Hi! Here is my 6 wide bluesmobile - the classic 1974 Dodge Monaco police cruiser. 1974 was a good year. I was born!

20194014590_969a03b05b_z.jpg

19749355164_a6bfb300eb_z.jpg

20371988805_3d70edc6a7_z.jpg

20378146711_a85b4323b2_z.jpg

Edited by dr_sarcophagus

Yes! It's got a cop engine, cop tires, cop brakes, cop suspension..

Good lord, I love this movie. What a fine tribute to one of the best comedies ever made. I just have to build one of these for my town. Thanks so much for sharing this Windy City treasure! :thumbup:

...and it runs good on regular gas.

The car is a real treat, and Joliet Jake is the icing on the cake. Thank you for sharing!

I love this movie too.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses........................... Hit it!!

I think my favorite part is the string "holding" the speaker on.

Great work, Jamie

Wow! Thanks for the comments! This would have to be one of my favourite movies too. And the bluesmobile definitely shares the lead along with Joliet Jake and Elwood.

Nicely done. It belongs in another forum, of course, since LEGO has never done sets based on The Blues Brothers and presumably never will, but it's a good MOC.

Nicely done. It belongs in another forum, of course, since LEGO has never done sets based on The Blues Brothers and presumably never will, but it's a good MOC.

Oops! Sorry. I did have a look at some other mocs and I saw some which I didn't think were licences (e.g. Jurassic Park), but I went hunting after reading your post and found the forum discussions. So I agree, it should probably have gone in 'Special Themes'.