Itaria No Shintaku

Lego Minifigures Series 15 Guessing Game

Okay here goes.

1. Medieval Archer - chainmail armour, new quiver piece, new bow element and old arrow mold.

2. Dragon Suit Guy - new dragon tail and dragon headpiece over a normal head.

3. Birdwatcher - binoculars and recoloured seagull mold in blue.

4. Dentist - (female) has a new hairpiece with molded optometrist glasses, with a chainsaw as an accessory. :grin:

5. Chef - new hat-hair combo and the butcher's knife as an accessory.

6. Satyr - same as others

7. Opera Singer - (female) comes with the Banshee's hair in black, a 2x2 plate with song lyrics printed and a microphone.

8. Retro Spaceman - minimal printing and big, new fishbowl helmet mold with pipes coming from it, a la First Order Tie Pilot's pipes. Accessory is a megaphone.

9. Firefighter - (female) comes with sweating, dirty face print, new helmet- hair combo with breathing apparatus and hair falling through, and accessory is the lumberjack's axe.

10. Victorian Gentleman - serious face print with monocle, Abraham Lincoln's hat hair combo with brown beard, accessory is a pocket watch (new mold)

11. Sleepy Girl - short, dual-molded legs, tired eyes/sleeping double-sided face print, Pretzel Girl's hair, and a stuffed bunny accessory.

12. Space Overlord - blue skin, Fly Monster's claw hands in blue on both hands, gold epaulettes.

13. Sprinter - (female) dual-molded legs with blue shorts, dual-molded arms with blue sleeves.

14. Superhero - cape, mask, dual-molding.

15. Farmer - Scarecrow's hat, accessories are a bunch of wheat and a pitchfork.

16. Barber - accesory is a pair of scissors.

Just my guesses!

1. News Anchor

2. Meteorologist

3. Mayor

4. Firefighter

5. Policeman

6. Octan Worker

7. Train Conductor

8. Activist

9. Fast Food Cashier (like that Simpsons character)

10. Bad Boss

11. Sneaky Insurance Man

12. Cow Guy

13. Store Manager

14. Broccoli Man

15. Country Singer

16. Sports Show Panelist (like someone from an ESPN discussion show)

I like the Halloween stuff.

Plague Doctor

Day of the Dead Reveler with Sugar Skull Make-up

Priest wearing Capirote and Robes

Artist: Warhol

Two-Headed 1960s Cartoon Villian* (modified chest piece with two head-pegs)

Murder Victim (with eyes X'ed out and grey sidewalk tiles with chalk outline)

The Devil

Succubus (with devil tail)

Victorians (businessman, lady, chimney sweep, street urchin)

Hologram (all translucent pieces)

Voodoo Doll

Goth Rocker: Sioxsie Sioux

Hostage (handcuffed with a sack over their head)

The Boogie Man (lime green skin with big murderous eyes and a sneering mouth full of small pointy teeth)

Politicians: Nixon and/or Kissinger

TLG doesn't do modern religion, unless it is a completely fictional portrayal in a license (i.e. Voodoo Doll Jack). Vodun, what many call Voodoo, is an actual religion that is still practiced. Catholic depictions are also out.

OK, so here's a list made from other people's lists:

01. Native American girl

02. Satyr

03. Terracotta Warrior

04. Fish Costume Man

05. Invisible Man

06. Voodoo Doll

07. Shark Suit Guy

08. Matador

09. Banana Suit Guy

10. Canadian Mountie

11. Sorceress

12. Evil Genie

13. Female Elf

14. Girl Gamer

15. Dragon Suit Guy

16. Plague Doctor

I would love to see the Satyr, Terracotta Warrior, Sorceress, Female Elf, and Dragon Suit Guy most from this list. Those would be my top 5.

I'd definitely pick up the Mountie and Banana Suit. Probably a few others. This was a list of my favorite / most likely from other people, so of course I like them all at least a little.

Mostly, I just want more Historic types to use with Castle, since there will be no Castle sets next year.

The exterminator sounds great. maybe make use of welders rubber piece.

Would the invisible man be all transparent clear then?

Would the invisible man be all transparent clear then?

I imagined him as having a clear body, legs and hands, a clear head with sunglasses printed on it and the CMF graduate robe in brown with brown arms and a fedora.

Here's a guess for a sorely-needed fig: Snowman. Frosty-style, with coal dot face, top hat, scarf, and maybe a new straight broomstick. I share Robert8's frustration with the unconvincing snowman builds in winter sets.

