Gearslover01

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I wonder ho w deep the buildings gonna be? Brick Clicker did say they are pretty shallow, didn’t he? But I’m really interested to see apartments above the stores.

and tram sounds interesting to me!

i feel like it’s at least 5 minifiugres.

I think they are around the depth of the ones in Hogsmeade but both have pretty different building styles so it works well

So now we have 2 buildings, a tram and a tree? Well i must see this asap. I cant imagine this, i must see it to believe to be true. 

I’m pretty impressed that the next Winter Village has a tree while we have a standalone Christmas tree set. That’s pretty odd but the Christmas tree set still looks fantatic and i still plan to buy it anyways. 

On 9/16/2022 at 8:51 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

May I ask - what’s wrong iwth road plates? Just curious. 

I personally love the new road plates, but for me personally I don't want to see them in Winter Village sets. Prince point aside, I always picture like lil country style cobblestone roads (think Diagon Alley) over the big asphalt style roads in a city so they don't belong aseptically imo.

Initially I was a bit dissapointed by the idea of another toy store, but I like the fake head canon idea I have that one is a nice little local family buissness that hand crafts his own toys with love, and the other is a rival chain company coming in with the modern era toys haha. 

Edited by Undi3sss

1414falconfan posted the official Set description on IG that says  the tram can be motorized with powered up.

42 minutes ago, Kallego said:

1414falconfan posted the official Set description on IG that says  the tram can be motorized with powered up.

Which is the same route they did with the train set, which I think i ideal, because that way people are not paying for an expensive part they don't need, but those of us who want it don't have buy a bunch of extra stuff to make it work.  

14 minutes ago, Celtchief said:

Which is the same route they did with the train set, which I think i ideal, because that way people are not paying for an expensive part they don't need, but those of us who want it don't have buy a bunch of extra stuff to make it work.  

That is true. 

What i also like about this info is that the tram can not be to small. It must have a certain size to fit the battery Box. 

Is October 3rd the day it’s available for purchase? And is it normal to not get a leak this close to availability? 

45 minutes ago, finishlast said:

Don't hold your breath the link below is NOT the new set.

I am unsure if a big tram would fit the buildings tbh.

I'd rather have a small tram that looks more like this:
LEGO Winter Village Tram for the holidays! (thebrickblogger.com)

Or in my case a tram with horses, I'm more into the dickensian style of buildings and stuff.

It’s pretty much identical to the tram MOC featured above. Just swap the dark green with red and it’s pretty much the real thing!

That looks lovely. Very fitting addition to the village. The description Brick Clicker had on his video made them sound good too. Looking forward to it.

48 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

That looks lovely. Very fitting addition to the village. The description Brick Clicker had on his video made them sound good too. Looking forward to it.

Oh, you mean “sounds”, not “looks”? Or at least, you saw a leaked pic? 

39 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I mean the description does *look* interesting

Edited by PGBQW

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Correct. Although specifically I meant the tram MOC linked above. Definitely sounds lovely too.

2 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Correct. Although specifically I meant the tram MOC linked above. Definitely sounds lovely too.

Oh! I completely forgot about MOC part. Sorry! 

But agreed with you - it sounds / looks lovely! :) 

4 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

It’s pretty much identical to the tram MOC featured above. Just swap the dark green with red and it’s pretty much the real thing!

Kinda curious how good it would look with an engine added into it, those are pretty bulky aren't they?

Whoa by the sounds of it, this might be one of the best Winter Willage sets in recent years

I’m very excited for this. Santa’s Visit was my first Winter Village set (though I’ve gotten other seasonal sets in the past), so it’ll be nice to really expand my village with this set. I’m curious to see how this set looks, especially since these storefronts have apartments up above, and how many figures will come with it.

If the music shop is a musical instrument shop and has a decent selection of instruments (specifically, instruments I don't already own) then this might be the first Winter Village set I actually buy.

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

If the music shop is a musical instrument shop and has a decent selection of instruments (specifically, instruments I don't already own) then this might be the first Winter Village set I actually buy.

What kind instruments you don’t own? 

5 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

3 days left until the offical reveal! 

thought it came out on October 2nd

Release is in 2 weeks and still no leaks, whats going on. Im starting to get nervous and excited :pir-stareyes:

46 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

thought it came out on October 2nd

You mean the release date, right?

I thought the reveal will take its place on Sept 22?