Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: Day Nine

What if the scum can convert someone into a bomb that passively redirects anyone who targets him to the second to last person to vote, and then after they use that conversion whoever Pernilla is facing in the last picture in the beginning of every day has a 50/50 chance of turning into an inventor that can only invent a one-shot arsonist kill.

The Serial Killer in Ragnarok 2 got a strongarm modifier if he guessed the lynch correctly. :sceptic:

What if the scum can convert someone into a bomb that passively redirects anyone who targets him to the second to last person to vote, and then after they use that conversion whoever Pernilla is facing in the last picture in the beginning of every day has a 50/50 chance of turning into an inventor that can only invent a one-shot arsonist kill.

Are you mocking me?

I'm just starting to think they've just not been doing anything because as far as they know we've had a tracker, blocker, protector, and investigator snooping around for the past few days, and Petr took a risk to convert Toki.

Lauga had a role where she had to guess who was going to be killed as well.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but hopefully I'm getting everyone thinking. There's got to be some way to prove it was Canute all along. Something caused him to practically beg everyone to lynch me and then call me a liar with every breath until the last minute of the day when he magically thought I was Town and yet protected Toki from me anyway. :wacko:

I'm just starting to think they've just not been doing anything because as far as they know we've had a tracker, blocker, protector, and investigator snooping around for the past few days, and Petr took a risk to convert Toki.

Six days of hiding?

Six days of hiding?

It looks like it.

I wouldn't think about it too hard until I flip town if you're trying to fit me being scum into everything. That's what I tried yesterday and it was just frustrating. :tongue:

If it was so frustrating, why did you stick to it for multiples paragraphs in every post and insisting on responding to every post I made?

Careful, now. Pernilla is an attack pig.

You may now vote. With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are required to lynch. 48 hours remain in the day.

vote: Toki (TrumpetKing)

I hope you are the last one.

I'm being lynched, with reasonable thought. I wish you all luck.

Vote: Canute (CallMePie)

It's either you or Pudding-Head, and I think it's more likely to be you.

If Pudding-Head continues to survive days, though, be careful when it starts to whittle down.

Vote Count

Toki (TrumpetKing): 5 votes (Chromeknight, Hinckley, Adam, CallMePie, Pandora)

Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie): 1 vote (TrumpetKing)

4 votes are required to lynch. 35 hours remain in the day. If the vote remains unanimous, the day will end earlier.

If Pudding-Head continues to survive days, though, be careful when it starts to whittle down.

Oh, yes. You caught me. My tactic was to get rid of as much of my team as possible. :sarcasm:

And with a Scum team apparently not killing, who would have killed me before now? And whittle down to what? There are only five people left after tonight. :wacko:

Vote Count

Toki (TrumpetKing): 5 votes (Chromeknight, Hinckley, Adam, CallMePie, Pandora)

Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie): 1 vote (TrumpetKing)

With a unanimous vote, Toki (TrumpetKing) has been lynched.

Rather than spend the day talking, the einherjar instead decided to devote their efforts to rowing. The longship made good progress, and appeared to be on course to Valhalla.

1_zpssqzln0gg.jpg

The crew stopped rowing as they passed an old worn down outpost. It had been the site of a great battle at the onset of Ragnarok.

2b_zpslxtelnbo.jpg

There, two great champions lay - Heimdallr, the watchman of the gods, and the trickster Loki, whose actions had helped to bring about Ragnarok. Both had long since perished, living on only in memory.

3_zpsvxqzamor.jpg

The einherjar kept rowing, and as twilight approached, they decided what to do with Toki (TrumpetKing).

4_zpscke3fw4o.jpg

"This is the end, my friends!" Toki proclaimed, "all is lost! Ragnarok will consume every one of us!"

5_zpsgquh7aan.jpg

The rest of the einherjar, tired of Toki's negativity, proceeded to whale on him with every weapon at their disposal.

6_zps6mgzzgzw.jpg

Kára and the others could only look on as the fury of the einherjar was unleashed.

7_zpsebrvdqrl.jpg

The crew stepped back from the fray, leaving a battered Toki dead on the floor.

8_zpsze9ovo3d.jpg

Kára turned portside to see that their vessel was passing the ruined palisades that once guarded Valhalla from invaders. Harald rushed over in astonishment.

"You see, Harald?" Kára said, "our home has not yet lost. Valhalla is now within reach!"

9_zpsvvlurv2h.jpg

The day is over. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.