A POLL ON THIS SET VOTE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT  

107 members have voted

1. 1. If You Were To Be Suspected of Murder, What Rating Would You Give This Set To Prove Your Innocence?

• This set is great, Your Honor!
    • Below Average. It might get me out of this without serving time.
    • Average. Right at it. 50/50 innocent or guilty. I'm indifferent.
    • It's all right, but I don't think it will get me out of a murder claim.
    • I actually did murder that guy. Better go to jail then deal with this set.

haha! Very fun to read :laugh: you should make more reviews like this! But please take that chewbacca out of mah' sight :sick: !!

Awesome review ! Love the humour, love the pictures, the contrast and just.. the wit ! :classic: Oh, and the set's great too !

Edited by Montyh7

Good review. No offense but IN MY OPINION you took the "humor" a bit too far.

There, fixed it for you :) As seems to be obvious from all other comments, the amount of humor in the review was perfectly right for most :)

Edited by Vodnik

Well, to be honest, the abundance of jokes made the review a bit tiresome to read for me too. I'm a non-native speaker, though.

The review was brilliant and genuinely funny for me. The photography was great too. Better than most reviews.

Ha... A review that's as entertaining as the set!

Nicely done, that man! ;)

Great review! Thanks, JackJonespaw.

I think the imperial Shuttle is a great new lego model. But what I still don't get about it: Why is the basic color of this toy white? It's clearly light grey in the movie. I don't get it. I would have loved to read something about this in your review. I think I'll wait for the next version. Hopefully this will be grey.

It's closer to white than it is to any gray LEGO currently makes, though. It looks both better and more accurate this way than it would if offered in LEGO's current lightest gray.

Great review, very creative!

How does this compare size wize to a UCS TIE and X-Wing? I know the UCS Shuttle would be better but I will never pay nearly $1k for a box of lego from a scalper...

Would it look noticeably smaller(in flight mode) or fairly close? The UCS version looks MASSIVE!

Great review, very creative!

How does this compare size wize to a UCS TIE and X-Wing? I know the UCS Shuttle would be better but I will never pay nearly $1k for a box of lego from a scalper...

Would it look noticeably smaller(in flight mode) or fairly close? The UCS version looks MASSIVE!

As said in the review, you would die if th UCS one fell on your head Your skull will be crushed and brains splattered everywhere

Yes, the UCS one is noticeably bigger.

Yeah it's HUGE(the UCS version)! Wouldn't even fit in my cabinets!

I'd just like to know what this version would look like next to a UCS X-Wing for example.

Was considering building a black UCS style stand and using an eBay replica sticker and displaying it alongside my UCS fighters. Or is it TOO small?

Well, if you put a red 5 next to it, it will look a bit funky, as for the stand, i built a really simple one. I used lift arms and technic girders. It holds good, has a little sway, but i needed to shut the landing ramp with a 1X6 tile.

Thanks Lego Fett :grin:

Think I may pick one up as there's never a guarantee it will be around for ever! There's already scalpers trying to sell them for double the price even though they're still on shelves :damn: I'm ok with making a profit but ripping people off is disgusting(although if you're dumb enough to buy overpriced stuff that's still a current and readily available product then I guess it's your own fault *huh*)

I'll just put this on its own shelf with another 'mid size' ship each with its own UCS style plaque :laugh:

Thanks Lego Fett :grin:

Think I may pick one up as there's never a guarantee it will be around for ever! There's already scalpers trying to sell them for double the price even though they're still on shelves :damn: I'm ok with making a profit but ripping people off is disgusting(although if you're dumb enough to buy overpriced stuff that's still a current and readily available product then I guess it's your own fault *huh*)

I'll just put this on its own shelf with another 'mid size' ship each with its own UCS style plaque :laugh:

You can find one ebay for bidding at very low prices. I found one on ebay with AT-DP, T-16 and ezras speeder for 140$

Edited by Lego Fett

Great review, enough so that I went and built my copy of the set. Really enjoyed the build, my only complaint with the set is if ever there was a set that needed a UCS style stand it's this one as it looks so much better displayed in flight mode.

You can't find them that cheap in Aus, it's either from a retail store, an online store(retail PLUS postage) or from a person who collects lego who adds 20% and THEN postage! I can see cheaper sets on eBay(half price) but with ridiculous postage to Aus so I have little choice but pay retail when the sets are on shelves OR pay the huge prices for retired sets.

At least the lego shop has free post and whatever their latest bonuses are :classic:

At least if I don't like it I'll just sell it in 2 years for a profit haha :laugh:

Maybe I should do a review. I've got the ucs model as well, in its box. And I just got the 75094 one.

Is it new in box? If i was you i would sell it and have enough for a year of lego :laugh:

Well the curiosity got to me so I just went and bought and assembled a 75094 :laugh:

Yep it's smaller than the UCS version but certainly not small at all. Certainly not a UCS 'quality' build but also stands up well as a man cave display model!

Heres a couple of pics in 'flight mode' as it looks small when folded. Stands up quite well next to the red 5 although the roll of paper towels will have to do to hold it haha :laugh: Definitely going to order some bits and make a UCS style stand and use one of the UCS style stickers from eBay.

20150824_175145_zpssxcefggt.jpg

I think its a pretty good size overall

20150824_175124_zps1fmqwwov.jpg

And next to a UCS Tie

20150824_175249_zpsrft6cs0m.jpg

Edited by Lunchietey