Ups, I just noticed, that the length indicator numbers in the inventory went white during the editing... :hmpf_bad:

I replaced the instruction, please check if your copy is correct!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello brother! :laugh:

1280x562.jpg

Thank you for sharing instructions. This is exactly what I wanted to build next to my Trophy Truck! Compared to my Truck, agrof's Buggy is 6 studs shorter, 2 studs wider and wheel base is 1 stud longer.

1280x622.jpg

I used single SBrick and a Lipo BB. Weight is about 1300g. I slightly modified connections here and there for avoiding stress of bended beams.

1280x547.jpg

Edited by Madoca 1977

Wow!

Now this is a nice surprise and great honour, I also wanted to see these 2 models next to each other! :blush:

Please feel free to share the modifications, observations in a pro's point of view!

(Everything and everyone can / should be improved.)

Does the sbrick add something to the performance?

Best regards:

agrof

Edited by agrof

Wow completely missed this thread :grin: Really cool creation, and quite fast for its size :thumbup: Will have to build my own!

Hello brother! :laugh:

1280x562.jpg

Thank you for sharing instructions. This is exactly what I wanted to build next to my Trophy Truck! Compared to my Truck, agrof's Buggy is 6 studs shorter, 2 studs wider and wheel base is 1 stud longer.

1280x622.jpg

I used single SBrick and a Lipo BB. Weight is adout 1300g. I slightly modified connections here and there for avoiding stress of bended beams.

1280x547.jpg

Race?

:tongue:

In your original first post you built your buggy next to his, and now your call was heard! I love the side by side front view by the way. I agree, it does smell like a race is in the air :)

Edited by SevenStuds

Hello Madoca,

thanks for posting, it is really an obvious twist (literally), this happens, if one sticks at a certain solution... not coming out of that perspective. :classic:

I just overlooked this, my guess is: the silicone spray what I used to lubricate kept this slight friction hidden.

Recommended modification.

Nice to have these great models of great builders together!!! Well done modification... :wub:

Thanks for posting, it is really an obvious twist (literally), this happens, if one sticks at a certain solution... not coming out of that perspective. :classic:

This happens to all I guess, great to have others improve our models... :thumbup:

Sorry for bumping this, I have added the mod pictures by Madoca to the instruction, can be found here.

Also shot couple pictures, just for fun... :classic:

800x451.jpg

800x451.jpg

800x451.jpg

800x451.jpg

How could I miss this beauty?? Eh, I blame the hot 2016 sets discussion thread :grin:

It is really awesome and it's even more awesome to see it sits together with Madoca's trophy truck.

The very best technic can do with present parts, am I right?

This is really cool! My next project is definitely going to be something like this machine. Thanks for the inspiration! I love this :)

Thank You all!

Glad You like it, and yes, without the newest parts it would be maybe a dead project. :classic:

hey just wondering why i cant find this moc on rebrickable?

dose any body know why or am i just being "blonde" :laugh:

I don't have mood to put It on rebrick. If somebody has, feel free.

EDIT: found mood :classic:

The motor is angled, because I love angles. I even own an unique angle collection (incl. the rarest 41.783 degree!).

If You make a design, there is several way to achieve the same result. This torn out like this, You can find another solution. Of course, the shorter and the less complicated the drivetrain, the more effective.

After excessive test, I can tell you, that u-joints are not that weak, as one might think. :wink:

edit: typo

Edited by agrof

Hello All,

I am sorry for bumping this topic...

NO, wait... I do not, because... I would like to share my honor and happiness:

starts at 1:50 :grin:

Thanks Will from Blocks for contacting me!

Edited by agrof