Hey guys, I decided to show you my new modification of nikolyakov's Cafe style motorcycle based on Moto Guzzi. The original model was made by nikolyakov. Check his original post here http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=96606. I think it was a really well made motorbike, so I wanted to build and 'pump it up' even more. The original model has clutch system, V2 engine and cardan drive. I was triggered by the clutch, because I never used that in my creations, so it was a good reason to try and build this great motorcycle and then modificate it.

1439019451m_DISPLAY.jpg

14390195201_DISPLAY.jpg

14390194551_DISPLAY.jpg

14390194562_DISPLAY.jpg

14390194574_DISPLAY.jpg

14390194627_DISPLAY.jpg

14390194638_DISPLAY.jpg

Thank you for your time guys, tell me what do you think about my upgrades :)

Looks really good, especially with the blue accents

Edited by vliet

Looks really good, especially with the blue accents

Thank you, I thought that blue could be a great decision :)

Nice mod :thumbup: I like very much looks of the motor, nicely detailed :thumbup: Good job!

Many Thanks :grin:

I missed this post, i am glad you like my moc. Your modifications and color scheme realy stands out. Thanks! :wub:

No problem, I wasn't so sure about color scheme at first though, it was hard to pick it up, but anyways, thanks for inspiration :wink: :)

Technicaly and Aestheticaly excellent!

Glad you like it man!

Hey guys, today I accidentally found my old Harley-Davidson Flhrc RoadKing model, unfortunately in a really bad condition and barely usable again sadly.. Anyways before I threw it into my thrash bin, I dismantled those fancy looking brake discs, and immediately tried one. So what do you think, can these discs be usable with lego? Or should I use my old tooth gear pieces for discs instead? :laugh:

Be_Funky_Collage.jpg

Using non-Lego parts is always controversial. I personally hate it and never use them. To me, where is the limit then? You can use your whole Road King model, attach one Lego piece and call it a Lego model. This is exaggeration, but you get my point.

Using non-Lego parts is always controversial. I personally hate it and never use them. To me, where is the limit then? You can use your whole Road King model, attach one Lego piece and call it a Lego model. This is exaggeration, but you get my point.

I absolutely understand what you mean by saying this I think I must agree :)

Oh and sorry for not saying earlier: Beautiful model :)

No problem Milan, appreciate it :wink:

Me to, and like your Cafe Racer a lot :thumbup: :thumbup: