Capn Frank

Pillage the Village Contest: Out for Blood Edition

Congratulations to all the winners--it was a great contest with some truly amazing entries. This definitely got me interested in the pirate theme once again, hopefully just in time for BotBS!

Thanks a lot for organizing this and for all the votes.

And congratulations to the other winners. This was definitely one of the most interesting contests I've seen around that spawned some really fun entries.

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. It was a bloody fun contest. pirate_classic.gif

This was a fun competition with a lot of great builds. I enjoyed looking at the entries and questioning your sanities. Have fun building.

Ah! I got a skeleton Pirate on me profile now! Thanks for the sweet tag me hearties!

~Insectoid Pirate

Nice.

I guess I have no room for another tag. pirate_look.gif

I guess I have no room for another tag. pirate_look.gif

You are correct. There is room for 6 tags per profile. I added tags to accepted entries that had room.

Ha ha! Since I always view EB on mobile I didn't even realize I had the tag, but I quite like it! Thanks Phred! :pir-classic:

No problem. I only distributed the tags. It was Captain Braunsfeld's idea to create them, and Hinckley was the one who made them. :thumbup:

I've gotten reports from individuals who have already received their prizes. If you didn't send me your address right away, it will be a little bit yet.

RedSparrow, you need to contact me through PM or the email in my profile with your address and phone number.

Thanks, Phred

All this talk about tags and titles has me wondering if this is still the Pirates forum or if it's been taken over by some crummy used car lot with salesmen dressed out of the '70s. You wouldn't sell me a lemon, right, Phred?

You wouldn't sell me a lemon, right, Phred?

I'm just ensuring you don't catch scurvy. :pir-wink: