Gearslover01

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

1 hour ago, alsielou said:

Aah yes well it's not my creation; I bought Miro Dudas' winter village train station from Constructibles:

http://shop.constructibles.net/wv-train-station-instructions-only-download/

Thanks, ah yeah, I remember this one!

1 hour ago, Fenestra said:

I did the same thing last Christmas and now I am a little sad! I wish there were other Winter Sets like that available! I really want a little country church. 

That's also an old plan of mine, I've drafted a couple of versions in the last few years, but I was never trully satisfied. Since a WV church is not going to happen, I'll need to try further :classic:

3 hours ago, LEGOFANNER said:

I think they're annoucing the 10259 Winter Village Train Station set tomorrow.

Has this been said on either Lego's Twitter or Facebook feed, or is there a fan site reporting this? 

On 2017. 08. 05. at 4:57 PM, LEGOFANNER said:

It's not sure, not official, this is only my logic ... but maybe.

Edited by LEGOFANNER

If this is a train station, I wonder if it will include some type of vehicle to go on the tracks.  I would not expect a full train since that was released, but something like a handcar could be possible.  

On 09/08/2017 at 10:21 AM, LEGOFANNER said:

I think they're annoucing the 10259 Winter Village Train Station set tomorrow.

If only.  Looks like it'll either be tomorrow (unlikely) or next week.  In the mean time peeps, let's get back to building. ?

Sadly, I can't, since A) I'm on holiday, and B) all my bricks are packed as I move when I get back. ??

On 2017. 08. 10. at 6:41 PM, jus1973 said:

If only.  Looks like it'll either be tomorrow (unlikely) or next week.  In the mean time peeps, let's get back to building. ?

Sadly, I can't, since A) I'm on holiday, and B) all my bricks are packed as I move when I get back. ??

Edit: 22/08/2017

Edited by LEGOFANNER

It might not be announced in the middle of the mystery box unveiling? It might confuse to release something that isn't the 'mystery' in between, I think, the next two teasers. Just a possibility. 

Maybe at 5:00 PM 11th August 2017 (17:00), seventeen past eight 11th August 2017 (20:17) or these dates but on 17th August (17.08) referring to 2017. Or 15th August, 17th August, 31st August or 1st September, 2017.

Edited by LEGOFANNER

55 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

...The other Winter seasonal set got 'revealed' by a someone on the internet....

Nice, I like that we get that coffee employee torso in cheaper sets now

Ha! Meant to say impatient, but first typed inpatient (now edited to correct). Two very different meanings ? 

Do you all think the little train in 40262 could be the reason for the train station rumor? Maybe someone heard talk of a train and that expanded into a misunderstanding of what the new set will be. Either way, I'm looking forward to adding the two small seasonal sets to my Village this year. 

4 hours ago, AFOLinNC said:

Do you all think the little train in 40262 could be the reason for the train station rumor? Maybe someone heard talk of a train and that expanded into a misunderstanding of what the new set will be.

I think it isn't possible...

Edited by LEGOFANNER

19 hours ago, AFOLinNC said:

Ha! Meant to say impatient, but first typed inpatient (now edited to correct). Two very different meanings ? 

Do you all think the little train in 40262 could be the reason for the train station rumor? Maybe someone heard talk of a train and that expanded into a misunderstanding of what the new set will be. Either way, I'm looking forward to adding the two small seasonal sets to my Village this year. 

Wouldn't it be more likely that this rumour originated in last year's WV set (which happened to be a train)?