Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

In an island somewhere in the Caribbean...

Well, some hours later the poor merchant arrived at his destination. Imagine an Island somewhere at the Caribbean with a striking resemblance to Espanola. The first Europeans that arrived there were the Eslandolans. There they met huge resistance and uprisings. They eventually went in decline and as other European countries rose, they were soon invaded by them. The Oleons secretly made a small beachhead at the least populated side of the island and started digging in. They of course needed supplies and so our poor hard working merchant started to finally make profit...

19975546083_aab4c94e33_c.jpgBluecoats Outpost 4 by Spy Tha, on Flickr

20596428665_f2a79e4e31_c.jpgMerchant arriving 2 by Spy Tha, on Flickr

19973854464_b9880f2796_c.jpgBluecoats Outpost 3 by Spy Tha, on Flickr

More on my Flickr.

Meanwhile, not far from the small Oleons base, some Islanders are about to dine on a poor Eslandolan. Gracious as they are (and because this particular Eslandolan was of value to them), the Oleons decided to storm the dinner and free him.

20570164716_2e704ecba5_c.jpgIslanders dinner by Spy Tha, on Flickr

20570167946_5a085ecb93_c.jpgInvading army scope by Spy Tha, on Flickr

20409714879_78dba4987a_c.jpgIsland dinner invasion by Spy Tha, on Flickr

I hope you enjoy this small (due to lack of more bricks) dual MOC as it's my first attempt at uploading stuff. Oh, and soz for too many pics. Feel free to remove some if you want.

Edited by blackdeathgr

The conquistadors in the pot with the fish - that is my favorite part. All in all I enjoyed this project of yours - thanks for sharing!

Neat little scene. Well, executed, especially considering your limited supply of bricks. Spaniard stew for the win!

Is the pot some sort of Lego or Duplo?

Best regards,

KB

Thanks all for your kind words. I especially had the small scene with the pot up and coming since ages. The huge pot is DUPLO (Oo) but i instantly fell in love with it the moment i saw it a couple of months before and i instantly knew how it would be used :P Apart from the fish, the stew contains a crab for the taste too!