million faces . . .* [see down below for what I mean by “a million faces”.]

Sallah:

1. CMF Series 15 Astronaut

Mutt Williams:

1. Lloyd Garmadon

* Okay, he actually only has about fifteen, but still, that’s a lot especially considering that he’s been a/an :

• Arctic Medic

• Random townsperson

• Boat Captain

• “Conductor Charlie” (Train Conductor)

• Studios Director

• F1 Ferrari Engineer

• Fireman

• Life on Mars Doctor

• Construction Worker

• Farmer

• Construction Foreman

• Police Officer

• Mail Man

• Sanitary Engineer

• Spaceport Scientist

Just thought that I'd toss this here:

In reference to The Black Knight from Scooby Doo: Although they didn't actually use either of them when the made the official version, there are two official Lego pieces that corresponds to the actual helmet piece and feather seen in the TV show, that can be found here and here, respectively. If anyone has the official figure and both of those bricks, I'd be curious to see what it looks like with those pieces attached. :)

15890124783_c8185cfaa2_z.jpg

Gas Monkey Garage's Aaron Kaufmann & Richard Rawling. :laugh:

I don't know if I am off topic, but what parts can be good for the singer Birdy?

I'm not sure if you're off topic either. Huh. :\ :|

Either way, here goes.

Hair - This, as the photos that I found show her with this hairstyle.

Head - This, unless you want to capture a specific expression, in which case, you're on your own.

Torso - This. I was going for the look seen here, but you can swap out the torso for whatever look you want to give her.

Legs - These. I was going for the look seen here, but like the torso, you can swap out the legs for whatever look you want to give her. (Others that might look good as generic jeans include these, these, these, or these.)

EDIT: There are seven varieties of Lego microphones. You choose. :)

ANOTHER EDIT: I listened to some of her songs via music video in order to get a better look at her outfits, and I really like her music. Thanks for the introduction! :D

I'm not sure if you're off topic either. Huh. :\ :|

Either way, here goes.

Hair - This, as the photos that I found show her with this hairstyle.

Head - This, unless you want to capture a specific exp<b></b>ression, in which case, you're on your own.

Torso - This. I was going for the look seen here, but you can swap out the torso for whatever look you want to give her.

Legs - These. I was going for the look seen here, but like the torso, you can swap out the legs for whatever look you want to give her. (Others that might look good as generic jeans include these, these, these, or these.)

EDIT: There are seven varieties of Lego microphones. You choose. :)

ANOTHER EDIT: I listened to some of her songs via music video in order to get a better look at her outfits, and I really like her music. Thanks for the introduction! :D

Thank you so much! She sings really well and she's also very beautiful!

Edited by Ronan

800x606.jpg

And here is (in my opinion) the crappiest John Simm Master custom I have made and the best Rassilon I could hope for. Those pants are amazing for the Lord of Time!

They are both really good :) The Master needs a different face though, but the one you have used could be used on a Master from The End Of Time.

And where are those legs for Rassilon from?

They are both really good :) The Master needs a different face though, but the one you have used could be used on a Master from The End Of Time.

And where are those legs for Rassilon from?

Those legs are from Elrond in the Council of Elrond set.

Great job, gussguss! I love that Eleven has a male face (though an androgynous one) with a contrasting blonde wig– it's so fitting for her character.