Gearslover01

Winter Village Sets - Rumours and Discussion

I like the new promo. It looks stylish. 

Here's hoping I'll be able to get it. Even if it's not really City building material, it's cute all the same. And worst case, there's a whole bunch of useful parts. 

9 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

Maybe it's inspired by Christmas pyramids?

Ooh I do hope so...a couple of years ago somebody made a beautiful moc one for the winter village build competition. It was a thing of beauty.

lego-40293-christmas-roundabout_2.jpgNo I mean as in that it’s actually firing off the roundabout in a picture on the back of the box??? 

Edited by Yellowturnip
Photo

54 minutes ago, Yellowturnip said:

No I mean as in that it’s actually firing off the roundabout in a picture on the back of the box??? 

I think they mean/want to show that you can take the train and tree of. Not shoot it of. 

And by that giving you the possibility to put your own things on it. 

Edited by Kjellevirus

Something will be announced next sunday at 3PM Billund time. All information posted before that will be considered illegal/leak.

3 hours ago, Cwetqo said:

Something will be announced next sunday at 3PM Billund time. All information posted before that will be considered illegal/leak.

Well there we have it. I can't wait to see the new set.

Dont get why they wait so long to reveal it. I dont really like the red colour, but ill wait till the official release before I let myself become disappointed.

Was actually looking forward to a rerelease of the cottage, as I dont have that one, and its way too expensive now. 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A little ad revealed that the winter village set will be 10263: winter village fire station 

Link?

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A little ad revealed that the winter village set will be 10263: winter village fire station 

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did you see it? Is it still there?

On 9/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, Kjellevirus said:

I think they mean/want to show that you can take the train and tree of. Not shoot it of. 

And by that giving you the possibility to put your own things on it. 

Well where’s the fun in that haha

Noooo! My prediction about the photos being possibly released at 9 is true haha. I’m never that clever. So that just leaves the odd looking snowman - is he a fire hydrant or something that’s been covered in snow and then turned into a snowman. I’m kinda hoping there’s a reason for the odd look. 

Thanks for the updates. Can't wait for the announcement! And that Christmas Carousel is looking good to (especially if free).

Fire Station, huh? 

It's not like I don't like the idea. It's just that I think there are other stuff more fitting for a Winter Village set

I'm sure it'll look great though

What's the bet next year will be a police station? At least the recent City advent calendars would have a place to fit into, finally.

Just seen the America’s store calendar for October and it’s advertising a free Lego minifigure display when spending over $75 does that mean I will have to wait even longer if I want the free roundabout promo instead?

also I’m guessing the winter village set is going to be $75? (whatever that is in pounds) as I have found them so far to be the same amount as the spend requirement for the promo??? Any ideas?

Edited by Yellowturnip

3 hours ago, Bainter-ban said:

Next year will probably be Winter Village Cat Cottage, so the firemen have somerthing to do (save kittens from trees) 

I'm on board with that idea. I need more houses in my town, since apparently Friends AND Creator both have dropped residential buildings. Here's hoping that changes in 2019 . . .

7 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I need more houses in my town, since apparently Friends AND Creator both have dropped residential buildings.

There is this and this for Creator, and at least this, this and this in the Friends line - all currently available. Not a massive lineup, but far from "dropped".