KirTech LAB

[TC7] Enforcers – VIP Transporter

Hello all!

After about two months of working I'm glad to present my [TC7] contest model. The idea comes from "Furious Seven" movie where bad guys bus had six sextuple machineguns in the baggage bay. I've decided to develop this concept and here is it: VIP Transporter. I think for this machine black color is the best so I am Enforcer :)

In normal mode it's top-class bus and in battle mode it's a pillbox with machineguns, rocket launchers, battle thorns, double sextuple quick-firing anti-aircraft gun and double-barreled railgun for heavy-armored vehicles destroying.

27409378120_930d733b0a_b.jpg

27652977336_c85a5ab43a_b.jpg

The scale in comparison with “Setra” Top-Class S 417 TC – 1:16.5.

Dimensions (normal mode, without mirrors): 83 x 15.5 x 22 cm, total weight – 5 460 g.

Dimensions (battle mode): 110 х 42 х 37 cm.

Here is short technical description: full suspension (solid axles), 2x6 drive, almost right 4x6 steering with very big front wheels steering angle and castor. There are four anti-pursuer rockets and battle thorns in the rear part of the bus. Two sextuple machineguns are mounted in the baggage bay. There is a heavy armored VIP room in the middle. Wheel protection shields are also the stabilizers for heavy weapon firing. Working double sextuple quick-firing anti-aircraft 30 mm gun has guiding radar. Working double-barreled extensible railgun is mounted in the front of the bus and can firing with hypersonic shells.

So let's see the movie (turn on the sound - it will be funny :) ):

And some photos:

27077328333_e891386210_b.jpg

27652977266_4176de9917_b.jpg

27077327893_d64ae3f314_b.jpg

27652977176_16977f5b33_b.jpg

PS: Not all the functions are motorized because great part of my electrical parts is mounted in my Feller-Buncher.

I hope you like it! Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

Oh yeah, enforcers got themself a war rig! What to say...easy winner and crowdpleaser. And great use of Carmageddon 2 sounds :)

Wasn't that an enforcers plane? Awesome work!!!

I'm just amazed how many functions you squizzed there! жаль что больше ничего не завалялось :wink:

Wow, speechless...

This thing is huge!

I love the crow's feet and the radar dish... Working guns, bad megablocks looks, this beast has it all...

The bar to win is pushed higher and higher...

I like everything else, but I think the railgun looks out of place. I'm not sure if rules allow this, but if you've got time and want to you could build a small plane that is "launched on rails" (like in some aircraft carriers) or car that exits from the side ramp.

I really like this monster... Although, empty spaces on the sides, where the rail gun look out do not fit the panelled or brickbuilt body of the rest. So or so, this is so awesome... :drool::grin:

This is enormous! So much firepower and so well executed :thumbup: That anti-aircraft-gun with radar is so cool and spikes are fun detail too :classic: I will remember this contestant when voting begins... Maybe best model so far :classic:

Great bus!!! That's a great idea and looks like a tour bus. Just watched the video, I like how each function can work on it's own before the full transformation.

Good luck.

H :thumbup:

Edited by Horace T

Is this fair? he have too many black panels! :laugh:

"To Surprise" is your style, Kir. Good luck :wink::thumbup:

Thanks a lot for so many kind words! It was very interesting for me to design this model and I'm glad you like the result!

I like it desert752! Good work! It was a good Idea with the bus... a lot of space and you used this advantage to put in a lot of guns and motorize a lot of functions!!!

This MOC I like probably the most from TC7... Well see who will be the winner... :)

Max... :)

Edited by MaxSupercars

The weapons on this Enforcer are awesome, especially the rotating gatling gun. I think that the bus may have benefited from a few stickers to outline some details on all those black panels: maybe some window frames or some vents. But even without them, it's a great entry.

Excellent! I really like all the motorised weapons! Good luck when voting comes and the bandits strike :devil:. I really enjoyed the video! And yeah, you do have too much of black panels :tongue: