Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

[MOC] Attack on Empire

19900390293_ccc245bb71_b.jpg

Once every blue moon I build a Star Wars MOC. My last one was five years ago!

As I was building for a local geek event I was displaying at, I decided on a mashup. The microscale Sandcrawler was built from a few pictures from the film. Luke is custom as I do not actually have a flesh-tone figure of him or even a New Hope version. I stole my brother-in-law's alarm clock.

I really don't need to explain the reference do I?

Anyhop, here is my MOC.

Comment and critique as you wish.

Looks like Dosenbrot got it (right?)! I have to say, I'd rather see that Stormtrooper helmet than the colossal titan coming over the wall... 'cause how could the stormtrooper get you into his mouth to devour you? :laugh:

Took me a few seconds, but I got it. Great mashup of Star Wars and Attack on Titan. I feel this could be more expanded where there are rebel troopers running around panicking and a few elite rebels getting ready for battle.

I am glad that people like this and made a comment.

You have to realise just how limited my Star Wars LEGO is!

I was aiming for the iconic poster image from Attack on Titan in a form I could build with a months notice!

I am a fan of AoT as well as Star Wars. Good job building a Star Wars MOC with such limited actual LSW pieces, this was really amusing, so thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

I was thinking along the lines of the 2 fires either side, and the great big storm trooper head referring to when dorothy (wizard of oz) and her friends went before the 'great wizard' when he was hiding behind the great projected head...

Ill have to look out for this 'Attack on Titan'...

It does look good either way though :)