This model was originally designed by Nico71, I used his instructions, built and modified it a bit.

Few months ago I was searching for various pictures of Lego motorbikes and I ran into ones built by Nico71. He had designed a well known motorbike in Lego - Honda CG 125. I think it's a brilliant motorbike and I couldn't resist to not have one on my shelf so I used his free instructions and built it, I also gave some minor modifications. Check the final result :)

1439544769m_DISPLAY.jpg

1439544774m_DISPLAY.jpg

1439544783m_DISPLAY.jpg

1439544789m_DISPLAY.jpg

1439544795m_DISPLAY.jpg

1439544815m_DISPLAY.jpg

What do you think how it turned out? :sceptic:

The design is very good and although I'm not big fan of motorcycles, this one is beautiful... I like your white color on it... looks different... good work... :)

Max...

Awesome build and very accurate to the real CG.

Thanks, definitely looks like a replica to me too, but hey, I'm not the one who built it, so kudos to original designer :thumbup:

The design is very good and although I'm not big fan of motorcycles, this one is beautiful... I like your white color on it... looks different... good work... :)

Max...

Thank you, white color is quite rarely to see in Technic's not to mention motorbikes I suppose, so it can catch an eye I guess :classic:

what's a part number of those black wheel, on rear bike wheel?

Oh, you can find this and many more at Technic, Disk on BL part number is 32359 :)