1. Satyr*

2. Shark man*

3. Tribal woman*

4. Terra Cotta soldier

5. Dark Elf (maybe bley or purple skinned, with either a new hairpiece, or a recolor of the LotR ones. Hopefully spider-rific, but if that's too trademarked by wizards of the coast, then at least dark and edgy looking. Could be male or female. Hopefully we'd see the other in a later wave.

6. Space Police officer (sp 2) (dark or medium green space armour. Updated torso. Stuffy and official looking. Talks about space donuts in bio.)

7. Plague doctor (don't know if they would do this, but it is totally needed!)

8. Bicyclist (new bike helmet, maybe a tire pump? Or a cup of wine (a la Tour du France) or bottle of water. Maybe a metal otherwise.

9. Ballerina (froofy tutu piece.)

10. teacher (older woman, maybe with an exam or a text book. Maybe an apple and mug that says "I <3 math" or something.)

11. Snowman. I can't believe they haven't already, and it t'will be the season.

12.Shepherd. with crook. Maybe sheep please. :wub:

13. Female Cyborg. Maybe a bond-villain style character?

14. Sultan or Arabian prince.

15. Flight attendant

16. Real boy (like pinnoccio) Marie Antoinette rip off. Dress piece has been referenced... Violinist.

May change some of these if I feel like it. I don't think I've done one of these before.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Maybe they could do something to tick bag feelers (like myself) off, and put two identical figures in the series, like a plain black minifigure and a plain white minifigure or something. :shrug_oh_well:

They just need to include 2 minifigures with the same piece assortment, like:

- S4 Musketeer and S12 Swashbuckler

- S7Galaxy Patrol and S9Alien Avenger

- S9Cyclops and the S13Lady Cyclops

- S9Clockwork Robot and the S11Lady Robot

- S1Cheeleader and the S8Red Cheerleader

Edited by Robert8

They just need to include 2 minifigures with the same piece assortment, like:

- S4 Musketeer and S12 Swashbuckler

- S7Galaxy Patrol and S9Alien Avenger

- S9Cyclops and the S13Lady Cyclops

- S9Clockwork Robot and the S11Lady Robot

- S1Cheeleader and the S8Red Cheerleader

LEGO's not that evil. At the most, minifigures will share the same piece or have similar-feeling ones, but LEGO would never make it impossible to distinguish one figure from another in the same series.

LEGO's not that evil. At the most, minifigures will share the same piece or have similar-feeling ones, but LEGO would never make it impossible to distinguish one figure from another in the same series.

Why not? It'd be fun :laugh:

I really hope they wouldn't. There's nothing fun about opening up a minifigure you expect to love and instead getting something you have no interest in or getting yet another duplicate because the parts all feel the same.

Well they are supposed to be blind bags, so I can see why they might be tempted to do it... And give the cooler MF a lower distribution than the less cool one just to keep us all buying...

But I would like it better if they did it and made it the selling point... Like MF double acts, with 8 pairs of MF in a series (but only a couple of pairs made with identical parts, not all of them). That way it's kind of acknowledging that they've made it harder to collect... Or something

So it would be their way of punishing us for figuring out how to feel for the right figures? Sounds cruel.

I'd probably end up buying them on the secondary market, and since I'd likely be spending more on each minifigure that way, I'd buy less of them overall.

LEGO would definitely lose more sales from bag-feelers. And that's most of the CMF buyers I know of. Without a fair way to determine which minifigure you're buying, the collection would be less fun, as it would be forcing the blind aspect rather than leaving it as an option. I still think Mr. Good and Evil should have been an S10 figure. I heard someone suggest it, and it would have been so perfectly mean of them!

I just assumed that most people buying were children/parents and that they would be unlikely to be bag feelers... (Although I have trained my mum now and she is not too bad).

If Lego wanted to be really evil they could, instead of creating a special one off character like Mr Gold, have an entire series with all of the minifigures available in gold, but only a 1000 of each worldwide.

So one or two characters the same would not be the end of the world IMO.

Or Lego could switch to boxes and then we would either have to get really good at shaking to tell the parts or carry around a set micro scales...

Some times I just feel like a change so I would mind if they changed the format every now and again it would keep me interested. Or if I did stop buying (like for Simpsons series) at least I would be doubly excited when the return to the ordinary format.

It was an interesting City specific list. I think a strong updated train conductor sounds great. But if Series 15 is not themed, you would have other styles mixed in such a Castle, Space, and Pirate.

An updated fire fighter would be most welcome. There have been three police officers in CMF already; but if you had a different take, it could work. I welcome welcome a bicycle cop with dual molded arms for short sleeves and a new bike helmet.

Edited by Blakstone